Chapter 5

From This Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonwoo got a text from Mingyu that if he can go to their house in the morning. So Wonwoo replied an okay and got up from his bed, he started doing his morning routines. He have no class today and Mingyu knows it because he told Mingyu about it yesterday. He blushed when he remembered Mingyu confessed to him and he even kissed his cheeks and forehead. He really can’t believe that it was happening, he just imagine it before bit today, it was different.

When he was done, he took his wallet, phone and keys before leaving the apartment. He went to a pancake house before heading to Mingyu’s house. When he entered the house the kids run to him and hugged him.

“I brought pancakes!” Wonwoo said and the kids cheered. He knows that this kids love the pancakes on that pancake house.

“Come on, let’s eat this.” They went to the kitchen and Wonwoo took a glass of milk and fork.

“Yehey!” Yuruem exclaimed as she saw her favorite syrup on her pancake. “You’re the best Wonwoo!” Just then they heard Mingyu walking towards them, or Wonwoo. Mingyu kissed Wonwoo’s cheek and sat beside him.

“Good morning.” Mingyu said and smiled at Wonwoo.

“Dad, Wonwoo brought pancakes!” Gyuwool exclaimed.

“I see.” Mingyu said and looked at Wonwoo. “Why aren’t you talking?”

“For good’s sake, we’re infront of your kids.” Wonwoo whispered. Mingyu laugh and took his hand on him before kissing it. Wonwoo’s eyes shot wide open.

“They already know.” Mingyu said. “Right Gyuwool?” 

“Yes! And we are happy because we have papa!” Gyuwool exclaimed and raised his hands and wave them.

“Omo, Wonwoo are you going to be our papa?” Yuruem asked as her eyes glow in excitement.

“I-I…” Wonwoo stuttered, he didn’t know how will he answer the girl question.

“He will,” Mingyu said pressing their hand a little. “Isn’t he cute?” He ask his kids.

“He is, but Im cuter than papa.” Yuruem said making them laugh, Wonwoo look at Mingyu and smiled.

-

Jisoo and Wonwoo was at the mall buying some stuff for their project, Wonwoo smiled very often making Jisoo suspicious on his friend. Ever since that day Mingyu take him home, a month from now. He became more happy and jolly, he knows his friend and he knows something was up on Wonwoo. So, while looking at the stuff they needed, Jisoo ask him.

“Wonwoo, is there something wrong?” Wonwoo looked at him with a smile and shook his head. “Okay, Im done with you. There is something you didn’t tell me.”

“Nothing, Jisoo.” Wonwoo said but still smiling like crazy.

“Oh, come on Jeon. Speak up before I get mad at you.” Jisoo said and crossed his arms across his chest. “Is this about Mingyu?” When Jisoo said Mingyu, Wonwoo’s cheek blushed immediately. “Oh, my… gosh. Are Mingyu and you together?” Wonwoo nod slowly while biting his lip. Jisoo squealed and Wonwoo shut him up because there’s people looking at them.

“Shhh… No one should know about this Jisoo.” Wonwoo said.

“Okay, okay I get it.” Jisoo said and hitted Wonwoo’s chest. “When?”

“A month from now.” Wonwoo blushed.

“Gosh. I told you.” He said and they continued looking for some stuff. Wonwoo can’t still believe that Mingyu is his boyfriend and his kids calls him papa. Now they look like a one happy family when they were going out every Sunday. Mingyu can tell that he was more close on his kids since Wonwoo told him that they can go out every Sunday for family day.

-

“Papa!” Gyuwool exclaimed when Wonwo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter