Chapter 7

From This Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hi!” Wonwoo greeted and walk towards Mingyu. “You seem so tired.” He removed Mingyu’s coat and bag.

“Yeah. Where’s the kids?” He asked as he gave Wonwoo a sweet kissed on the cheek.

“They were upstairs, playing in their room.” Wonwoo feels something up to Mingyu, he wants to ask him but he remained silent.

“Do we have foods?” Mingyu ask and removed his neck tie.

“Yeah, I’ll heat it up for you.” Wonwoo said and went to the kitchen he felt like crying Mingyu is acting weird, he don’t Mingyu that much so he just stay quiet. When Mingyu walk towards the kitchen he sat on the chair and Wonwoo put down the food. Wonwoo sat infront of Mingyu and stared at him.

“Stop staring at me.” Mingyu said blankly there’s no fun on his voice and Wonwoo knows exactly that there’s something Mingyu didn’t tell him.

“I-Im going to sleep over at Jun’s tonight, I’ll just took my things.” Wonwoo stood up and went to their room, he started packing his things, he didn’t know why, but his feeling that Mingyu didn’t trust him. But, before he can put his laptop on his bag a hand stop him from doing it.

“Let go.” Wonwoo said but Mingyu drop his laptop on their bed and hugged him tight.

“Don’t, Im sorry, Im just tired. Come on let’s just sleep.” Wonwoo removed Mingyu’s arms and dropped his bag.

“Just sleep first, I have something to do.” Wonwoo said and took his laptop before going to the kids room. He saw the kids already sleeping at Gyuwool’s bed they were hugging making Wonwoo smiled. He went to the living room and start doing his thesis again. He was typing something when Mingyu walk towards him and took his laptop away from his lap before replacing it by his head. Wonwoo sighed and took his laptop before typing again.

“Wonwoo, let’s just sleep.” Mingyu said as he buried his face on Wonwoo’s stomach.

“ Just go back to your room.” Wonwoo said. Mingyu didn’t talk anymore making Wonwoo sighed again.

-

“Wonwoo, talk to me.” Mingyu said as he take Wonwoo’s hand on his, glancing at him a bit before looking at the road again.

“Im tired.” He said, they were driving to Wonwoo’s university, they just got the children on their school. Since they woke up, Wonwoo didn’t talk to Mingyu, he just don’t feel like talking to Mingyu after what he feel last night.

“Come on, Wonwoo Im not playing with you.”

“Do you think Im playing with you?” Wonwoo said and pulled his hands from his grip. Mingyu stop the car in front of the university. And Wonwoo was about to go out of the room when Mingyu pulled him.

“Please just talk to me.” Mingyu said as he cupped Wonwoo’s face 

He removed Mingyu’s hand and step out of the car, Mingyu sighed and drive towards his office.

-

“His mad and I don’t why.” Mingyu sighed for the nth time, he was talking to Vernon at his office.

“Maybe you got affected seeing Minghao again.” Vernon said and sipp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter