Chapter 16

3AM

 

U-Kwon was really happy as Minhee followed him. “So where are we going?” asked Minhee. “Shopping. Today is your day, so, I’ll pay for everything” said U-Kwon. Minhee smiled from ear to ear as she hasn’t been shopping for a while.

As soon as they entered the mall, there were so many good things to buy. She don’t know where to go first. U-Kwon giggled as he sees that she was really happy. “Why don’t we go to the make up section first? From top to bottom okay?” Minhee nodded and followed him.

They stopped by as Minhee saw a lip balm from Maybelline a/n: I’m not promoting though. It was really expensive as Minhee looked at the price tag. She frowned and put the lip balm back. U-Kwon saw her frowning so he quickly took the lip balm and test it on her lips and said “This looks good on you. We should buy it”

“But it’s really expensive” whispered Minhee. “It’s okay. As I’ve said before today is your day and I’ll pay anything at any price” said U-Kwon while making a payment for the lip balm. Minhee was so speechless so she just smiled.

Then they moved on to the clothes section. Minhee picked lots of clothes and went to the fitting room. U-Kwon just stayed outside waiting for her. She tried on her first outfit, a purple tank top with a denim shirt. Then, she went outside to show it to U-Kwon. He clapped for her as a sign that it looks good on her.

Minhee was really happy and went back in to try on another outfit. This time, the concept were different and she showed it to U-Kwon, he gave it a thumbs down as it doesn’t fit her. She tried lots of outfit and bought lots of clothes.

After that, they went to the shoes department. She bought a pair of flip flops and high heels. She was really happy as U-Kwon is. It was 8pm and U-Kwon sent Minhee home. “Thank you for today” said Minhee as she bowed to him and went outside but then U-Kwon asked “Do you need any help? There’s so much things you bought”

“I guess. Could you help me? Sorry though” said Minhee shamefaced. “Glad too” answered U-Kwon smiling widely to her. He parked his car and grab some of the plastic bags and followed Minhee. They took the elevator to the 4th floor and went inside her room.