Chapter 17

From This Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been a week since the last Mingyu talk to Wonwoo. Every time Wonwoo would try to talk to him he will just ignore him. And every time Wonwoo would hug him on the night he’ll removed Wonwoo’s arm immediately. Wonwoo was tired of Mingyu’s behavior that he decided to talk to Mingyu about it and give him space if he needed. He was thinking that maybe Mingyu still love Minghao.

Wonwoo was sitting on the couch when Mingyu entered the house, he stood up to greet Mingyu but he didn’t look at Wonwoo he went straight to their room. Wonwoo followed behind and close the door. He sat on the bed waiting for Mingyu to come from the bathroom. 

“Mingyu can we talk?” Wonwoo asked as he look at Mingyu’s reaction, still no sign that Mingyu would talk to him. 

“If you’re not going to talk to me then I’ll just talk then.” Wonwoo sighed. “I don’t know what I did to you to treat me like this, I was tired of your behavior. If you’re not going to talk to me nor look at me then Im leaving. If you still think you love Minghao then go, I won’t force you to stay with me. I just can’t take it anymore if you need more week then go, I won’t stop you, just let me know if you’re ready to break up with me and be with your husband again.” Wonwoo said between his sob and he went out of the room, he took their clothes and the twins things before walking to the porch Hyejin and the twins was already there. He hopped in and drive to his parents house.

-

“Dad, where’s papa?” Yuruem ask as she bite on her pancake. Mingyu didn’t answer the question instead he just smiled and patted Yuruem’s head.

“Daddy, why their things are not there? Papa leave us?” Gyuwool asked and he was about to cry.

“They’ll be back soon.” Mingyu said and kissed Gyuwool’s head.

-

“Go talk to him, maybe you’re wrong.” Seungkwan said. 

“I don’t know what to do anymore. Im too broken to think of anything. Im not like this when Minghao left me and the kids.”

“You just need to talk to him and everything will be back to normal.” Jeonghan said.

“As if.” Mingyu said and look at his phone, he was looking at their family picture.

-

Mingyu went to Wonwoo’s house, his car wasn’t there so he waited for Wonwoo to arrived, about 15 minutes passed, the car stop in front of the house. When Wonwoo went outside the car he was smiling, and Mingyu missed that smile, he also smiled but that smile faded when someone went outside the car. It was Alex, he went to Wonwoo and hugged him, he also kissed Wonwoo’s forehead before waving his hand and took a taxi. Mingyu went out of the car and look at Wonwoo.

“So that’s it?” Mingyu said making Wonwoo looked at him.

“Mingyu.” Wonwoo said.

“You leave the house so you could meet and be with him freely?” Mingyu scoffed.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about, come on let’s talk inside.” Wonwoo said holding Mingyu’s hand but he removed it.

“You said you’d be giving me space to think, and there while I was thinking of you, you were flirting with that guy.”

“M-Mingyu, its not what you think. He was my bestfriend since we were a child.”

“You never smiled at me like that! I was jealous that he kissed you when we were on the super market, but what did you do?! You ignored me!” Mingyu cried. “You tell me he was just your friend! But why did he needs to call you every night?! Why did he need to text and check on you?!” Mingyu wiped his tears abruptly.

“You ing go out with him and went home 12 am, I tried to let you talk about him! But you didn’t!”

“M-Mingyu…”

“You know why I don’t want you to go to the club with your friends? Because you might see someone else, someone better than me, someone that look good better than me! I was scared that you replace me because you found someone else!”

“Shhh, I-I understand. Im so sorry Mingyu.” Wonwoo said touching Mingyu’s cheek.

“Im sorry, trust me he was just my friend and I will never look for others because you’re the one for me.” Wonwoo said and kissed Mingyu.

-

“Mingyu.” Wonwoo called.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter