Melody 17

SILENT MELODY [Jikook]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin

-Are you sure you don’t want to say at home tonight?

Yoongi denies with the head.- That boy needs a little fun after the week he had. And I felt exasperated with my intership and the word T. I need a night of party.- He leans in and kiss my chin-. Do you want me to call a taxi, so you can drink, or do you want to drive?

He knows I won’t drink around him. I don’t know why he always try to use inverse psychology on me.- Good try- I tell him-. I’d drive.

He laughs- I have to change and get ready. We’re leaving in one hour.- He tries to slide to escape from me, but I take him by the shoulders and make him roll on his back. I know that’s a face that it never takes him more than half of hour to get ready. That means a good thirty minutes left.

-Then let me help you to take off your clothes.- I take off his shirt above his head, and eyes fall on his paled chest. I smile.

He slightly laughs and gives me a punch in the arm. I lean down and put my lips on his.

I pass the next half of hour reminding myself how much I missed him. I remind myself how much I love him. I remind myself how good it feels when we’re together. I keep reminding myself over and over again, because during last week, it felt like I was starting to forget him.

Me:

Be ready to leave in thirty minutes. We’re going out.

Nigga:

I don’t want to go out, I have morning work tomorrow.

No. He must go. I can’t go out with Yoongi and Jungkook alone.

Me:

No, you’re going. Be ready in thirty minutes.

Nigga:

No, I won’t. Have a good time.

Me:

You’ll go.

Nigga:

I won’t.

Me:

You’re going.

Nigga:

No.

Me:

Yes.

Nigga:

No.

Me:

Please? You own me.

Nigga:

Why the hell do I own you?

Me:

Let’s see, because of the value of one year bills, for example.

Nigga:

Ouch, man. Alright.

Thank god. I don’t know how it would be when Jungkook drinks, but if he’s light like Yoongi, I don’t think I can handle those two by myself.

I walk to the kitchen, and Yoongi is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter