Chapter 22

From This Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He can't explain what he's feeling right now, tomorrow was the big day and he was so excited and nervous at the same time. Mingyu was calming him even the kids but he was really nervous and he doesn't know why.

Wonwoo was now on their room and browsing on the internet, Mingyu was out with his friend, he offered Wonwoo to come but he refused because it was his friends night out. He had dinner with Jisoo and Junhui, his parents was now staying at the hotel tonight, they refused to sleep at their house and just sleep at the hotel near the place for tomorrow. 

Exactly 1am Mingyu went home, he's not drunk, just tipsy he took a bath first before he went on their bed and hug Wonwoo tight.

"Why are you still awake?" Mingyu asked kissing Wonwoo's head.

"I can't sleep, I'm nervous." Wonwoo admitted.

"You don't need to be nervous. Let's sleep okay?" Wonwoo nodded his head and buried his face on Mingyu's chest inhaling his scent.

~

Wonwoo was patiently waiting at the dressing room, he was done on his make up and he's also wearing his suit now that Bambam made. Junhui and Jisoo was there at the room calming him, his parents visit him earlier to greet him and to know if their son was doing fine. 

"Wonwoo five more minutes." Sowon said smiling at him.

"Wonwoo you don't need to be nervous." Junhui said patting his shoulder.

"Yeah, Junhui was right. Mingyu was there, no one will stop your wedding."

"I know, but still I'm nervous." He said smiling.

"Okay, Wonwoo its time to walk." Sowon said, they all went to the garden where the wedding was.

Wonwoo and Mingyu wanted it to  be a garden wedding, its either garden or beach, but Wonwoo decided to be a garden wedding. It was a beautiful garden wedding, despite of rushing things for this day, Sowon did a great job making it beautiful and this is was really Wonwoo's dream wedding.

The garden was huge enough for their visitor, the guest was more on Mingyu's friends and family relatives, Wonwoo had a few guest, his parents, Junhui and Jisoo, his professor and few of his high school friends. Even Minghaon and Yugyeom was there with their daughter.

The aisle wasn't that long but Wonwoo kept his time walking, he can see Mingyu standing there with Vernon on his side. Wonwoo was holding a bouquet of white roses, he was smiling at Mingyu they were just staring at each other until he arrived their.

"You look so beautiful." Mingyu said taking his hand.

The ceremony begin and Wonwoo can't help his tears to fall and Mingyu was wiping it for time to time with a smile on his lips. It was time for their little message for each other and Wonwoo was the one who talked.

"Honestly, I have a really huge crush on you." Wonwoo said making Mingyu smirked. "Even before I became your kids nanny. I was really happy the day you asked me out because my one and only crush became my boyfriend." Wonwoo said wiping his tears. "Our relationship isn't perfect, we had face a lot of things and still we're here. I wish that you wouldn't get tired of me, I know I have pissed you a thousand times but I hope you will never get tired of laughing with me. I love you so much Kim Mingyu." Wonwoo finished.

Mingyu smiled and wiped Wonwoo's tears. "I didn't tell you about this but, ever since I saw you at mrs. Jung's house I had a crush on you, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter