Chapter 4

From This Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonwoo was sitting at his chair when their professor came in holding their essays, he passed it 2 days ago, so maybe his professor really read all of that. He started to call a name from who got the lowest to highest. When his friend Jun called he stood up and took his paper.

“Men, I got 67 only.” Jun said as he sat beside Wonwoo, so Wonwoo got nervous when his name didn’t called. He thought his professor throw it away.

“Jeon Wonwoo.” Mr. Kang called. “Come here.” Wonwoo walk towards his professor. He looked at his prof nervously. “Congratulations, you got the highest.” Wonwoo looked at his paper, he got 100! He got 100 because of Mingyu!

“Thank you, mr. Kang.” Wonwoo bowed and go back to his chair.

“What the, let me see your work.” Jun said and took Wonwoo’s paper. “How the hell did you write all of this?” Wonwoo just shrugged and smiled cheekily.

“So, as I was saying, you need to write a two thousands word, and all about marketing. But, some of you write a song lyrics, and some of you repeat the words thrice or whatsoever. Who got 80?” No one raised their hand. “Then who got 67 to 70?” All of his classmates raised their hand except Wonwoo. “How about you Jeon? Can you tell them what score did you get?”

Wonwoo stood up shyly. “A hundred.” All his classmates gasps.

“Why did I score him 100?” Their porf asked. “Because he write three thousand and six hundred thirty five words. And its all about marketing and he also add about business.” And their prof began to lecture them, Wonwoo just simply smile while Jun keep on asking how did he do that.

After his class, Wonwoo went to the grocery store to buys some of ingredients, his going to cook pasta for Mingyu. He texted Mingyu that he’ll be arriving there by 5 or 6, and Mingyu replued a simple ok. So when Wonwoo finished his pasta he ran towards Mingyu’s house. He greeted the two kids and put the pasta on the counter table.

“Where’s your dad?” Wonwoo asked.

“He’s on his room.” Gyuwool said looking at Wonwoo’s pasta. “What’s that? Can I have some?” Gyuwool asked and Wonwoo nod, he prepare to plates for Gyuwool and Yuruem at the same time Mingyu arrived not in his suit but just a pair of white shirt and a gray sweatpants. 

“Hmm, smells delicious. What’s that?” Mingyu said sitting beside Yuruem. “Can I have some?” Wonwoo almost laugh at what Mingyu said he said the same Gyuwool said earlier.

“Sure.” Wonwoo give Mingyu a plate and put some pasta on it.

“What’s the occasion Wonwoo?” Mingyu asked.

“I got 100 on my essay. And you helped me with that so a little payback.” Wonwoo said smiling. “Let me wipe your mouth.” He said and took a tissue before wiping Gyuwool’s mouth.

“Oh, nice. I told you you should eat sweets while studying, it helps to refresh your brain.” Mingyu said making Wonwoo smiled.

-

“You don’t have work?” Wonwoo asked. They were sitting at the couch watching some movies, while Wonwoo was holding a book on his left hand while his right hand was on the hair of Gyuwool who’s head was lying on his lap.

“None, how about you?”

“Well, I don’t have school tomorrow.”

“Why?” Mingyu said looking at Wonwoo.

“I don’t know, but my finals is coming near.” Wonwoo said and give a little small smile on Mingyu.

“Wonwoo, can I ask you something?” Wonwoo nod while focusing on his book. “Do you girlfriend?” Wonwoo looked at him wide eyes. “ I mean, if you have why are always here?”

“I-I don’t have, and I-Im gay.” Wonwoo stuttered.

“Oh, you see Wonwoo, you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter