Chapter 11

From This Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonwoo was done typing for his thesis and all he needed to do is just to send it to his prof. So, he send it to his prof before going downstairs to see Mingyu eating some snacks on the kitchen. He sat beside Mingyu and eat some snack also. The kids was still on Minghao’s and they were enjoying their quality time.

Wonwoo put his head on Mingyu’s shoulder and stared at Mingyu eating peacefully. He’s too handsome that he started thinking if he really dating this guy beside him. When Mingyu feel Wonwoo staring at him, he look at Wonwoo and peck his lips.

“What’s with that stare?” Mingyu ask and chew the food.

“Nothing, just wanted to stare at your handsome face.” Wonwoo grinned.

“Oh my god. Wonwoo is that really you?” Mingyu teased and they laugh a bit. “Your so cheesy, what do you want to do? I think the kids will be back around 5 or 6pm.”

“Nothing, I just want to lie on bed and cuddle with you.”

“Okay, what’s really happening to you?” Mingyu said and look at Wonwoo. 

Wonwoo pouted and look down. “Nothing, I just really want to cuddle with you.” Mingyu cupped Wonwoo’s cheek and kissed his face. 

“Fine!”

-

“Oh my gosh! Finally, Im done with this s!” Jun said making Jisoo and Wonwoo laugh.

“Yeah, I can’t believe we’ll be graduating in three weeks.” Jisoo said and leaned his head on Jun’s shoulder.

“In just three weeks goodbye university and goodbye profs!” Jun exclaimed making them laugh. Wonwoo’s phone ring making him startled and he saw the caller ID it was Mingyu who’s calling.

“Why’d you call?” Wonwoo ask and smiled widely making his friends grinned.

{Just to make sure you’re alive.} Wonwoo laugh a bit.

“Funny, come on. Im fine, safe and sound. How’s the kids?” 

{They’re already sleeping.}

“Im going home in a minute, don’t worry.”

{No need, you can stay a bit longer.}

“Okay, I’ll just text you when Im about to go home.” Wonwoo smiled.

{Okay, bye. I love you.}

“I love you too.” When Wonwoo didn’t heard Mingyu talk anymore, he hanged up and look at his friend who was smiling ear to ear.

“You look glooming this past few days.” Jisoo smirked.

“Don’t try because I’m not!” Wonwoo said and blushed.

“Oh , sure. Nothing happened.” Jun teased making Wonwoo blush even more saying it all. His two friends laugh at him and they were teasing each other. Hours past and Wonwoo bid his goodbye and took a cab to go home. When he reach the house, he unlocked the door and walk to the house, he went to the kitchen to drink some water when he saw Mingyu only on his shirt and boxer short.

“Hey.” Wonwoo walk towards Mingyu and kissed his cheek.

“Its really late, you should’ve text me to pick you.” Mingyu said, Wonwoo took the glass on Mingyu’s hand and drink the water remaining.

“I can handle myself.” Wonwoo smiled and peck Mingyu’s cheek.

“So, how was school?” 

“Just like a normal day, how was work?” Wonwoo ask and hugged Mingyu.

“I see you’re being clingy again.” Mingyu said and hug Wonwoo back. “Its just the same also, stressing.” Mingyu kissed Wonwoo’s forehead.

“Let’s go upstairs.” They went to their room and Wonwoo took a quick shower before jumping on the bed with Mingyu, he hugged Mingyu who hug him back and both went to dreamland.

-

Wonwoo’s graduation was tomorrow, and they practicing for the last time and its really hot Jun and Jisoo was at his side talking something, while he was texting Mingyu. Their prof called them to continue their practice. They lined up again and wait for the mc to talk again while walking to their respective line Wonwoo feel dizzy, so he wiped his sweat and smiled. Jun ask him if he was okay beca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter