Chapter 10

From This Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonwoo was crying, again. He was hurt on what Minghao said, and he was thinking its true, some people will judge you the way they see how happy you are. They were the kind of people who judge easily without knowing something. He just can’t accept the fact that he didn’t defend himself for that accusation Minghao was saying, that he just love Mingyu because of his money or something. But the truth is, he love Mingyu because of his gentleness and kindness that he showed through out the months he work for him.

And now, his thinking that all of people around them judging that he just love Mingyu because of his money.

Mingyu moved and when he hug Wonwoo by his side he feel something wet, so he tried to open his eyes and saw what’s happening. Then he saw Wonwoo crying quietly, like he was afraid to be loud because someone will eat him.

“Hey, why are you crying?” Mingyu sat on the bed and look at Wonwoo. 

“N-nothing, I just missed mom and dad.” Wonwoo lied and smiled at Mingyu. Mingyu bite the lie and just kissed Wonwoo before going back to sleep, with Wonwoo on his arms, his face was buried on Mingyu’s neck.

-

“.” Wonwoo cursed when he can’t open his file.

“What’s the problem?” Jun ask.

“I think my flash drive were broken. It won’t open. Damnit!” Wonwoo cursed even more when all of his files won’t open. 

“Chill, bro.”

“How can I chill when all of my files and thesis was here in this ing flash drive!” Wonwoo messed his hair. “Ah!” He growled.

“You don’t have any solution there. Your flash drive was broken.” Jisoo said when he check the flash drive. He sighed and just went home, he was stress and frustrated at the same time. When he entered the house, he saw Mingyu on the living room watching some movie. He greeted him and went upstairs immediately, he change his clothes lie down on the bed. He will not graduating this year, because of the his flash drive. He sighed again and just tried to sleep but he can’t, and just then he heard the door opened and close in no time he felt the bed deepen and arms wrapped around him.

“What’s the problem?” Mingyu ask and kissed his cheeks.

“I think I won’t graduate this year.” Wonwoo said his voice cracked at the end and a tear rolled on his cheek.

“Hey, why?” Wonwoo shook his head and buried his face on Mingyu’s chest before crying.

“Tell me what’s wrong.” Mingyu said.

“M-my, flash drive was broken. And all of my files and thesis was saved there. I don’t know what to do.” Wonwoo cried even more. 
“We can fix that babe. I know someone who can fix that.” 

-

Wonwoo stayed at their room for the whole day and Mingyu went to Soonyoung’s house to fix the flash d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter