Chapter 21

From This Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonwoo put the last bacon on the plate before walking to the dining, the twins was playing  at their play room. He was just about to call Mingyu and the kids when they walked in kissing his cheek. 

"Good morning." Wonwoo greeted and sat down, the twins was already there sitting and clapping their hands.

"Daddy Yugyeom called me this morning." Yuruem  said smiling.

"What did he say?" Mingyu asked.

"He would visit me on my birthday, and he promised that he will be here."

"That's great princess." Wonwoo said smiling at her.

They continued eating and after they all eat they went out, Mingyu on his office, Gyuwool and Yuruem on their school. Wonwoo and the twins was just lazing around there in a big house, it was fun having the twins and played with them but it was tiring for Wonwoo.

Lunch time when he recieved a text from Mingyu that he will picking him up by 1pm sharp, and he was also got a text from Jisoo and Junhui that they were be there by 12-ish. Maybe it was for their wedding, Mingyu was rushing all the things they needed for the wedding because he can't wait to introduce Wonwoo as his husband.

Later on Junhui and Jisoo arrived, he greeted his friends and kissed their cheek.

"Mingyu was rushing us." Junhui said rolling his eyes.

Wonwoo laugh a bit. "Even the wedding." 

"He's so excited to get married to you." Jisoo said. "How about us babe? When will be our wedding?"

"It can wait, we need to buy our own house first and settled to our job before we get married." Junhui said smiling at his boyfriend.

Wonwoo got a text from Mingyu that he was outside, so he bid good bye to his friend and to his kids before he went out of the house. When he got in the car he kissed Mingyu's lips and smiled.

"Sowon said she found a perfect place for our wedding and she also said that we can just finalized the things we needed." Mingyu sad while driving.

"That's great, but what about the invitations?" Wonwoo asked scrolling on the Ipad.

"Did you finalized the guest? I think she was just waiting for your que." 

"I was checking on it now, and I need your thought about it also." Wonwoo smiled.

~

The next day, Wonwoo and Mingyu together with their family went to Mingyu's personal stylist shop to get their measures for the suit and all, they were also with their friends, just Mingyu and Wonwoo's closed friends.

"Hey." He greeted Mingyu.

"Hi Bambam."

"This must be the lucky guy." He said looking at Wonwoo. "Hello, I'm Bambam Mingyu's classmate since primary and his personal stylist."

"I'm Wonwoo." He said smiling at Bambam.

"So, what suit do you want?" Bambam asked looking at Wonwoo and Mingyu.

"The perfect for us, you already know that." Mingyu said smiling at Bambam.

Bambam started giving them ideas for the suit of Mingyu and Wonwoo and they liked the suit so Bambam took their measures and of course for their friends also but a different style of suit. Wonwoo was really happy that finally the wedding was going to happen, his dream wedding, when they were done for the fitting they went out to eat 
dinner.

When Wonwoo recieved the invitation for their wedding he smiled and send those to their guest, and he went home with the kids to personally give the invitations for his parents. Mingyu was busy doing the company because after the wedding they planned to go to maldives or hawaii so he needs to finish the business as early as possible so Vernon won't have a hard time dealing with those works.

When they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter