Chapter 19

3AM

 

Hoya was startled and happy at the same time. He quickly went to his parking lot. “Minhee! Wait!” screamed U-Kwon while holding Minhee’s arm. Minhee stopped her footsteps. “At least let me give you a ride home” said U-Kwon. Minhee nodded and followed U-Kwon as she doesn’t own a car and it’s getting late.

He opens the door for Minhee but she didn’t go inside. U-Kwon get it and closed the door back and went to the driver’s seat. Minhee then opens the door herself and enters in the car. The whole way back to Minhee’s apartment was silent and awkward.

A few minutes later they arrived at her apartment. Minhee unfastened her seatbelt and said “thanks” without a smile. U-Kwon tried to smile but end up being a fake smile. She went out and walks in the lobby. Hoya saw her walking towards the elevator so he quickly went in and closed the door.

Minhee has no energy to walk anymore so she walks slowly to the elevator and click the button up. Hoya exhale and was grateful that Minhee didn’t saw him. He quickly enters the room and sat at the chair he has always been seating at.

Minhee then went inside the room and saw Hoya. She wanted to hugged him but she hold herself back. She removes her makeup on her face and went to bed. The next morning, Minhee and Hoya went out of the room together. Minhee doesn’t bother to know where’s he’s going.

“I’m going to back to my house. I’ll be back in the evening” said Hoya to make her not worried for him. After working, she took taxi to Hoya’s house. She really can’t believe that she’s doing this. She breathe in and out when she paid the taxi and at his front door of his room.

She holds the doorknob and turns it clockwise and enters the room. “Hello” greeted Minhee. “Hoya where are you?” wondering Minhee. She walks toward his king-sized bed and saw Tiffany on him, kissing him.