Chapter 5

3AM

 

She slip her handphone in her back pocket and hold her purse tightly walking towards the elevator. The door to the elevator opened and Minhee entered in. The elevator was empty so Minhee started counting back her money. “$3, 583 and ₩515. I hope that’ll be enough for now. Then I can continue studying” A bell rang and the elevator door opened.

She stepped outside the elevator and walked to the main door. She walked calmly while searching for a restaurant. After walking a few blocks, she saw a restaurant selling ramyun & kimchi that needed assistant. Without any hesitations, Minhee went inside the restaurant and quickly met with the owner.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Minhee imnida. I’d like to work here.” The owner was flaterred as no one wanted to work at her place for 2 months now. “Ah, annyeong. Sure. You can start by tomorrow. Please come at 8am. Your shift will start from 9am to 2pm. ₩40 per hour”. When Minhee heard the owner said that, her eyes widened. “₩40 per hour? Wah, kamsahamnida!”

Then, Minhee bowed 90 degrees twice to the owner and turned to the door and jumped happily. To Minhee, it was more than enough with that money. a/n : Let’s say that the money is really big that you can have 3 bowls of ramyum and four drinks

Just then, she walks around the city. She even took some selca. Then she looked at her watch, it shows 7.05pm and she her stomach was grumbling. So, she went to the shop that she was assigned to work at by tomorrow and ordered a bowl of ramyun and ice lemon tea.

While waiting for the food and beverages to arrive, she took her phone out of her pocket and was looking at the selcas she took just now. Suddenly, she realized that on every picture, there was the same shadow behind her. She kept thinking where the shadow came from, but then her order arrived.

She quickly put her phone away and ate greedily. She was extremely hungry and that makes her forget about the mystery shadow on her selcas. After finishing her ramyun and ice lemon tea, she went to the counter and pays for her order. Then, she walked back to her apartment and before she went to bed, she did not forget to set an alarm for her to wake up tomorrow for work.

---------------------------------------

Damn, I know this story . Let's just hope it get better soon and let's hope it's completed. LOL