Chapter 14

3AM

 

 

 

Minhee just ignored the presence of Hoya and started to take her shower. She reached the door and went outside without even taking her room key card then she slammed the door. Hoya know how she feels so he just stay right where he is and waited for her to come back.

It was 2.15pm and Minhee came back home. She jumped on her bed and watched television. Later, she fell asleep. Hoya took this moment to reach for her. So he tip toed next to her and tried to touch her smooth face but was stopped as soon as Minhee grabbed his wrist.

He got the signal and went back to his seat and frowned. Minhee still ignores him and took a hot bath. It was 8pm and Minhee was dressed in a red mini dress and put on makeup on her face. Hoya’s eyes were widened to see her so y that night.

He thought that she forgave him already so he came to her and tried to back hug her but failed as Minhee pushed him. Hoya fell on the bed and make him bounced a little. Minhee took her purse and phone and went straight out. “What have I done” thought Minhee while walking to a strange road.

Her heart felt uneasy as she has never been there. As soon as she about to reach to a club, someone came to her “Hey y, I’m Zico”. Minhee was speechless and couldn’t do anything but stand there like a bloody idiot. Soon, there were five more people came to her. “Who’s going first?” Minhee was really confused, she tried to run away but a tall guy stopped her “Where are you going pretty? We were just having fun here”

As the guy came forward to her, she slowly stepped backwards until she hit the wall. Minhee was really frightened and can’t do anything at that point. Suddenly, someone with red hair came punching them. Minhee eyes widened, at first she thought it was Hoya, but it wasn’t.

The boys retreated as his punches were strong and they can’t defeat him as they lose their strength already. The guy who helped Minhee came to her and said “It’s okay. You’re fine now. Anyway, where are you going well-dressed?” Minhee smiled at him and replied “Thank you so much. Hmm, I don’t think that I need to go there now. I should go back home now”

Minhee turned and walked back home to her apartment but he grabbed her arms “Why don’t you stay at my place tonight?” Then, he smiled to her and continued “Let me take care of you tonight” Minhee couldn’t repay him anything for saving her, so she nodded and followed him.

All of a sudden, while walking to his house, it rains heavily. So, he gave her his jacket as an unbrella. They quickly run and finally arive at his house. It was almost like Hoya’s. It was huge and beautiful. Minhee did not forget to ask him “What’s your name?” “U-Kwon” he answered.

 “Here’s my room, you can sleep here. I’m sleeping in the next room. You can come to me if anything happens” said U-Kwon while pointing to a room on their left. Minhee bowed to him as a signal of grateful and entered the room. “He is pretty similar to Hoya” thought Minhee. She then put on U-Kwon’s clothes and went to bed.