Chapter 14

From This Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Babe.” Mingyu moaned.

“What?!” Wonwoo said angrily.

“Talk to me, please.” Mingyu pleaded. “I promise she was just our client, you don’t have to be jealous.” Wonwoo just jealous because he caught Mingyu at a restaurant with his client and they were just eating the both of them, and the client hold Mingyu’s hand because he told the client that Wonwoo is pregnant and he needs to go home and this, Wonwoo is being like this again, he understand Wonwoo, in fact he was smiling because Wonwoo was jealous.

“Oh, god Mingyu. I told you don’t touch others hand! You keep on touching them!” Wonwoo yelled.

“I didn’t, they touch my hand not me who touch theirs.”

“And you let them touch you?” Wonwoo rolled his eyes.

“No, come on. I promise, I didn’t do anything.”

“You promise?”

“I promised.” Mingyu smiled and kissed Wonwoo on the lips. “I love you.”

“I love you more.” Wonwoo hugged Mingyu. Maybe he was jealous because its his month any time soon, he can give birth and its stressing him out, that’s why he wants Mingyu by his sides until he give birth. Because we was scared that no one will witnessed if he labor and he wasn’t sure if he can go to hospital by himself.

“Let’s take a shower.” Mingyu said, Wonwoo nod and about to stand when his tummy hurts.

“Babe, are you okay?” Mingyu panic.

“Send me to the hospital now.” Wonwoo said and Mingyu took Wonwoo’s bag was prepared since the month of october starts. He carry Wonwoo to his car and drive to the nearest hospital.

“Mingyu!” Wonwoo yelled and Mingyu calm him down.

“You’ll be okay. Just breathe.” Mingyu said holding Wonwoo’s hand when they were infront of the delivery room, Mingyu kissed Wonwoo’s head.

“I’ll be waiting for and our kids! I love you!” Mingyu exclaimed making Wonwoo smiled.

-

Mingyu called his parents that Wonwoo was giving birth and they congratulate them, he even called Jisoo and ask if they can see the kids and go to the hospital with them. Wonwoo is now on his private room, Mingyu was waiting for his kids and Jisoo to arrive.

Wonwoo was sleeping peacefully when Jisoo and Jun went in with the kids. They greeted Mingyu and the kids hugged Mingyu.

“How was he?” Jun ask.

“His fine, he just need some rest.” Mingyu smiled.

“Look at him babe, he was really brave.” Jun said to Jisoo.

“He is.” Jisoo said and kissed Jun’s forehead making Mingyu smiled.

“How are you, you two?” Mingyu ask his kids.

“We’re fine, we got excited when uncle Jun told us that papa was giving birth to the twins.” Gyuwool said.

“How about you princess?”

“I was scared.” She look down. Mingyu look at Jisoo and Jun, who only smiled at him.

“Why?” 

“Because, you might take care of the new born babies and will forget about me.” Yuruem said and was about to cry when Mingyu hug her.

“It will never happen sweetie. You know your papa Wonwoo doesn’t like that. We will try to give our attention to all of you equally. And if we didn’t please understand because you’ll be having a new baby brothers they need more attention than you and your older brother, because you two are grown up now.” Mingyu smiled and kissed Yuruem’s head.

“Is it okay sweetie?”

“Yeah. Love you daddy.”

“Daddy loves you too.” Mingyu said and cupped her face before he kissed her cheek. Just in time, the nurse came in asking if he should take the kids to their room or something, and they all decided that they can send the baby later, because they want Wonwoo to first hold the baby among them.

And later on when Mingyu was out with the kids buying some foods, Jun and Jisoo was flirting at the couch on the hospital’s room. Jisoo would kiss Jun time to time.

“Stop it.” Jun said but smiling.

“I know you like it.” Jisoo smirk. 

“We’re at the hospital.” Jun said honestly loving it.

“I love you baby.”

“I love you too.” And then, they started making out, they didn’t saw Wonwoo open his eyes and search for someone. Wonwoo caught the two and h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter