Chapter 13

From This Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Papa!” Yureum exclaimed when she saw Wonwoo walking towards them. Wonwoo pick the kids from their summer class and he was planning to go to Mingyu’s office to surprise him.

“How was the class, sweeties?” Wonwoo ask as he kissed the kids on their cheek. 

“It was amazing! My teacher teach me how to reach my toes without bending my knees.” Yuruem exclaimed.

“That’s great, how about you Gyuwool?” 

“Its fine, I learned a lot of things about arts! And I have a beautiful classmate, her name was Cindy.” Wonwoo laugh when Gyuwool blushed. 

“Okay, okay. Let’s go to your dad’s office before lunch is over.” The two cheered and went to the car, Wonwoo put the seatbelt on the two before he goes to the driver seat, he already prepared a lunch for them, he cooked before he pick up the kids. When they arrived at the office, Wonwoo told the securities that he knows Mingyu but they didn’t allow Wonwoo and the kids enter unless he have appointment scheduled.

“But I do really know Mingyu.” Wonwoo argued. 

“Sir you don’t have any appointment with Mr. Kim, we can’t let you go in.” One of the guard explained. If only Wonwoo isn’t pregnant he can understand it, but his pregnant and he has a strong mood swings.

“I swear, you see those kids?” Wonwoo pointed at Yuruem and Gyuwool. “That’s his kids, and I am his boyfriend, so can you please let us in.” Wonwoo said.

“Sir, we can’t all we know is Mr. Xu Minghao is his husband.” That makes Wonwoo really mad, he was about to yell at the guards when Mingyu ran over him and the kids.

“Hey.” Mingyu said, the guards bowed their head to Mingyu.

“Daddy, they won’t let us in, papa was stressed that he almost punched that bad guy.” Yuruem pointed at the guard that Wonwoo talking at. Mingyu kissed Yuruem and Gyuwool’s head, before kissing Wonwoo’s forehead.

“What’s the matter? Why are you frowning like that?” Mingyu asked Wonwoo who still frowning.

“We’re here about an hour now and they didn’t let us in, do we look like a criminal or something?!” Wonwoo exclaimed making Mingyu smiled. “Its not funny, Mingyu.”

“Im sorry.” Mingyu said and peck his lips. “Come on, what brings you here?”

“I was planning to surprise you but, it was ruined.” Wonwoo glared at the guards who bowed down.

“Come on, let’s go to my office.” Mingyu said and hold Wonwoo’s hand while he hold the kids. When they entered Mingyu’s office, Wonwoo was still frowning making Mingyu kiss him.

“Come on, babe. You can just call me.” Mingyu said hugging Wonwoo.

“I want to surprise you.” He said.

“But you can almost hit the guard, good thing Yuruem called me.” Mingyu kissed Wonwoo’s cheek. “Come on, remove that frown on your face. Smile baby, come on.” 

“Shut up.” Wonwoo said, he just can’t stop frowning because the guard said they only knew Minghao as Mingyu’s husband.

“Come on,  Wonwoo. Why are you still frowning?”

“Because they told me that, they only knew Minghao as your husband and they didn’t even know your kids and me!” Wonwoo shouted making Mingyu’s smile drop.

“Wonwoo calm down.” Mingyu was not happy anymore, he knows Wonwoo is pregnant and sensitive but never in his entire life someone shouted a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter