Melody 32

SILENT MELODY [Jikook]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook

Someone is removing my clothes. Who in the hell is removing my clothes?

I begin slapping away the hand that’s pulling my shorts down past my knees. I try to remember where I am, why I’m here, and how I got here.

Party.

Cake.

Pine-Sol.

Spilling Pine-Sol on my shirt.

Changing.

Drinking more Pine-Sol.

Lots of Pine-Sol.

Watching Jimin loving Yoongi.

God, he loves him so much. I saw it in the way he watches him from across the room. I saw it in the way he touches him. In the way he communicates with him.

I can still smell the alcohol. I can still taste it as I slide my tongue over my lips.

I danced…

I drank more Pine-Sol…

Oh! The drinking game. I invented my own solitary drinking game, where every time I saw how much Jimin loved Yoongi, I downed a shot. Unfortunately, that made for a hell of a lot of shots.

Who in the hell is pulling off my shorts?

I try to open my eyes, but I can’t tell if it’s working. They fell open, but it’s still dark inside my head.

Oh, my God. I’m drunk, and someone is undressing me.

I’m about to be !

I start kicking at the hands that are yanking the shorts from my feet.

“Jungkook!” a boy yells. “Stop!” He’s laughing. I focus for a few seconds and can tell the voice belongs to Yoongi.

“Yoongi?”

He comes closer, and a soft hand brushes back my hair as the bed dips down next to me. I squeeze my eyes shut, then force them wide open several times, until I finally begin to adjust to the dark. He puts his hands on my shirt and attempts to it.

Why in the hell is he still taking off my clothes?

Oh, my God! Yoongi wants to me!

I slap at his hands, and he grips my wrist. “Jungkook!”. He laughs. “You’re covered in puke. I’m trying to help you.”

Puke? Covered in it?

That explains the massive headache. But…it doesn’t explain why I’m laughing. Why am I laughing? Am I still drunk? “What time is it?” I ask him.

“I don’t know. Tonight, I think. Like, midnight?”

“That’s it?”

He nods, then starts laughing with me. “You threw up on Jiyong.”

Jiyong? I met Jiyong?

It looks as if his eyes are trying hard to focus on my face. “Can I tell you a secret?” he says. I nod. “Okay, but I probably won’t remember it, because I think I’m still drunk.”

He smiles and leans forward. He’s so pretty. Yoongi is really, really pretty. “I can’t stand Jin,” he says quietly.

Yoongi starts laughing again, too, and tries to pull my shirt off, but he’s laughing too hard and keeps having to pause for deep breaths.

“Are you drunk, too?” I ask him.

He inhales again, attempting to pause his laughter, and then he exhales. “So drunk. I thought I took your shirt off already, but your shirt keeps coming back on, and I don’t know how many shirts you have, but”- he lifts the edge of my shirt sleeve, which is still on my arm, and looks at it in confusion- “oh, my god, I really thought I took it off already, and here it is again.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter