Chapter 18

From This Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yuruem." Minghao said looking at Yuruem who was smiling and laughing at her playmates. He's standing and looking at Yuruem in far way distance, he just want to see his daughter. When he saw Wonwoo arrived, he looked away and went back to his car before driving back to his condo where his husband was waiting for him. He cheated on Mingyu because he don't love him anymore, after all they were forced to marry each other because he got pregnant, but he knows, he wants to break up with Mingyu because he have someone elese, he loved someone elese. After giving birth to Gyuwool, he tried to be happy with Mingyu again but when Yuruem was born, he decided to leave Mingyu, he decided to go to china with Yugyeom, he went there for good, he told his parents what happened he told them everything, of course his parents got mad at him, ruined a perfect relationship with Mingyu and his parents. His parents accept them, by the way. But little did they know, Yugyeom was the father of Yuruem, he didn't tell Mingyu just yet because he's still finding a right time to tell him.

"Hey, how was she?" Yugyeom asked as Minghao sat beside him, putting his head on Yugyeom's shoulder.

"She's fine, do you think she'll go with us if she knew that you are her father?" Minghao said, Yugyeom cupped his cheeks and looked at him in the eyes.

"Look, if ever she didn't come with us and she stayed at Mingyu and Wonwoo, its okay with me, as long as she knew me being his father, besides XioaXi is growing, we can just focused on her and pay a visit to Yuruem if ever."

"Why did I do in my past life to deserve you?" Minghao beamed and smiled, making Yugyeom kissed him.

"Maybe you save the world." Yugyeom said making them laugh.

~

"Ah!" Yuruem yelled making Wonwoo ran towards her room, there she saw Minjin standing besides Yuruem's bathroom, face was all white scaring Yuruem.

"You scared me! Papa!" She went to Wonwoo and hugged him.

"Shh, its okay." Wonwoo said, stopping himself for laughing. "Come here, Minjin." He walked towards Wonwoo and looked at his sister. "Say sorry to your sister."

"Sorry, Yumyum." He said kissing Yuruem's cheek.

"Its fine, just don't do it again!" Yuruem said still crying.

"Let's go and take a bath." He took Minjin. "Yuruem go downstairs in a bit okay? Dinner is ready." Wonwoo saw Yuruem nod, so he smiled and went to the twins room, he take Minjin a bath and go downstairs after that. He saw, Gyuwool playing with Jinwoo, while Yuruem was arranging the plates.

"Papa, let's eat." Yuruem said and they all went to the dining. Wonwoo feed the twins, he didn't eat, because he's waiting for Mingyu, so he have someone when he's eating. After they eat the kids watched some movie before going to bed, once the kids was asleep, Wonwoo clean the house. Wonwoo was fine being like this, taking care of the children, taking care of Mingyu he loved being like this but he also wanted to work and he wanted to marry Mingyu, he knows Mingyu promised to marry him after they divorce but they got divorced two years from now. He didn't know if Mingyu was thinking going back to Minghao or he don't want to marry Wonwoo. He was lost in thought that he didn't heard Mingyu walked in their room.

"Hey, babe." Mingyu kissed his cheeks.

"Didn't saw you coming in." Wonwoo said and hugged Mingyu who was in front of him. He stood up and removed Mingyu's neck tie. "Did you eat already?"

"No, I'm looking forward to your foods." Mingyu said wrapping his arms on Wonwoo's waist making the other smiled cheekily.

"Change your clothes first." Wonwoo said and peck his lips.

"More." Mingyu demand and Wonwoo laugh before kissing Mingyu, he was so clingy and Wonwoo loves it because its Mingyu and he loves all about Mingyu.

After Mingyu changed his clothes he went to the dinning room and sat in front

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter