Melody 9

SILENT MELODY [Jikook]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin

It’s still raining, and I know that he just changed his clothes after taking a shower, so once we got at the end of the stairs, I take my phone, to send him a message.

Me:

Wait here, so you won’t get wet again. I’ll go to bring it back.

He reads the message and denies with the head, later he looks at me again-No. I’ll go with you.

I can’t help but appreciate the fact that he didn’t answer it means he’s deaf of the way I expected. Most of persons would feel uncomfortable when they aren’t sure of how communicate with me. Most of them raise their voices and speak slowly, like Jin. I think he thinks that speaking out loud, somehow in a miracle way, would make me listen again. However, it makes me nothing but force me to not laugh while they speak to me like I’m an idiot. I assume that people don’t do it to be respectful. It’s simply ignorance, and that’s fine. I’m used to that that I don’t even realize.

However, I noticed Jungkook’s reaction…because there wasn’t actually a reaction; he simply got on the worktop and continued speaking to me, although he passed from talking to sending text messages. And it helps he’s a writer of fast message.

We run through the backyard until we got to stairs that drives to his apartment. I start going up and realize that he’s frozen at the end of the stairs. The look on his eyes s nervous, and immediately I feel bad for not realize how hard this must be for him. I know that he’s more hurt of what it seems. Knowing that your bestfriend and your boyfriend betrayed him must be difficult, and it hasn’t been even a day since he found out. I walk back until the end of the stairs and take his hand, later I smile at him trying to calm him. I pull from his hand, taking a deep breath and walks up with me. He gives a small hit on the shoulder when we arrive to his door and turn around.

-Can I wait here?- he says-. I don’t want to see them.

I nod, relieved that his lips be easy to read.

-Could my well your by my parrot?- he says.

Or I think he said that. I laugh, knowing that it’s probably I read wrong his lips. He says again when he sees the confusion on my face, but I still don’t understand. I raise my phone, so he can send me a message.

Jungkook:

¿But how are you going to ask them for my wallet?

Yeah. I was a bit concerned about that.

Me:

I’d bring your wallet, Jungkook. Wait here.

He nods. I write a message while I walk to the front door and knock. It passes a minute, and no one comes to the door, so I knock again, harder, thinking that maybe my first hit was too soft to listen. The latch turns around, and Jungkook’s friend appears in the entry. He gives me a curious look for a second, later he looks behind him. The door opens more, and Hoseok appears, looking at me suspiciously. He says something like-: Can I help you?- I raise my text message that says I’m here for Jungkook’s wallet, and he looks down to read it, then he denies with the head.

-Who the hell are you?- he says, apparently not liking that I’m here for a belonging of Jungkook. The other guy disappears and opens the door even more, then he cross his arms on his chest and looks at me. I m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter