Time Plan for Tomorrow!

Time walking on Memory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I rewrite some parts of it since I've gotten some new information.

 

 

Chapter 4

 

Time Plan for Tomorrow!

 

 

Jiyong’s pov…

 

 

As soon as Minzy open the door to my studio today, I ask her to listen the songs I prepare for her and pick the best one to be her carrier single. She was ecstatic when I told her I will produce her solo album. But because she will have a concert overseas the next few days, I only wanted her to learn the songs first. She was super happy that Dara, CL , and BOM went to my studio that day to thank me for making their maknae’s happiness.

I was lounging at my couch from a hard days at work, and I decided to watch Healing Camp on my phone. As I watch it, I was in awe of their beauty. Really, SM is such a flower garden. But as the episode progress and they told the deepest emotion in their hearts, I was teary eyed. Especially the black ocean incident. As the camera focused on Taeyeon and she was trying to be strong and fighting her cries, it broke me. I know that it was hard to hear it again, to experience everything again, to remember the bad things that happen. But I was more sad because I know the reason for it, is because the pain of losing the girls that she cherish as her sister.

“Hyung why are you teary eyed?” I then saw Daesung enter my studio. “Hyung are you really crying?”

“I’m not crying okay.” I denied his claim, but failed as my eyes were red.

“What are you watching?” he then went and grab my phone and saw that I was watching Healing Camp. “Hyung are you serious? You even watch the show they were in?”

Just then… my other members bust in inside my studio and they all soon know that I cried on a SNSD episode. Of course they tease me and said when did I grew soft.

“Bust seriously… Jiyong you changed so much after you were admitted from the hospital.” TOP said to me. He then distance himself from me and said “Wait! The hospital didn’t replace you right? You know like those in the movies.”

“I heard this before hyung… there are people who were abducted by aliens and were being controlled by them.” Seungri share some stupid facts.

“Hey, you are acting stupid again. Seriously! Of course I will cry, I mean have you watch the show? And what the did you mean I was abducted by aliens! You two should really cut down with your alcohol intake. You are mixing fantasy and reality.” I said to them. “By the way why are here?”

“Soohyuk called. He wanted to invite us for a party tonight.” Youngbae “You can’t say not to this one too.”

“Arraseo… but we will take one manager with us, and also use the company’s van.” I said to them.

“Hyung we got our own car, so why do we need our manager?” Seungri said.

“It’s for later…” I said to him. “… when we went home. I don’t want anyone of us drive home intoxicated, especially you Seungri.”

They didn’t argue more, since it was for our safety. Good thing that one of the manager is still there so I ask him to be our designated driver for tonight. But as soon as we enter the club, a familiar person came into view.

“Hey… our guests of honor has arrive.” Soohyuk said as he welcome us.

“Bro… I heard you been admitted to the hospital are you alright now?” Jonghyun ask and I just nod.

“Hey Ji… it’s been a long time.” A woman suddenly came forward to me

“Nice seeing you too Kiko.” I greeted her. From the memories I have, I know she decline my marriage proposal this year, and thus we ended our relationship.

After I greeted her I just went to Soojoo noona and Soohyuk who just came back from getting a drink. It shocks my friends, first is that I acted normally, second is that it seems I was okay that is Kiko is here. I they ever known that my mental age is higher now they will be shock.

Throughout the night, Kiko keep trying to talk to me, I did converse with her but just a few minutes and then I went somewhere leaving her. From what I can tell she wanted us to get back again, which I don’t want too.

“Hey Ji… I heard you your members party with SNSD, last week?” Soohyuk said to me.

“Yeah… we just happen to bump into them when went to the club. I invited them and they accept.” I said.

“You are not courting one of them are you?” Soojoo noona ask. “Or did you already have someone in mind?”

I just smile and sip my drink. “I have someone in mind but… we are just friends for now.”

They all ask me who it is but my members where just playing along. Good thing my phone rang and it was my partner. “Hey guys, I need to take this.” I said as I went out to take the call.

 

(No one’s pov…)

 

As soon as Jiyong left the guys were all surprise, even Kiko didn’t think that Jiyong will move on that easily.

“Youngbae… is he courting someone?” Kiko asks just in case.

Youngbae didn’t really like Kiko for his friend, and he knows that it was Taeyeon Jiyong is talking about, so if he is going to pick between Kiko and Taeyeon his vote goes for Taeyeon.

“Well not courting… but they are friends. Well it’s a matter of time when they become a couple.” He instigated.

“Hey who is it? Is it Yoona? Jessica? Come on Youngbae… tell us who is it.”Seungho ask curiously.

“You will know soon enough.” TOP said in low voice.

“I bet she is just some pastime for Jiyong.” Kiko said. Obviously she is drunk and saying those words to comfort her.

“I don’t think so… Hyung watch their guesting in Healing Camp earlier and he literally cry.” Daesung said. “I think hyung is serious.”

“Really?” The boys all said.

“So, he did cheat on me with another .” Kiko said.

“Kiko… I know you and Jiyong have a past, but please don’t do anything funny and ruin my brother’s happiness this time, okay or else.” Youngbae said as he drank another shot. “You already dump him so, don’t be trying to be the victim here. ”

The whole group, became silent. They all know that Youngbae is not the kind of guy who talks seriously but when he do he mean every word he said. Kiko just shiver at Youngbae’s warning and excuse herself, one of her friends went with her just in case.

“Youngbae… you don’t have to do that to her you know.” Soojoo said him.

“I didn’t do anything drastic noona. Beside I just wanted to tell her the facts, so she could understand the situation.” He said to her. “Jiyong… is much better than he is for the past months when he drown himself from alcohol. I know it is partially Jiyong’s fault but still I couldn’t help but blame Kiko for that too. Now that there is someone helping Jiyong to be a better person, of course I will support her more than Kiko.”

 

(Back to Jiyong’s pov…)

 

“So you are with your friends.” Taeyeon said to me. “And your ex is there too. Should I be jealous?”

“Why are you jealous? You know you are my girlfriend Taeyeon.” I but still it feels nice to say that she is my girlfriend. “Hey I am starting to spread our rumor, how about you?”

“Sorry… spreading rumors isn’t my forte, but my labelmates caught up with us partying with your group. They were angry too.”

“Did you talk to “that guy” about your plan?” I ask her.

“Not yet, but I need to talk about Jessica first about her business venture.” She said to me. “I wanted to warn her about what will happen if she do that.”

“Need my help? I also wanted to try to start a clothing line.” I said to her.

“I need to ask Jessica’s opinion first, but sure I think I will need your help on this one too.” She said to me. “By the way… send me Minzy’s song, the one you want me to featured in.”

“Arraseo… By the way, I saw your Healing Camp episode.” I said to her. “Are you okay?”

“I’m okay now oppa… but remembering the hardship we’ve been through for all those years, make me tear up. But remembering what will happen for the next years to come make me more lonely and sad.”

“Don’t be sad… those nightmares and heartaches we have, they will all be gone. I promise.” I said to her.

We then bid goodbye to each other as I went to my friends. They were all seems drunk, but I noticed that Kiko was not there. I ask them where she is and they just said she went home already. Not like I care. So we continue partying on, until 2 in the morning.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s pov…

 

 

I hang up the phone and went back to practice. It’s been quite some time but I finally done the primary planning thanks to Jiyong. The only thing that is needed to do is to implement it, starting with me talking to that guy. I also need Boa unnie’s approval and Jessica’s participation.

After a practice I try to contact him through some conceptions I have but still not in luck. I try again after an hour and luckily he pick up.

“Is this Kim Jaejoong” I ask.

“Yes this is. Who am I talking too?” He ask over the phone.

“Oppa it’s Taeyeon-ah, Kim Taeyeon… can we meet today?” I ask him

“Oh Taengoo… okay, but I have only a few hours to spare since I have a schedule set for today.” He then told me where we should meet, so I readied myself grab my disguise kit and went to the desired place. I only have practice for today so I skip that up saying I have something at home.

As I enter the place, there were a lot of people and Jaejoong oppa recognizes me already. “Oh Taeyeon-ah.” He called me and signal me to enter a certain room. It looks like his waiting room so I waited there. After a few minutes he then enter. I still remember how he treated us new trainees when he was still in SM and he is one of the oppa’s that are close to us, together with Heechul, Leeteuk, Yunho, and Siwon oppa. It also the reason why I approach him first.

“Wow… it’s been a long time since I last saw you.” He said. You became much more beautiful too.”

“Oppa you are exaggerating?” I said to him.

“So what do you want to talk about? I believe it isn’t about a dating scandal or else it will be a bit of a trouble.” He said to me.

“I want your help to take over the whole SM agency.” I said directly to him. He then look at me asking me if I was serious.

“From your eyes, I see that you are serious in this but you do know that buying the whole agency requires a lot of money. Even though I am rich due to my business ventures, I can’t help you.” He said to me.

“Of course I know that, what I want is to be the biggest shareholder in SM. Right now, the shares are distributed only to some of the board of directors and a little of it are being shared by some of the artist. Even though Lee sajjangnim is still has the biggest shares, in a few years the board will buy it too and take control of the agency. Before that happen, I need to get the largest shares from the company, or else they will ruin everyone.”

“And how do you plan to do that?” He ask me.

 I then told him a rough sketch of my plan. In case that he decline at least my plan won’t be jeopardize. Not that I didn’t trust him, but just to be sure. I also told the things the board will do this year. He was shock when I told him that, he even ask if it was true and just lied and said I overheard some of them talking.

Truthfully the plan was to utilize Jiyong and I knowledge about the future, plus our mature thinking too. I know Jiyong’s wealth surpass mine even in the future so his help really is appreciated.

 “It’s just a rough explanation of it, since I don’t know if you are on board on this, but either way, even if you decline. I will still push through to do this.” I said to him. “But please if you decline please don’t keep it a secret.”

He then pause for a moment and then look at me. “I know an attorney who can help you.” He said to me. “He’s from abroad so you don’t have to worry. About the thing that you want me to help you with. I can manage that, but the other will be tricky. I really despise those old farts and to think that they are going to destroy the others too, there is no way I won’t help you. I agree to your plan. Send me the details later.”

I smile as he agreed to help me. “Arraseo oppa… Thanks for agreeing to this. I assure you this will be successful.”

“You’ve change Taeyeon-ah.” He said to me. “But I am happy that you became stronger. By the way, how’s the party with Big Bang?”

“How do you know that oppa?” I ask him.

“TOP is a friend of mine. We talk a few day ago, and he told me about it.” He said. The rest of the meeting with him, we talk about the good old days. Those times that they were still there. He even recall, how Junsu oppa courted me and got rejected. We spend the remaining hours reminiscing until he needs to go his next schedule.

“By the way Taeyeon, I will talk about this to Junsu, and Yoochun, I’ll call you if they agree too.” He said as he waved goodbye.

I then went to my car to drove back to the dorm. I even texted Jiyong telling him that I succeed. Next is Jessica… I just hope that she will listen to me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s pov…

 

 

I am now in a coffee shop outside Seoul. Taeyeon texted me yesterday and said that Jaejoong hyung agreed to their plan. It’s going good so far, since we started with our plan. “I need to talk to Jaejoong hyung before he went to the army next year.”

Just then a man suddenly came in with a camera, and I know it is the guy I was looking for. I signal where I am and he then seat across me.

“I didn’t think that G-dragon contacted me for a news.” The man said.

“Well you are in luck Mr. Song, cause this will be your ticket to be known in this field.” I said to him. I then order some lunch and he immediately thank me.

This guy, is the reporter for Sport Seoul. Though he is a papz assigned to me, after my scandal, I respect him in a sense that he always ask YG first be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter