Chapter 19

From This Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mingyu woke up on their room, he looked to his side to see Wonwoo's not there. He stood up and wore his boxers and shirt before going to the kids room, he looked everywhere even calling Wonwoo but he's not there. He looked at the clock and its already 9am, maybe he buying some groceries, he went to their room again to take a shower.

While Wonwoo was driving back to their house, with the twins and Yuruem. Her teacher called saying Yuruem was crying since she went there, Gyuwool said that Minghao visit them and brought some foods and then Yuruem started crying. Wonwoo knows why's Yuruem being like that, she heard that Minghao and Yugyeom might take away from them. When they walked inside the house, the twins ran to their playing room while Yuruem ran to her room locking it.

"Yuruem, open this door." Wonwoo said knocking on Yuruem's door. "Please, Yuruem, open this door and we'll talk."

"No! You will just forced me to go to papa Minghao." She yelled, Mingyu went outside their room and saw Wonwoo leaning at Yuruem's door.

"No, please. Let's talk, look, I didn't know Minghao will visit you there."

"Hey what's happening?" Mingyu asked.

"Minghao visited them at their school, she thought that we'll let her go to China with Minghao." Wonwoo sighed.

"Move." Wonwoo moved. "Yuruem, open this door."

"No!"

"Open this door and let's talk." Mingyu said.

"I don't want to talk to you!"

"Yuruem, don't make me loose my temper. Open this god damn door or I'll break this."

"Mingyu, stop. You're scaring her even more." Wonwoo hissed. "If you are mad at Minghao then go be mad at him but don't get mad at us also!" He yelled, whisper. "Yuruem let's talk later." Wonwoo walked to the twins playing room, Mingyu was frustrated that he didn't know that his shouting and getting mad at Wonwoo and the kids also.

"Papa." Minjin called and he sat in front of his child. "Shh, papa." Minjin hugged him. He didn't know he was crying already until Minjin hugged him, when Jinwoo saw them he hugged them also.

He didn't know having a family like this was tiring, he knows he promised to Mingyu's parents to take care and understand him in every little things. He was so close on giving up, he's very close. Maybe, he's really not ready to have a family yet, he was blind by his love for Mingyu.

~

"Shut up, Wonwoo. Be strong everything will be fine." Jisoo said, caressing his back.

"How come everything will be fine? He promised he'll gonna marry me after the divorce was signed and what now? Nothing." Wonwoo said drinking a half bottle of soju.

"Stop drinking." Jun said taking the bottle but Wonwoo took it immediately and drink the remaining.

"I need one more, bottle." Wonwoo said to the waitress who gave him immediately. His friends let him get wasted that night, they just watched and listen to Wonwoo's complains, he even cry and swear a lot.

When Wonwoo was already drunk that he almost sleep at there Jun and Jisoo take him to his house, they already text Mingyu about them going there. When they reached the house Mingyu took Wonwoo and thanked the two for taking care of Wonwoo. He carry Wonwoo to their room and lied him down on their bed before Mingyu took some pj's for Wonwoo. When he get back, he saw Wonwoo standing up going to their bathroom, and there he vomited at the toilet. He sat beside Wonwoo and rubbed his back.

"Here, gargle this." Mingyu said giving the mouthwash to Wonwoo, he did was he told him to do and sighed, he went back to their room and lied on the bed, while Mingyu was holding a wet towel for Wonwoo. He wiped Wonwoo's face and body before taking of his clothes changing it to his pj's, while Mingyu wearing the shirt to Wonwoo he suddenly c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter