Chapter 10

3AM

 

Hoya lead the way to his car and brought her to a funfair. Minhee has never been to a funfair before, so she is very curious why everyone loves to go there. First, Hoya gave her a ticket for an entrance then he brought her to the merry-go-rounds.

“Isn’t this for childrens?” asked Minhee. “Yes it is, but I’d like to spend more time with you so let’s go to slow rides first” said Hoya while pinching her cheeks “Aigoo, so cute”. Minhee blushed after he did that. The ride was really fun thought Minhee as long as Hoya is by her side.

After that Hoya bought her a cotton candy. It was cheaper than at any other places. Then, they stopped by at a sidestall to play the game Hit-The-Bell. Hoya tried his best and he did hit the bell! Minhee was really shocked and gave him a round of applause.

Then, they walked forward and Minhee said that she wanted to try it. It was the game hoopla. Minhee wanted to play as she wanted to win the big teddy bear. It was her first attempt but she failed. The same goes to her second attempt. She tried to aim around the wooden block but she failed too.

She pouted and just stare at the teddy bear. Hoya saw her staring at it, so he said that he wanted to give a try. He passes his first attempt perfectly! He wasn’t shocked because he plays this game oftenly. Hoya’s second and last attempt passes too. A guy then took the biggest teddy bear and gave it to Hoya.

Then, Hoya passes it to Minhee. She was really happy and it makes her smile widely. Suddenly, Hoya had a kiss on the cheek. Minhee blushed after she did that. They made their way to the mirror mazes.

Minhee was truly amazed seeing many her in different shapes and sizes! Then she giggles as to see Hoya who has a big head but a smaller body. She just laugh her way out of the maze together with him. She was really happy.

Last but not least, they went to the ferris wheel. They boarded the car and sat opposite each other. Minhee couldn’t stop smiling and hugging the teddy bear Hoya won for her. He could not stand watching her like this, so he move next to her and put his arm over her shoulder.

Both of them has never experienced a day like this. All of a sudden, they were staring at each other and kissed each other. It was Minhee’s first kiss and she will never regret that. Hoya was her first love. Then Minhee broked the kiss and looked down. She blushed and smiled from ear to ear.

Hoya coughed as he could see her smiling like that. Then, the car stopped and they went out. Hoya could see that Minhee was really sleepy, so he decided to send her back home. On the way back to her apartment, she fell asleep in the car. When they arrive, Hoya didn’t want to wake her up, so he brought her up to her room.

He took her room key and quickly open it for her. He carries her inside and opens her shoe for her. After that, he gently place Minhee on bed. She was really cute sleeping like that, so he decided to stay there for a while and watch her sleeping.