Chapter 7

3AM

 

7am and Minhee’s alarm rang. She reached her hands for the alarm, stopped it and slowly open her eyes and get off from the bed to the bathroom. She uses the shower and took a quick hot bath. Then she wrapped her body with a towel and brushes her teeth. After that, she washes .

Then, she put on a T-shirt and a pair of jeans and she took a quick look at her watch and it’s 7.45am already. “Omo! I can’t be late on the first day of work” said Minhee. So, she quickly wear a pair of shoes and run to the shop.

“Oh hello there miss. You’re here early” and Minhee was confused. “Early? I thought I have to be here by 8am?” said Minhee. “Yes, but it’s still 7.30am” laughed the lady. Minhee was given an apron and a cap. “Please wear this when you are on duty. You are supposed to clean the dishes”

Minhee didn’t argue and put on the apron over her head and wore the cap tidyly. Then she was brought to the kitchen and she sat on a small stool and started cleaning the dishes. It was 11pm and Minhee was given a break. So she decided to eat and have an early lunch.

After she’s done eating, she continued doing cleaning the dishes. 3 hours later, the owner of the shop came to Minhee and told her that her shift is done for today and reminded her not be as clumsy as today and Minhee just nodded and smile cheerfully.

This was her daily routine. Until one day, the owner told her that someone came by and asked for her phone number. Minhee was shocked and was frightened. She thought that her Aunt might came by and found her. So Minhee asked her “Is she tall, have beautiful lips, long black hair and smell like liquor?” and the lady replied “No, it was a handsome boy. He told me that you were his long lost family”. Minhee eyes was widened and thanked the lady.

She went back to her apartment and lay on her bed. She kept thinking who could it be if it was not Aunt Amy because she has never knew about any of her relatives. As she was thinking hard, an unknown number called her. Her heart was beating fast. 

----------------------------------------

OMG OMG. Did she answered it? :O

Okay, no one commented and no subscribers #sadlife