Chapter 16

From This Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mr. Kim, your husband was here.” Mingyu looked at his secretary and smiled upon mentioning his husband, he tell the secretary to let him in and when the door open his smiled disappear.

“What are you doing here?” He asked as he put down his pen. 

“Im here to talk to you.”

“What for, Minghao?” Minghao sat on the chair in front of Mingyu’s table. 

“The kids, I want them to come with me in china.”

“How long?”

“For good.” Minghao said and looked at Mingyu.

“Are you out of your mind Minghao?” Mingyu stood up and took a glass of water.

“No, and besides I didn’t have a chance to take care of them and maybe this is the chance. Just please give me the kids, besides you and Wonwoo have twins.”

“Are you trying to say that we didn’t have time on Gyuwool and Yuruem?”

“Yes, look Mingyu. How can that Wonwoo take care of 4 children? You think he didn’t get tired?”

“He have someone will help him. And don’t tell me about getting tired taking care of the children because, you’re not there when Gyuwool needs papa, you’re not there when Yuruem cried for attention!” Mingyu yelled. “Wonwoo is not like you, he’s different to you. You easily get tired while him? it Minghao. He took care of Gyuwool and Yuruem like his own child, and he didn’t complain any of it.” Mingyu said while glaring at Minghao.

Minghao knows. Mingyu was right, but he wants to be with Gyuwool, he wants to be with his child.

“I will not let you have the kids and that’s final. Now get out, if you want to take this to the court then go.” Minghao stood up and leave Mingyu’s office. 

-

“Hey, Gyuwool drink your milk first.” Wonwoo said.

“Im sleepy papa.” Gyuwool yawned making Wonwoo smiled. He went downstairs to get Gyuwool’s milk and when he came back in Gyuwool’s room, he was already sleeping.

“Gyuwool, drink this first.” Wonwoo wake him up. 

“Papa~” He whined making Wonwoo laugh.

“Just drink this and go to sleep.” Gyuwool sat and drink the milk. Then Wonwoo went downstairs again to clean all the toys Jinwoo and Minjin played on the living room. While he was cleaning, a sound of car was heard outside and Wonwoo knew it was Mingyu so when he heard the doorknob twist he ran towards the door and hug Mingyu.

“Oh.” Mingyu gasped and hug Wonwoo back. “Where’s the kids?”

“Their sleeping.” Wonwoo smiled and kissed Mingyu. “I love you.”

“I love you too.” Mingyu said and kissed Wonwoo’s forehead making Wonwoo smiled once again.

“Did you eat already?” Wonwoo asked as he took Mingyu’s bag.

“Yes, but I want pasta.” Mingyu pouted.

“Well, sir we don’t have pasta tonight. But if you want we can buy outside.” Wonwoo said.

“Let me change my clothes first.” Wonwoo nod and waited Mingyu to go back to the living room. They decided to walk to the nearest café since their selling pasta there. While waiting on their order Mingyu and Wonwoo just stared at each other. And when their order was served they started eating quietly.

When they were done they headed back to their house and went to their room immediately. They lied down and Wonwoo put his head on Mingyu’s chest, listening to his heart beat.

“Babe.” Wonwoo called.

“Hmm?”

“Im going to meet my friends tomorrow, is that okay?”

“How about the kids? They were be left with whom?”

“Hyejin was here. She can take care of them and besides Im going out around 7 so they were already sleeping that time.”

“No, just stay here. If they want to meet you then tell them to come over.”

-
 “Babe, we need to buy some groceries.” Wonwoo said as he kissed Mingyu’s cheek.

“Wait a second, hun.” Mingyu said as he tried to sleep more.

“I’ll be on the living room.” Wonwoo said but bef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter