Chapter 2

From This Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonwoo was dressing when he heard a horn outside their apartment, soon Jisoo was knocking on his door. “Coming!” Wonwoo said and fix his hair for the last time, he wore his glasses and ran outside meeting Jisoo with a smile.

“You look beautiful.” Jisoo compliment.

“Thank you!” Wonwoo exclaimed and went out of the apartment Jisoo following behind.

“Wonwoo!” Yuruem exclaimed.

“Hi, mr. Kim!” Jisoo greeted.

“Oh, hi. Just call me, Mingyu.” 

“Take care of my friend, his clumsy sometimes, his new to that feelings.” Jisoo said and laugh a bit.

“I will. Thank you.” Mingyu said and Jisoo waved at them, Wonwoo entered the car and smiled at Mingyu.

“Im sorry to my friend. His always like that when Im going somewhere.” Wonwoo said embarassed at what Jisoo said earlier.

“Its fine, maybe his just concern for you.”

“Yeah.” Wonwoo said and smiled shyly. The ride to the place was amazing for Wonwoo, they like a family, a one big happy family that going to have dinner. Wonwoo was glad to meet the kids and Mingyu, he got something to do aside school, he was thankful that the kids and Mingyu like him, ofcourse as a baby sitter. He didn’t expect anything from Mingyu his feelings is just for him. And he can keep it for the rest of his life.

When they entered the restaurant Mingyu pulled a chair for Wonwoo and his kids. Ofcourse, Wonwoo blushed he was blushing that’s why he keep on looking at his hand. 

“Hey, Wonwoo.” Wonwoo looked up. “Choose anything.” Wonwoo nod and took the menu. They were at a english restaurant so, Wonwoo can’t choose what to eat, never in his life he eat at a fancy english restaurant.

“Waiter.” Mingyu called in english making Wonwoo startled, his voice was so gad damn y. “Two steak, one roast chicken, and Wonwoo what do you like?”

“I-I actually know nothing about what food is this.” He said pointing at the menu.

“Sir, are you allergic in any food?” The waiter asked, smiling cutely at Wonwoo. Mingyu wanted to punch the waiter but he keep his cool.

“Wonwoo he’s asking if you’re allergic to seafoods.” Mingyu said.

“Yeah, Im allergic to seafoods.”

“Okay, sir. We have this special Beer braised brisket, it’s a beef.”

“Okay, I think he got it. Would you like that or something else?” 

“Im okay with that.” Wonwoo said shyly and the waiter wrote it then repeat the order, then he gave Wonwoo one last smile before going to the kitchen.

“Wonwoo, are you going to sleep in our house tonight?” Yuruem asked as she played with the fork.

“No, I have exams tomorrow. Maybe I can’t go to your house either.” Wonwoo said and the kids pouted.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter