Melody 45

SILENT MELODY [Jikook]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin

“Give me my damn keys, Jimin,” Namjoon signs.

I calmly shake my hed for the third time in five minutes. “I’ll give you the keys when you tell me where he lives.”

He glares at me hard, still refusing to budge. I’ve had his keys for most of the day now, and I’ll be damned if I’ll give them back before he gives the information I need. I know it’s only been three weeks since Yoongi broke up with me, but I haven’t been able to stop thinking about how everything I’ve done to Jungkook has affected him. I need to know if he’s okay. I’ve gone this long without contacting him simply because I’m not sure what I’ll say when I eventually do see him. All I know is that I need to see him, or I’ll more than likely never sleep again. It’s been more than three weeks since the last time I had a full night’s sleep, and my mind just needs reassurance.

Namjoon sits across from me at the table, and I return my attention to the computer in front of me. Despite the fact that I want to blame my entire past few weeks on computers, I know it was all my fault, so I it up and bought a new one. I still have to rely on a computer for income, unfortunately.

Namjoon reaches across the table and slams my laptop shut, forcing me to look up at him.

“Nothing good will come of it,” he signs. “It’s only been three weeks since you and Yoongi ended thinhs. I’m not giving you Jungkook’s address, because you don’t need to see him. Now, give me my keys, or I’m taking your car.”

I grin smugly. “Good luck finding my keys. They’re in the same spot I hid yours.”

He shakes his head in frustration. “Why are you being a , Jimin? He’s finally on his own and making a life for himself and doing well, and you want to barge in and conduse him all over again?”

“How do you know he’s doing well? Do you talk to him?” The desperation in my question surprises me, because I didn’t know until this second just how much I need him to be okay.

“Yeah, I’ve seen him a few times. Jin and I had lunch with him yesterday.”

I fall back against my chair, slightly annoyed that he didn’t tell me this but relieved to know he’s not holed up in his apartment, devastated.

“Has he asked about me? Does he know about Yoongi and me?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter