Melody 49

SILENT MELODY [Jikook]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin

Me: I’m looking at your schedule for March. You’re free on the 18th.

Jiyong: Why do I feel like I’m about to be busy on the 18th?

Me: I’m planning a show, and I need your help. We’ll do it locally.

Jiyong: What kind of show? Full band?

Me: No, just you and me. Maybe Namjoon if he’ll sign for us.

Jiyong: Why do I feel like this has to do with Jungkook?

Me: Why do I feel like I don’t care what you feel like?

Jiyong: The ball is in her court, Jimin. You really should just leave things alone until he’s ready. I know how you feel about him, and I don’t want you to screw it up.

Me: March 18th is still three months away. If he hasn’t made up his mind by that date, then all I’m doing is giving him a little shove. And when did you start fiving relationship advice? How long has it been since you were in one? Oh, wait. That would be never.

Jiyong: If I agree to help you, will you STFU? What do you need me to do?

Me: Just carve out some time for me between now and then to run through some new songs.

Jiyong: Is someone over his writer’s block?

Me: Yeah, well, someone once told me heartache is good for lyrical inspiration. Unfortunately, he was right.

Jiyong: Sounds like a smart guy.

I close out my texts to Jiyong and open one up to Namjoon.

Me: March 18th, I need a local venue. A small one. Then I need you to get Jungkook to go there with you that night.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter