Time Walking on Sorrows.

Time walking on Memory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 22.

 

Time Walking on Sorrows.

 

 

 

 

No one’s pov…

 

 

“Taeng… smile… Don’t worry too much… this can’t kill me… so just sit there and watch…” Jiyong said smiling as he pick up his knife with his right arm.

He was nowhere fine. His left arm is broken, blood is gushing out of his head due to the blow earlier, bite marks can be seen in his arms and legs, the only consolation is that the pain that it gives him, is the only reason he is being conscious.

He try to focus on the person in front of him. The man was already confident enough to kill him in any second but because of its masters order.

Just you wait Taeyeon I will save you.

 

On the other side of Korea…

 

An hour before

 

“We got his location!!” One of computer analyst said. “They are in  Ansan!”

“Call every available cops at Ansan! I don’t care if it is a traffic cop or a detective! Go there now and save them!” The Chief of police said.

“Were coming with you.” All of the YG and SM’s boys said as they also get readied to fight for their dear friend and little sister.

 

 

 

 

 

No one’s  pov…

 

 

3 hours before the confrontation.

 

Jiyong was blindfolded inside the car. Like he thought they really do a pat down on him, and remove all the weapons in him, even his phone. But still thank god they didn’t search beneath his foot. It was about an hour when the car stop and the men untie him and make him follow them. Jiyong was still blindfolded so he trip from time to time, but from what he could feel from the ground, surely where they brought me isn’t pave and also grassy.

Just then they stop and Jiyong was left alone. They untie the ropes though but order him not to move, so he just stay there.

 

On the other hand, all TV station’s and also some companies which have an advertising  screen suddenly went green and then switch to a scene where a man blind folded was seen on screen. Back at SM and YG where all of their artists is all inside for safety precautions, but all of them know who was the man on the screen that they are watching.

Jiyong?!

And now one of the major streaming sites have been hacked and also showing the same thing as what is being displayed all over TV.

 

In the Police Head Quarters…

“Trace the signal right away! If you know a hacker who can trace it contact them! We need to know where is Mr. Kwon Jiyong and Ms. Kim Taeyeon right now! Or else this will be the biggest humiliation of the police department!” The Commissioner said as he is now became the head for the Kwon-Kim kidnapping case.

 

Back to where Jiyong is, he is becoming restless as he knows any minute they could attack him or kill him even before he could save Taeyeon. Just then he hear a voice and he recognize the voice.

“Hey G-dragon take off your blind fold right now.”

He comply and as his eyes adjusted, he finally realize where he is. It was a large path. Both sides, there are walls with at least 12 feet tall and at the end of the path a 3 story building is located. The gate behind him was shut close, Jiyong knows something is going happen but he don’t know what it is.

“I am going to say this again… Welcome Big Bang G-Dragon! To our new variety show!!!! Entitled “THE ANGEL’S DEATH!”

 

Not Jiyong knowing, all of the TV in Seoul Korea is horrified to see what is happening. A mask man was on top of a building. He was wearing a mask and a cape, but what most people are concern about is the girl he is with.

 

“Is that G-Dragon?”

“Hey That’s SNSD Taeyeon?”

 

South Korea recognize her immediately even with her messy hair and no-make-up face, people could recognize SNSD leader Kim Taeyeon in just one glance. But once they saw the state she in they only felt fear and worry. Taeyeon was tied up in a chair, gagged and only with a thin clothes wrapping her body. People already knows that Taeyeon got kidnapped, and Jiyong has been acting weirdly crazy lately… from exposing himself in public, breaking up with Taeyeon and personally retiring from the industry after… people who are now watching thought that this was all a show a gimmick but not until they heard the man in the masks.

“G-Drgon-shi…. Wow this might be a bit of ironic? I mean a Dragon should be the one who imprison the princess right?” The camera then focus on Jiyong face who is stills standing there. His face says it all. He is pissed and angry at the same time, but still maintain to calm down.

“But now it will be the opposite! The proud Dragon of Korea will be the one saving the princess with all of Korea and the world watching! But of course it won’t be fun without a price…” Just then the camera shifted to Taeyeon who is struggling through her binds while 2 males do something to her. After sometimes, the audience watching the show was stunned over something on Taeyeon’s arm.

“Just a little trivia… a normal person has at least 1.2 to 1.5 gallons of blood inside of them. To pass out 30% to 40% of that blood should be enough, but to kill someone…” All of the people watching and hearing the program felt shivers down their spine as they heard that. “… to kill someone how long would it take…”

The mask man then show Taeyeon with a needle pierce in her skin and from the looks of it blood is dropping from it… Taeyeon’s blood. “Like I said a normal person… since Ms. Kim here is well less the weight of an average person… before she died due to blood loss… I would say she has at least 3 hours give or take… So G-Dragon-shi… don’t be late! Now let’s see if the mighty dragon can save his angel on time!!”

Then the camera feature Jiyong again, who is by now rushing towards the building. People already know that this isn’t a show nor a plot by the two major entertainment agencies. Someone really did kidnapped them. They all thought as they saw Jiyong’s anxious face, but suddenly Jiyong stopped for a while.

“By the way… do you think I would make it easy do you?” Just then 10 hungry dogs came rushing towards Jiyong as he run away from them. “Those dogs are thoroughly bread by me. Guess what their favorite snacks?... Humans. The bones of what they ate were all buried on that path too. Quite a smart dogs right?”

Some of the viewers were disgusted by the revelations and some immediately turn off their phone and try not watching it but some continue on.

Jiyong on the other hand is barely dodging the attacks of dogs and he couldn’t even get his hunting knife. He was dodging the dogs when he saw a piece of wood. He then pick it up and then hit the dogs who is trying to attack him. The force was so strong that the wood instantly broke and the dog fall to the ground hard, dead.

The other dog suddenly back away still wary of him so he then try and grab the knife under his boots. But as he was getting it a dog suddenly jump towards him. without a choice he let it bit his arm as he immediately get his knife and stab it 3 times as the dog falls down.

Jiyong endure the pain as he look at the 8 remaining one who are still trying to eat him. But with a knife on hand he knows he could beat these animals.

Inside the building Youngmin was enrage. He never thought Jiyong will have a concealed weapon in his boots. The goons he hired said that they search him thoroughly. Still Youngmin didn’t care, as right now as he watch the monitors that show Jiyong getting plummeted by those dogs as he try to kill them is still entertaining.

People are still glue in at the scene, Jiyong already killed at least 7 of the dogs but also suffer some serious bites mostly on his leg and arm. By now, such scene has been playing all around the world as if it was the intention of the kidnappers.

Youngbae and TOP can only grip their fist as they curse their inability to help their brother. On the other hand Yunho, Leeteuk and Heechul are also like the two who feels useless as they saw the life slowly dripping away from their dear sister.

“How much longer should we wait?!” Heechul shouted. “Jiyong and Taeyeon are going to die at this rate!”

But no one answered, as the police keep doing the best they can to track down the signal who hack the stations.

“Chul… stop it…” Yunho just said as he try to calm his friend down.

 

Back at Jiyong… though hard, he killed the last of the dog with a slice on its belly. He tried to rest for a moment and tend to his wounds. He tore some of the clothing he has to wrap the wounds to stop the bleeding. He then look at the dogs he killed and somewhat pity them. He apologize and prayed that in their next life he will adopt all of them as his pet.

It might be a surprise to someone, but in the future Jiyong, learn some self-defense when he was travelling for a year and half. He even learn how to shoot a gun because the relief group he joined once went to a war torn country. He was glad that such knowledge help him today.

After resting he immediately went to the building. He was cautious as he knows there will be some traps lay down for him by that bastards. But as soon as he enter the building groups of me were waiting for me. From the looks of it, there at least 20 people in the room, and there was a large monitor too in which is now showing Youngmin and Taeyeon.

“Greetings! You successfully enter the building, bet you thought that it would be easy to get to your girlfriend right? Well tough luck!” Youngmin said to him enjoying every bit of torment that he could throw at Jiyong. “Right now you already wasted an 30 minutes fighting those dogs, so I would give you a little reward… Taeyeon here is rather becoming paler… so I will stop the blood for now well for 30 minutes … the stairs won’t open well not until 30 minutes from now… see the clock? Either you wait for 30 minutes or… you could defeat all of my subordinates. Easy right? Of course they will all leave in 30 minutes too, but not after they beat the out of you. Well enjoy.” The monitor then turn off but turn on again too. “By the way… I told them too only beat you up but since you have a knife you could kill them if you want… well it is not like you really did kill a person right?”

After Youngmin said that, all of his henchman started attacking him. Jiyong was overwhelmed by the attacks that he lost his blade in the process. He tried to go back outside for him to have more room but the door was shut close.

10 minutes have passed and Jiyong could only knockdown 4 people, by surprise attack or by just a lucky hit. He was already feeling tired and with the last of his strength he jump to one guy and knock him down. It was his fifth one and the others are also becoming cautious, when something happen.

The five people who was downed suddenly acting strange. Then suddenly one of them exploded, his arm especially. Then the other downed people have their body parts exploded. Some of them rush to their ailing comrades when suddenly the monitor turn on again.

“Ahhh… I forgot to tell you… I handed some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter