Chapter 11

3AM

 

“Ring Ring” Minhee’s alarm sounded as it is 7am already. Minhee woke up and start to looking around her room. Suddenly, her eyes stopped as she saw someone sleeping on a chair. She calmly walked towards that person and he was startled.

Then, Minhee realized that it was Hoya. “Good morning baby. You slept here?” said Minhee. “Oh morning! Uh, yeah about that... mianhae. I just wanted to take care of you” replied Hoya. Minhee giggles and pinched his cheeks. After that, she walks to the bathroom and had her shower as she has to go to work.

When she’s heading out to her door, Minhee asked Hoya “Do you want to stay here? I’ll leave the key card to you then”. Hoya stood up and said “Oh no no. I’ll follow you to work. I’m going to help you”

They walked together to the shop and when they enters, Hoya started searching for the owner. Then, he approached the lady, bows to her and said “Annyeonghaseyo. I’d like to work here for today. I’ll work for free” The lady was flattered and said “Oh annyeonghaseyo. For free? Are you sure? Okay then. You can work with Minhee-ssi. She could use some help” Hoya smiled brightly and immediately took an apron and start working with Minhee.

After they had finished working, Hoya grabbed Minhee’s arm and brought her to his car. “Oppa, where are we going?” said Minhee curiously. “I want you to meet with my friends” said Hoya happily. “Friends? With me looking and smelling like this?” “You look fine dear. Pretty as always. You smell like daisy to me”

Minhee blushed as she heard that. No one has been so nice to her since her parent’s death. They arrived at a fast food restaurant. “Let’s go” said Hoya, unbelting his seatbelt and getting out of the car.

Then they enters the restaurant and found someone who was waving at Hoya. He waved back to that person at we walk in that direction. There were two guys and one girl at the table. Hoya greeted them then introduced Minhee as she bowed to them.

Minhee sat on a chair next to Hoya. “Hello! My name is Sungjong” said a guy while waving to me. He was really cheerful and that makes Minhee comfortable. “Hey! I’m Dongwoo. And this girl here is Tiffany” said another guy while pointing to the beautiful girl next to him.

The girl waved at Minhee and smiled. Minhee could see that her smile was fake. So she reached for Hoya’s hand and hold it tightly. Hoya stayed calm and pretended like nothing’s happened.