Melody 16

SILENT MELODY [Jikook]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook

Why do I feel so angry? We didn’t do anything.

Did we?

I can’t even say what the hell happened last night before we slept. Technically, it was nothing, but then again, it was, which is why I’m sure I’m pissed off, because I’m so damn confused.

First he doesn’t talk to me about Hoseok during two whole weeks. Then he couldn’t mention he was deaf, although actually I don’t have the right to piss off for that. It isn’t something for I should be think he would tell me.

But Yoongi?

His boyfriend?

How could he forget to mention in three weeks we’ve been talking that he has a boyfriend?

He’s just like Hoseok. He doesn’t have a heart, and that turns him into Hoseok’s twin. I should probably start calling him Hoseok. I should simply call everyone Hoseok. From now on, I’d refer to all men as Hoseok.

My father should thank heaven I’m not going to law school, because I’m actually the worst judge that has ever existed.

Jimin:

False alarm. It was just Namjoon. Sorry about that.

Me:

.YOU.

Jimin:

???

Me:

Don’t you even dare.

It passes a few seconds in which I look at the phone straight, and then a knock from the bathroom door. Jimin opens the door and enters in my room with the palms of his hands lifted in the air as he didn’t have any idea of why I’m pissed off. I laugh, but it isn’t a laugh at all.

Me:

This conversation requires a laptop. I have a lot to say.

I open my laptop when he goes back to his room. I give him one minute to connect, and then I open our chat.

Jimin:

Please, can you explain me why are you mad?

 

Me:

Hmm. Let me tell you the reasons. (1) You have a boyfriend. (2) You have a boyfriend. (3) Why, if you have a boyfriend, I was even in your BEDROOM? (4) You have a boyfriend!

Jimin:

I have a boyfriend. Yes. And you came to my bedroom because we agreed to work together. I don’t remember that something happened between us to justify this reaction from you. Am I wrong?

Me:

Jimin, it’s been three weeks! I know you three weeks already, and you never, EVER, mentioned you have a boyfriend. And speaking of Yoongi, does he knows I

Jimin:

Yes, I tell him everything. Look, it wasn’t an intentional omission, I swear. It’s just that we never had a conversation in which that topic comes out.

Me:

Alright, I’ll let pass that you forgot to mention it, but I won’t let everything else pass soon.

Jimin:

And here’s where I’m confused, because I don’t have clear what you thought we did.

Me:

You’re such an idiot.

Jimin:

Ouch? I guess.

Me:

Can you honestly say that your reaction when the possibility that he was in front of your door earlier was a normal and innocent behavior? You freaked out because he could have seen you with me, which means that you were doing something you didn’t want him to see. I know that all we did was staying asleep, but what about the WAY in which we stayed asleep? Do you think he would have accepted the fact that your hands were around me the whole night and your face technically stuck to my chest? And not just that, what about the fact that I sat between your legs the other night? Would he have smiled and kissed you to say hi if he would have entered back then? I doubt it. I know one hundred percent that it would have ended with me getting a punch in the face?

Ugh! Why this does bothers me so much? I hit the head slightly against the headboard with frustration.

A few moments later, Jimin appears next to the door between our bathroom and my bedroom. He bites the corner of his lower lip. His features looks more calm that when he came a few minutes ago. He enters slowly to my room, and then he sits in the corner of my bed with his laptop on his knees.

Jimin:

I’m sorry.

Me:

Yeah, well. Whatever. Go away.

Jimin:

I’m being honest, Jungkook. I didn’t see it that way at all. The last thing I want is that things turn awkward between us. I like you. I have fun with you. But if for only one second I took you to think that something happened between us, I’m very sorry.

I sigh and try to blink to put the tears away.

Me:

I didn’t piss off because I thought that something happened between us, Jimin. I DON’T WANT that happens. I didn’t live my single life for more than a week yet. I’m pissed off because I feel like as something really happened for a moment, or maybe two, when- as much as the two of us don’t want to cross that line-we almost did it. And you can try with your actions by your own, but the fact that I didn’t know you have a boyfriend it was certainly unfair for me, I feel like…

I rest my head against the headboard and close my eyes with strength, the enough time to make the tears step back one more time.

Jimin:

Do you feel l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter