Chapter 2

3AM

 

But the men there stopped & grabbed her. They brought her a gazebo nearby there. She was suddenly in a deep sleep. A beautiful young woman came by and took her to her house. The kind-hearted woman gently put Minhee on a bed. She then pulled the blanket and put it over her. She grab a small towel. Next, she took a bowl and filled it with water. She brought all of that to the room Minhee was placed.

That woman pulls a chair next to the bed. She dipped the towel in the bowl and twisted the towel before putting it on her forehead. Minhee was very calm and she was dreaming that her parents was still alive and thought that everything she saw just now was just a nightmare.

The next morning, Minhee woked up seeing a gorgeous woman sleeping on a chair next to her. She got up and stretched her arms. Minhee was truly amazed to her lips and long black hair. She gently touched her face in amazement. The woman was startled and she woke up. She saw Minhee already awaken and greeted her “Well hello there, you can call me Aunt Amy. What’s your name, pretty?”

Minhee lip-snycing her name thrice and replied to her back “Oh, thank you for taking care of me. You can call me Minhee. I’m a mixed Korean. Can you please tell me why am I here”. When the woman heard Minhee said that, she was shocked. She thought she knew about what was happening last night. Aunt Amy then took a deep breathe and told Minhee the story.

Minhee closed with both of her hands to make her stop herself from screaming. She thought it was just a nightmare. She just couldn’t accept the fact. She cried and cried and continue crying though Aunt Amy told her that everything will be fine and hugged her. A few minutes later, Minhee was calmer and she stop crying.

She wiped her own tears off her cheeks. And thanked Aunt Amy for taking care of her. Then Aunt Amy said “Dear, do you remember you grandmother’s phone? Or maybe your aunty’s phone number? Anyone that know you?”, but all Minhee did was shook her head. Then she continued and said “Then, would you like to stay with me?”

Minhee nods as a sign saying that she agrees. She was really confortable being around Aunt Amy. She was really nice and generous to her.

*end of flashback*

 

-------------------------------------------

LOL. Shorter chapter :3 Mwehheeh.