Time For Fun for GTAE

Time walking on Memory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chapter 8

 

 

Time For Fun for GTAE

 

 

 

 “Sport Seoul release more photos of the two dating in the rain.”

 

No matter how people scream or protest, they are dating. And judging by how Jiyong care for Taeyeon in the picture made me realize how love should be. Those picture in the rain looks like a K-drama moments. But it was quite cute seeing Taeyeon being a kid and playing in the rain. They are a cute couple who are in love. The report said it suddenly rained. Maybe the heavens blessed them for real so please don’t bash them anymore. It is not a sin to love. Whatever Taeyeon unnie decide I will support her. So Jiyong oppa please protect our angel. SONE’s have care for her for a long time and we are happy that she is smiling to us genuinely.

 

“Preganancy? Marriage? Disbandment? Rumors surrounding GD and Taeyeon scandal circulated through the net. Pictures of Taeyeon out of a hospital a few months ago, and pictures of her at YG stir fans.”

 

“SMxYG announce a joint press conference to discuss the Dating Scandal of their two idols.”

           

“YG and SM have invited the press and the fans to come to the press conference of the two. In a letter sent by the representatives of the agency, they apologize the chaos concerning their artists dating scandal and will explain the rumors in a press conference. They invited all the press and the fans…”

 

What’s there to confirm? They already confirm it themselves, But still I wanted to know if the other rumors are true. They invited their fans? Are they nuts? They want a massacre to happen there? They really are insensitive. I hope Unnie isn’t pregnant or she will leave SNSD or else I will really hate G-dragon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s pov…

 

 

“Aishh.. would the two of you stop being lovey dovey in front of us single people.” Jessica said to me as she look at me and Jiyong with disgust.

We were at Apgujung where the press conference will start and both of our members are here to support us. After both YG and SM announce this press conference 2 days ago, It was quite funny how big this press conference is and how many people attended this event. I mean when I got out of the van with my members fans suddenly screamed my name and some even congratulate me. The thing is after we discuss everything the management stop us in posting about our relationship.

Oh by the way… this press conference were attended only by Lee Sajangnim, Boa noona and Kangta hyung. The rest of the board of directors weren’t invited and Lee Sajangnim and his subordinate handle everything.

“By the way hyung… why are we even here?” Seungri asks. “Isn’t it your press conference?”

“Seungri-ah you won’t even support us?” Taeyeon said cutely which make her members look away in disgust.

“Seriously Jiyong oppa would you control your girlfriend.” Sunny said. “Her aegyo make me want to puke.

“Why? It’s cute.” I said to them.

“Seriously YG hyung was right? You two are the idiot couple.” TOP hyung said to us.

Just then Boa unnie came and saw us. “WOW not in a million years I would see you guys together.” She said to us. “Even I think the same as your fans that this is impossible.”

“Sorry unnie for hiding this from you?” Taeyeon said to her.

“It’s okay beside I know Jiyong since he was wreaking havoc at SM when he was still a kid, and now he is your boyfriend.” She said as she ruffle my hair. “By the way are you sure you want to face the press alone? I know we won’t be on stage like what you proposed Jiyong so try not to anger your fans okay.”

“Noona we won’t” I just said to her. Then we saw our bosses enter and we all greeted them.

“I am still nervous about this but in a weird way… our stocks price suddenly increase slowly. It much better than a few days ago…” Mr. Lee said.

“Hey Ji you two have already review the question’s right?”  YG hyung ask and we just nodded. “Good now go out there and announce to the public what you two are doing.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No one’s pov…

 

Sport Seoul: Are you two dating?

“Yes we are dating!” Both of them said.

Dispatch: How long have you been dating?

            “We were dating for almost 2 moths now” Taeyeon answered.

Osen: There are news that Taeyeon was spotted at the hospital? Is Taeyeon-shi pregnant?

            “Ahh… about that… I suddenly collapse around February so I was rush to the hospital. It’s not that I am pregnant, I was really fatigue and had a big headache.”

Newsen: There are rumors that Ms. Kim is going to quit SNSD is this true?

            “That rumors are not true.” Jiyong said. “I don’t want her to stop what she love doing and seeing her happy makes me happy too.”

KoreHerald: G-dragon-shi we are still dumbfounded as how you two became a couple. Is this some kind of marketing ploy.

            “I don’t know about you, but I can kiss her here if you want me to prove it.” Jiyong said making the whole crowd giggle and Taeyeon hitting his arm making the people see their interaction. “I don’t really care whatever you think this relationship is, but I really like Kim Taeyeon and her smile is precious to me.”

KBS9 News: Fans have been negative on your relationship with each other since it has been revealed what are your thoughts on that.

            “I do think that they are upset because they felt betrayed that they didn’t know about my relationship with Jiyong. But I am doing this because I want to share a part of my life to my fans. I read many of my fans comments regarding why I shouldn’t date Jiyong. My fans said that he is bad influence, party at clubs, have tattoos, done drugs, a playboy and worst of all he is just toying with me.” When Taeyeon said this people felt silent. “But it’s not true at all, well the tattoo and the party in the club part is true.” Taeyeon giggle. “But I know his fan know this, he is sweet, he is a loyal friend a great one in fact, he loves his family, respectful to his senior, he is caring. I am sorry to him because he worries about me sometimes due to my dance practice and I forgot to eat lunch or dinner, he always call me so that I cannot forget. He listen to my worries, give me great advise. The playboy part… well my boyfriend is handsome so girls came to him but I know he won’t even pay attention to them. He loves me. Over all he has every right to date me… well I just don’t know about his fans perception about me dating their precious oppa.”

“Aish…” Jiyong whined as he felt embarrass of what Taeyeon said. “I agree with Taeyeon. My fans are only upset because I didn’t share this wonderful news to them. I also read some comments about why Taeyeon and I shouldn’t date, and I felt really embarrass how people view me personally. Some of them are true, which the tattoo part and the clubbing, and since I met Taeyeon I didn’t really go much to the club or stay there longer than an hour. Maybe because I always think of her, and I really don’t want to make her angry at me.” Jiyong then stand up and then bow to the crowd. “I am sorry for not telling you this sooner.”

The press conference continue until it was time for the fans turn to ask some question. At first they ask some obvious question like where they have met and if the rumors about Jiyong and Kiko breaking up are true. He didn’t tell them about Kiko though since it personal. Some of the fans were civil enough not to go as question which are very personal. As the press conference was coming to an end, we cater for one more question and it was really amusing.

 

“What are you doing after this?” One of the fan asks us.

            “We are going for a date at the mall.” Jiyong proudly announce. “So if you see us please ignore us. You can take picture of us but please don’t disturb us much.”

            “We are actually going to buy gift for my family.” Taeyeon told the fan. “They invited Jiyong to our house an Jeonju and Jiyong wanted the meeting with my family perfect so he wanted to buy something for them even if it is okay if he didn’t buy anything for them”

 

The two started arguing in which Jiyong won in the end while Taeyeon just pouted and consoled by her boyfriend. The crowd squeal as the loving gesture of the two confirm them that they weren’t acting.

They were about to leave the stage when all of our members rush towards us to say hello to our fans. Of course they were bombarded with question too but only said one thing:

“We are all friends who debut around the same time so we know each other for a long time now. Though we became distant due to work, we are glad to be able to renew our friendship again. Since our leaders became a couple we would like our fans to support them. So please.”

They were surprise how their members bow in 90 degrees and the two follow too. The next thing they knew is that their fans suddenly applaud and yell congratulate us. It was a wonderful sight to see and they felt, if back then they have done this would everything change back then?

 

 

“Confirmed! SNSD Taeyeon and Big Bang G-Dragon are Dating!”

“Fans mixed reaction to their Idol Dating.”

 

            “Following the reports of the rumor the two idols reveal their relationship to the public in a grand way. Inviting reporters and their fan the two answer questions about their relationship and dispel any rumors relating to it. The fans where pleased to see their idols happy with each other and even give their blessing to them. The most notable highlight is the fact that the members joined them on the stage and apologize and seek blessing for their leaders relationship prompting some netizens to wonder if there are other SM and YG couple dating.”

 

+109,283/ -23,562 – I was there and how Taeyeon unnie describe our Jiyong oppa endear them to many VIP’s there. I was shock that they were that in love it radiates throughout the conference hall.

+252,928/ -42,392 – I still can’t believe! Why oppa? Why Taeyeon unnie? They look lovely as a couple and argh!!! I wish them for the best!!

+357.873/ - 29,293 – I just woken and up and Kpop has been turn upside down. I read a lot of people saying that this couple won’t last a year or they will broke up soon. But for me they are wrong. I am fan of the two and I hope this love will last forever.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s pov…

 

 

After the press conference, and since my schedule have been priory suspended and true to our words, Jiyong and I drove to a nearby mall (which was Lotte Mall) in his car of course without our managers to shop for gifts for my family. By the way our members were quite jealous and prevented me to going with Jiyong. As we drove off to his car, I was quite ashamed because I didn’t give anything to the Kwon’s when I visited but Jiyong said that it was okay since it is not an official visit.

As we arrive at the mall and exited the car some of the people recognized us and started murmuring. Jiyong then hold me closer to him as we walk, and since it was late lunch our stomach grumble and we just laugh it out. Thankfully there was a nearby snackbar and we bought something to eat while we walk around the mall.

If someone saw us, we looks like just a regular couple the way we acted though, but people who know us as Big Bang G-dragon and SNSD Kim Taeyeon will say otherwise. We went to buy my mother’s gift first so he suddenly pull me to a jewelry shop in which I scold him for it. I then pull him to a clothing shop since it was the best choice. But I was wrong. We literally stay there for 2o minutes just to buy 3 set of clothes for my Family. After that we went to a wine store to buy another gift for my dad.

“Hey What do you think I should give to your siblings?” Jiyong asks as we eat a local chicken place which people around us glance at us from time to time.

We were both hungry and the fact that the smell of chicken was so appetizing that we decided to eat there.

“For Hayeon, just hug her, but not too long.” I warned him. “My sister truly likes you, and she might faint if you hug her for too long. For my brother… well he likes cars maybe you could give him an invite to a car show here in Seoul?”

“Oh… I was thinking setting your brother up to a dancer friend of mine, but since you suggested it then I will just give him an invite and also the gift we bought earlier.” He said to me. “Hey Taeng… do you even imagine that we could do this?”

“Not in a million years.” I honestly said. “Even in the future I was afraid of crowds of people that once I have a dayoff I just shut myself in my house.” But then he leaned towards me and I thought that he was going to kiss me but just clean a smudge on my lips with his hand.

“You thought that I was going to kiss you right?” He suddenly tease me.

“No I’m not.” I deny but still I really thought that he was going to kiss me, so for some reason my face blush and I look away for him not to notice.

What I didn’t know that he suddenly lean closer again and kiss me on the cheeks. I was a bit surprise and I just saw his gummy smile (which his fan loved) and a lot low squealing from the other customer who I think got giddy as what my boyfriend did.

I just ate in silence after that, and I was to embarrass to even look at him because my face was becoming red like a tomato. After our late lunch, I walk ahead of him acting mad but Jiyong keep teasing me, saying that I was lovelier acting like a teenage kid.

We wanted to match a movie but since we don’t really have that much time we just went and play at the game center and man our competitiveness shine. I mean none of us wanted to back down to each other. Well I win in the end but I know Jiyong just let me win.

“You know if you want to be a good boyfriend in the eyes of your fan don’t lose purposely.” I said pouting.

“I didn’t lose purposely.” He said to me. “I am just distracted because you are too beautiful.”

“Wow what a sweet talker you are.” I said “You know it would only work to someone in her 20’s.”

Well it still work now though. My mind may be that of a woman on her early 30’s but still Jiyong is so sweet that I might develop cavities if I am with him.

“We already brought everything we need? What do you want to do next?” He ask me.

“I don’t know. I never done anything like this in whole 2 lives.” I said. “Beside you are a man why do you want to ask me?”

“Yah! I haven’t done anything remotely close to this, in my whole 2 lives too you know.” He said to me, and we just laugh at our own silliness.

“You know we really should plan this more thoroughly next time.” I said to him.

We settle down at a bench near the ice skating rink and just sit down watching other people having fun. We already brought the gifts and for some reason staying in one place really made us stand out more.

“Uhmmm… Taeyeon-shi, G-dragon-shi… can we take a picture with you?” A fan suddenly bravely asks.

“Of c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter