Time Walking on Fire…

Time walking on Memory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Chapter 19

 

 

Time Walking on Fire…

 

 

Jiyong’s pov…

 

 

Another scandal happen, and it was something we couldn’t have done something off. Luhan and Tao file a nullification of their contract from SM It came later than we expected since it should happen back in 2014 and early 2015. Though Taeyeon and I already know that it will happen, it is just something that we cannot control. But unlike what we remember it, you know how it became a big lawsuit and all, it ended in a more peaceful manner. With BOA, Heechul and Yunho talk to the two, they settle on the contract cancellation fee and a ban for them to not appear on any show for 6 months just to let the news settle down. They also let the two do a press conference to explain themselves so that the fans will not bore any hatred to each party. Though it was good thing that their new album came out a bit earlier than expected, and promotion have been already over. Still, it was big blow since they have a tour coming up.

Though saddening and very much nothing we could do about it we just let it go for now, but Jessica and Tiffany called me just to be sure that Taeyeon is alright. Yang hyung give me a go signal so I went straight to our house, well not before buying the Taeyeon consoling kit (Ice cream, Jellies, and all of her favorites). As I saw Taeyeon there watching the news in our living room, I quickly hug her and she just cry in my arms. I know very well how she treats her hoobaes really with love and even everyone at SM sometimes call her Umma because of it.

After a while she stops crying and I was finally relieve. I let her eat the food I bought as she talks about what happen. Taeyeon blame herself for not reaching out to the two more, or giving them a lot of opportunities.

“I already know this but still I didn’t do anything.” She said as she stuff with ice cream. “I thought that they wouldn’t going to do it but… I should have tried harder.”

“There is nothing we could do about it.” I said to her. “Jaejoong hyung said that we should not interfere more than what we did before for the future of everyone so we have been doing nothing.”

“But Ji…”

She was about to say something when I cut her off. “Tae… you already did everything, it is not like everything will go as we plan even though we know the future.” Still it is a good thing that it all ended without much commotion or any lawsuit. The fans of EXO are still in grieving and blaming the two but overall it was rather peaceful. The fans doesn’t blame Taeyeon for EXO demise unlike in the future we remember, nor the fans blame the agency for it also.

“Heechul oppa, called Hangeng oppa to at least take care of the three Chinese members.” Taeng said. “Oppa… I don’t want anything to happen anymore that will make everyone cry.”

“I know…” I then let her hug me until she sleeps and I just carry her to our bed.

I look at her face and really, I hate it when she cries. I hate that I can’t prevent that. As I felt that Taeyeon is comfortable, I went out of the room to call on Jessica. Good thing Tiffany is with her making the reporting easier. I video chat them and they answer right away.

“She really blame herself for this…” Jessica said. “Those two have been planning to quit EXO from the start due to the old management doing. Taeng thought that they won’t do it because the management change but we all thought wrong.”

“Luhan already talk to Taeyeon and he apologize to her.” Tiffany said. “He said he didn’t blame Taeng but the reason he wanted to exit EXO is for his growth. Though TAO has different reason.”

“SM stocks took a hit but not that great to consider be a threat.” Jessica said to me. “Jaejoong oppa help in securing the stocks if ever some cohort of our old CEO try to buy it.”

“Say thanks to Jaejoong hyung for me.” I said to her. “By the way, I heard Heechul hyung contacted Hangeng hyung to look out for the three former EXO members?”

“Well, since Hangeng oppa career is stable in China, he could help those three too.” Tiffany said. “Though they signed that they can’t appear in the media or work for six months but still half a year still short.”

We talk about the next step for the other groups and such and also about EXO’s comeback. We don’t want them to idle to much due to the scandal but to work on their hardest to achieve great success.

After that I went back to bed, I saw Taeyeon crying in her sleep. I don’t know what she is dreaming about but it pains me more to see her cry this way. I was too accustomed of seeing her smile that I forgot that hardship she face back in the future we had.

“Sleep tight my little fairy princess. I will not let anyone harm you.” I said to her as I hug her tight while I drift to sleep

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica’s pov…

 

 

“Hey Tiff… I will be going now.” I said to Tiffany. Since Taeyeon is now in the capable hands of Jiyong, me and the girls are now relieved.

“Are you going to Krystal?” Tiff asks.

“No… Jaejoong oppa wanted to see me about the opening of another store in Busan.” I said to her but she just eyed me maliciously.

“Going on a date with Jaejoong oppa again?” She said and I just stick my tongue to her.

As I went out of SM, I saw Jaejoong oppa waiting for me. Though we aren’t even in disguise, surprisingly my fans and oppa’s fans are not reacting negatively on our closeness. Apparently last year we became a hot topic when Jaejoong oppa accompany me on my store opening.

We were in the car en-route to the restaurant where we will meet the mall owner where we will set-up the store, when I notice Jaejoong oppa glancing at the side mirror.

“Oppa is there something wrong?” I ask him worriedly.

“It’s nothing. I thought that we being followed but it was false alarm.” He said to me.

I then look back and saw two cars who is very much suspicious, but when those two cars suddenly went by pass us I just shrug it off. Still this past few days I felt that there is someone watching over me. Recently the store manager of my store said the same thing too.

“Oppa… do you feel like there is someone watching you lately?” I blurted out.

“Why is there someone stalking you?” He ask me.

“Yeah… Whenever I am alone without my members, I felt that someone is following me.” I confess to him.

“I will send some bodyguard to protect you. Also don’t go somewhere without your member or sister.” He said to me. “Have you talk about this to Taeyeon and Jiyong?”

“I don’t want to trouble them anymore.” I said to him. “Taeyeon has been shouldering a lot since she made the plan to take over SM, and I know for a fact that she wanted to help the others too.”

“Okay… I will keep this a secret but to be sure, I will hire some people to guard your other members. You don’t know when something like what happen to Seohyun happen again.” He said to me. “I also don’t want anything bad happen to you.”

We then arrive at the restaurant without much of a trouble and talk business with the mall owner. It was fun dinner and the Mall Owner said that he would like to invite any SM idol’s to do a fan meeting there.

After that, Jaejoong brought me back to our dorm and surely I know my business date will be on the news again, but since BOA unnie knows about it, I don’t really care about what will happen tomorrow.

“Hey! I’m home!!” I declare as I went inside. I then saw Sunny,Tiffany and Yuri on the living room watching some movies.

“Welcome Home…” They all greeted me.

“Where’s the rest?” I ask them as I know that since our comeback is nearing we usually live in the dorm until promotion is over.

“Seohyun, Sooyoung and Yoona are already asleep. Hyoyeon is at her room watching something in her laptop and you know where Taeng is right?” Yuri answer me.

“So how’s the date with Jaejoong oppa?” Sunny inquire.

“It is just a business date girls.” I said to her. “Here oppa said that we might need a midnight snacks.” I then give them the snacks oppa bought earlier.

I didn’t join them as I was tired as hell so after I finish washing up I just went to sleep. Though what oppa and I talk in the car keeps bugging me. But still I trust oppa to protect me.

 

 

No one’s pov…

 

“Sir we are all ready.” One of the henchman said.

“To see their despair and lose all hope, we need to crush them when they are in their most happiest time.” Their leader said. “By the way what is our dear member doing?”

“He is still alive as you requested.” The henchman said. “What are going to do with that guy? Isn’t he the one who sold off all of your stocks?”

“I still have a use for that guy.” The leader said. “For now monitor those two people. We will definitely execute the plan after.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s pov…

 

 

A lot of things happen and Jiyong continue with their promotions of their second album of their M.A.D.E series which is A. He wanted to stay with me more to ensure I was really alright but of course his duty as an artist and also a member of Big Bang is really important right now.

“I will be okay…” I said to him. “My members are there to cheer me up, and also I don’t want to be the cause of your fans dissatisfaction. They waited for this comebacks of your group so go on and good luck.”

After that I continue with our group practice comeback. I focus on that rather than to mope around all day, though my members and labelmate keep asking me if I was okay. BOA unnie also ask me if I want to go to one of Big Bang’s recording to relax. Since I help on freeing SM from our Ex-CEO’s reign they all very much worry about me. Mostly BOA unnie and my sunbaes and also my members. Thought it was a sweet deal I turn them down.

First off, our comebacks is next month which is quite early than what I remember. Second I am not going to mope around because of what happen, I’m an adult for crying out loud, and lastly I am already matured in both mind and body, well definitely in mind.

“Are you sure you don’t want to attend the live show of Big Bang today?” Tiffany said to me. We are now on breaks and some of our members went to their other schedules.

“I told you, I won’t go. Beside our comebacks is next month and we really need to prepare for it.” I said to them.

“We are already practiced the dance and surely we will not going to blunder on our stage performance.” Yuri said. “Beside BOA unnie said that we could take the day off so why not visit their stage recording?”

“That’s right unnie….” Sooyoung said acting cute towards me. “Beside Sunny, and Hyoyeon unnie are already there, and Seohyun and Yoona said they will come later.”

“Taeng… don’t be such a killjoy.” Jessica said. “Beside your boyfriend have been pretty worried about you, so you might as well let him know that you are okay now.”

“That’s right!” My members said to me.

I know that their ultimate goal is my well-being, though not entirely as their eyes just wanted to goof around and watch Big Bang, so I give in and ask our manager to drive us to KBS to watch Big Bang’s recording, well not before bringing in some foods for them and also for the people there.

Our arrival was somewhat make a ruckus as we enter in the same way idols who are making a performance did. Good thing not all of 9 us enter that way, but still V.I.P who are still there welcomed us. Some ask if we are there to support Big Bang and we said yes.

The backstage of Music Bank was super ecstatic, there were a lot of meet and greet from different idols also from the staff. Thankfully Big Bang’s manager came to us and guide us to their waiting room. As we went inside I saw my other members already playing with them already.

“Hey your late!” Hyoyeon said to us. “What took you so long? Even our makane’s arrive here earlier than you.”

“Well talk to our leader here.” Jessica said as she sit beside where the aircon is situated. “It took a lot from all of us just to get her to come here?”

“By the way, where’s Jiyong oppa?” Tiffany said.

Behind the dorm, Jiyong came in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter