Chapter 20

From This Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonwoo woke up by the kisses his feeling on his shoulder, when he looked behind he saw Mingyu smiling ear to ear. He turned his body around to face his love and scooted closer to Mingyu's body. Mingyu kissed Wonwoo's forehead and hugged him tight, they stay like that for about an hour, when Wonwoo decided to sat on the bed, Mingyu faced him and kissed him immediately.

"Stop." Wonwoo laughed and cupped Mingyu's face.

"I love you."

"I love you more." They shared a few more kisses before they decided to go and take a bath. After taking a bath, they went downstairs and cook breakfast. While Wonwoo was cooking Mingyu was hugging him from the back kissing his cheek and neck time to time. When they heard the kids was awake, Mingyu took Jinwoo and Minjin so they can play at the house, they were running around the kitchen.

"Breakfast is serve!" Wonwoo called them, Gyuwool walked in and kissed his cheeks immediately. He didn't saw Yuruem so he decided to go to her room instead, he took the duplicate key. When he open the door, Yuruem was at her window sitting there, he put the tray of food on her study table before walking towards Yuruem.

"Hey." Wonwoo said and kissed her head. "Eat your breakfast first." Wonwoo was about to leave the room when Yuruem speak.

"Would you give me to them?" Wonwoo walked back in front of Yuruem and kneeled down.

"You know, princess Yugyeom was kind, he looks scary but trust me he was kind, and he said he just want you to know him. He wouldn't force you to go to them, its your choice princess."

"It means that Gyuwool and the twins aren't my brother right? We're not related."

"Not in blood but you're still our princess, they are still your brothers. Do you want to meet Yugyeom?" Yuruem nod. "Okay, I'll let him know, let's go. Let's eat downstairs, your daddy was worried." They went back to dining, when Mingyu saw Yuruem he smiled at Wonwoo mouthing him a thank you. They eated their breakfast like usual, talking, laughing, Gyuwool making jokes, like a happy family again.

~

"Hi Yuruem." Yugyeom greeted handing her a paper bag.

"Hello." She greeted back. Wonwoo smiled at Yugyeom and Minghao.

"Have a sit." Yugyeom said, the two sat down.

"She decided to meet you." Wonwoo said.

"Thank you, how are you?"

"I-I'm fine." She said shyly.

"Are you going with us?" Minghao asked.

"No, I want to be with daddy and papa Wonwoo. I hope you'll understand." Yuruem bowed.

"Honey, its okay. I just want to meet you and know you, your so pretty."

"Thank you, daddy." Yugyeom smiled.

The talk continued, Yugyeom and Yuruem talking some stuffs in common, Wonwoo smiled when he saw how happy Yugyeom is. When the clock strike exactly at 5pm they bid their good byes.

"I have fun talking to you, and of course if you need anything just give me a call, alright?" Yugyeom said.

"Yes daddy, good bye and thank you for this gift. See you soon." She kissed Yugyeom's and Minghao's cheek.

"See you soon, take care." Minghao said.

"Say thank you to Mingyu for me." Yugyeom smiled at Wonwoo.

"I will. Bye."

~

"Where is Minjin?" Mingyu said, looking for Minji.

"Rawr!" Minjin jumped and hugged Mingyu. Wonwoo and Yuruem walked inside and saw the scene, they walked towards the two and kissed them.

"Hey, papa's here!" Mingyu said making Minjin, Jinwoo and Gyuwool ran giving their papa a kissed.

"How are you?" Wonwoo said.

"Fine!" Gyuwool said. "I cooked oreo pancakes and I also make smoothie."

"Let's eat then." Wonwoo held Mingyu's hand and smiled. After they eat, they went to the movie room and watched some cartoons, family night. One of Wonwoo's favorite, everytime their complete and do what family do. He was happy, of course who wouldn't be h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter