Chapter 6

From This Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good evening.” Wonwoo greeted as Mingyu hugged him.

“Good evening, how was the kids?” He said and kissed Wonwoo’s forehead.

“They’re already sleeping. Do you want something to eat?” 

“Im fine, let’s just sleep.” Mingyu said and they make their way to their room. Yup, they shared a room, Wonwoo was uncomfortable at first but he got use to it now. When they reach their room, Mingyu went to the bathroom to take a bath, while Wonwoo arrange and clean Mingyu’s bag.

“Wonwoo,” Wonwoo hmm-ed. “Mom and dad will visit tomorrow. Is it okay with you?”

“Yeah, Im fine with that.” Wonwoo said, but deep inside his not fine with that, his nervous, he just can’t face Mingyu’s parents now, because what if they didn’t like Wonwoo for Mingyu? What if they’ll force them to separate? There’s so many what if’s running through Wonwoo’s mind. 

“Good, now let’s sleep. I’d had a long day today.” Mingyu said and kissed Wonwoo’s head. Ever since Wonwoo moved in Mingyu were going to work at 8 then he’ll go home by 9 or 10pm. So when saturday and sunday hit they can have a family weekend, they go watch some movies in cinema, or their going to a park. Mingyu was really happy that Wonwoo came into their lives, without Wonwoo maybe they are still the same, because since Wonwoo came into their lives they got more closer and they got more family time. Mingyu remembered one day Wonwoo told him that, “You can work for their future, but as of now, they don’t need money and expensive things, they need their dad, they need their family.” Since that day, Mingyu tried being close at his son and daughter. 

-

“Papa, grandpa and grandma was here!” Yuruem squealed making the couple laugh, but when they saw Wonwoo their smile down making Wonwoo feel more nervous.

“H-hello, Im Wonwoo, Mingyu is still not home but I think his on his way here.”

“Okay.”

“Oh, come in and sit at the living room for awhile. Do you want something?”

“A coffee will do.” Mingyu’s dad said.

“Orange juice will be fine.” Wonwoo nod and went to the kitchen he sighed and took what the couple said he heard a car parked on the garage making him sigh in relief, at least he’s not going to talk to Mingyu’s parents alone. When he gave the drinks on the couple the front door open and the kids ran to Mingyu to give him a hug. Wonwoo walk towards Mingyu and kissed his cheek before taking Mingyu’s coat and bag.

“I’ll just bring this to your office.” Wonwoo said and Mingyu smiled. 

“Come on sit here.” Mingyu said when Wonwoo went back to the living room, he sat beside Mingyu.

“Mom, dad, this is Jeon Wonwoo my boyfriend.”

“Nice to meet you.” Wonwoo said and tried his best to smile.

“Nice to meet you dear.” Mingyu’s dad said.

“Come on, let’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter