Chapter 18

3AM

 

Hoya then went out of the car and quickly followed them. He walks to the main entrance and a young beautiful waitress came to him and said “Good evening sir. Let me lead you to your table” while Hoya was looking for Minhee and U-Kwon’s table.

“Yes yes. Could you give me a table that have a nice view to their table” pointed Hoya to Minhee and U-Kwon. She nodded and lead him away. Hoya sat down on the chair and continues to watch them. “What would you like to eat?” asked U-Kwon to Minhee. “Anything. You pick it for me” replied Minhee while smiling.

“Give us two spaghetti meatball and two orange juice” said U-Kwon while passing his menu to the waiter. He nodded and walks away. “You look beautiful today. How I wish you were mine” whispered U-Kwon. “Pardon me?” excused Minhee. She actually heard that but pretend she wasn’t.

U-Kwon was shy to repeated to what he said just now and replied “Oh nothing”. U-Kwon tried to reach for her hand but failed as Minhee quietly pull her hand slowly. Hoya hold himself back looking at U-Kwon’s actions. He felt like going there and punching him. But all he can do is protect her from far.

The foods arrived at their table. Minhee quickly took her fork and begin eating. “Why aren’t you eating?” asked Minhee curiously as U-Kwon didn’t even touch his spaghetti yet. “I’ll eat later. I love watching you eating” replied U-Kwon.

Minhee blushed and continue eating. Hoya’s jealousy meter is increasing by every second. He just can’t dare to see any of this anymore. He looked down “Omg what have I done” thought Hoya. Then he looked back up and saw U-Kwon trying to get nearer to Minhee’s face to kiss her.

Hoya hold his chair so tight to prevent him from punching U-Kwon. Minhee covers and U-Kwon’s eyes widened and place himself back to his seat. “I’m sorry but I have to go” said Minhee while picking up her purse and walking to the main entrance.