Chapter 13

3AM

 

She arrived at her destination and paid for taxi driver. She rang at the doorbell and the door automatically opens as the guard knew her from yesterday. She ran happily for the door and went straight up to Hoya’s room.

 

Suddenly, she heard a girl’s voice in his room. He thought that maybe it was his maid, so she went inside and happily greeting him “OPPA! I’m here” and Minhee quickly covers as she saw someone was on bed with him. She was speechless and quickly ran away. She cried all the way to the gate until the gets into a cab.

When she arrives at her apartment, she quickly jumped on her bed and burried her face in her pillow. She screamed out loud “Nappeun namja” and started crying out loud till the sun goes down. Suddenly, she heard someone ringing her doorbell and knocking at the door.

“Minhee-ah! That was a misunderstanding. Please ... open the door” It was Hoya as expected he will come and begging for forgiveness. She kept still there and ignore him. “Minhee! Please listen to me first” Hoya banged the door so hard and he breakdown. “Minhee... jebaal” said Hoya softly.

Minhee went over the door and lean against the door. “Saranghae Minhee” said Hoya. “I know you are there, over the door, please open it. I’ll tell you everything” begged Hoya. He kept talking and talking and that makes Minhee cried harder.

She can’t even think straight – to forgive or to not forgive? Until she was asleep. The sunlight shine on Minhee’s face and her alarm rang. She quickly get up to hear anymore of the nonsense talk from Hoya. But he stopped. Minhee opened the door slowly and Hoya quickly stood up and hugged Minhee.

At a second it felt good for Minhee but then she shove Hoya and warned him “Don’t touch”. “I’m sorry for .....” “You can come in, you can stay, you can do whatever you want, but don’t touch me and communicate with me” For the time being, Hoya just follow what she orders him. So, he went inside and sat on the chair and just look at Minhee.