Time Plant Seeds of Emotion.

Time walking on Memory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Before anything else... I would like to know if there is a kind soul that will make a poster for this FF and Uncontrollable Scandal. PM me please.

Read and Enjoy!! Comments lots!

 

 

 

 

Chapter 5.

 

Time Plant Seeds of Emotion.

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s pov…

 

 

It’s already half of April and the plan me and Taeyeon concerted is proceeding smoothly. I mean the secret joint bank account that we made have at least 30 million dollars and counting. I heard Jaejung hyung is also making a killing in this new venture Taeyeon propose, but still it is a good thing that the increase in our wealth doesn’t alarm everyone.

Minzy’s solo album is 80% complete now, and I only needed Taeyeon’s voice for the second song then it will be complete. Though it is a mini-album, Minzy is still happy. As for YG hyung, the tip I give him regarding BOM’s supposed scandal, was spot on. A newbie prosecutor was snooping around trying to get recognition of persecuting an idol was the mastermind. The guy he contacted from Segye Illbo, told us everything when we pay him up and give us all the information he have. The prosecutor, he was reprimanded by a senior lawyer that YG know. At least that is settled.

Another thing I need to do, is to ensure TOP hyung’s drug case will never happen. So I went to YG’s office to talk about something.

“You are here again?” He said to me. “Do you have any inside information that I needed to know or from the looks of it you are plotting something.”

“Hyung you know I am just doing this because I love our agency.” I said to him.

“Tell it to the court.” He said to me. “Don’t think that I don’t know that you are doing something behind my back.” He said. “Just don’t do something illegal and we will be okay.”

After that I reported about what I finished so far regarding, Minzy’s album, Big Bang’s comeback next year, Winner’s coming debut, also I need to help Team B to stand on their feet. I discuss other possibilities as well as the debut of another girl group from YG. We were actually discussing what he will be doing the next few years, so no harm done to that.

“By the way hyung, I know that the threat to 2NE1’s career is now over thanks, but the fact that they targeted our agency means that they have solid proof that there is something going on, not with our artist but our staff or the people that we are working with.” I said to him.

“You got a point there, what are you suggesting?” He ask me.

“Let’s do an overall background check to our staff, and mandatory drug testing too.” I said. He was shock that I recommended it since, I know what it will mean. “Using illegal drugs can ruin the agency from the inside. You know what happen when I was charge with right?” I said to him and he just nodded. “If someone from our agency will be caught or have been previously caught and charge with it then we should let them go so that there will be no connection from YG to them.”

“Ji… I know what you are saying, but hearing this… you do know some of your friends will be hit by this?” He said to me.

“Hyung… I am doing this because I am their friend.” I said. “If they don’t clean up their acts, even though we are friends, I can say to them that it is over.” I said with my utmost resolution.

“You know… since you been admitted to the hospital you are acting very matured. Your manager said that you haven’t visited a club yet, and you haven’t smoke a cigarette.”

“Hyung I am your Little G-Dragon… I just realize that I should not act reckless everytime.” I said to him. “Hyung… about the drug test, let us do that randomly after we weed out those who will be a potential threat to the agency. That way, we can ensure that neither of our artist, nor our staff will be persecuted because of drugs.”

He just sighed and nodded. Well everything I said was right afterall. This year to next 3 a lot of thing will happen and it involve everything I said.

I was at my studio, when my phone rang. It was the guy that I really held with high regards. He is also the only person TOP hyung listen too. When I call him last time he was in his training so good thing he called me.

“Oh Ji I heard you are calling me?”

“Seven hyung! When will be your next leave in the army?” I ask.

“Next month, why?”

“Let’s meet up… I need to talk to you about something.” I said to him.

“Arraseo… also… bring me a lot of girl group signed posters and albums ok. Not just 2ne1 but someone else ok.” He said as he hang up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s pov…

 

 

The girls continue with their schedule like nothing happen. Well mostly. Tiffany has been in somewhat busy schedule since her dating scandal has been confirmed and for some reason the perception of the people are great. Well it must be, but the fact that our management is getting revenge by giving her more work will be the reason why they will break up.

By the way today I am in the conference room again, with this old farts. Boa Unnie is not here since she has a schedule in Japan and it looks like they really schedule this for me. Mr. Lee is also not here.

“Taeyeon-shi we have a meeting regarding the one who will play your boyfriend.” They said.

“It’s still Baekhyun right?” I said. “Well since you already decided then there is nothing to talk about.”

“Taeyeon-shi… we wanted to ask you about your view on SNSD?” They ask me. “Honestly, I don’t think the group isn’t what it used to be.”

“Cut the chase. You want to disband SNSD right?” I said. “Then just do it. At least the nine of us are free to look for an another agency to sign too.”

“No we are not thinking that.” They said to me. “We just wanted to know if there is a member who isn’t performing well lately or been a burden to group.”

“There isn’t.” I said to them. “As for the pretend dating scandal just sent me where and when.” I then went out the conference with a sour mood.

But before I leave the floor I eavesdrop on their conversation first.

“That Girl! She is becoming rebellious everyday!”

“She isn’t afraid of us anymore. She even try to threaten us!”

“What if we pick her as a sacrificial lamb and kick her out of the group.”

“Are you nuts?! If we kick her out then the other girls will also leave. She has also have the largest chunks of fan, together with Yoona.”

“Let’s just do what we plan and kick the other girl out.” I heard our CEO said. “We also need to know who is secretly trying to buy SM’s shares.”

I then left the agency and went to the place where I would meet Jiyong for today. He needs to discuss something. As I drive to where I will meet Jiyong, I notice a car that is following me. At first I didn’t pay attention to it, but the black sedan and it’s awkward driving give it away.

I try to stay calm and drive slower than usual, and then I called Jiyong.

“Oh Yeobo… why did you call?” He said teasingly

 “Jiyong I think someone is following me?” I seriously said to him.

“What? Is it SM?” He asks.

“Yeah… I meet with the boards earlier and they aren’t happy that I am very rebellious lately.” I said. “By the way where are you?”

“I am following you.” He said to me.

“WHAT!” I shouted. “Wait so that black sedan that is following me…”

“That’s not me. But I already spotted it. Go to a nearby mall and then transfer to my car once you are there.” He said to me. “Don’t worry I will be following you behind.”

I did what he told me and went to a nearby mall. I park my car and went inside the mall. After entering I suddenly went to a nearby clothe shop and hide there, there I saw a few guys suddenly looking everywhere, and then pass by the store. Those guys … surely they are hired by Mr. Kim.

I then bought a jacket and wear it as I went out of the store, I also bought a wig from a nearby store just to hide my appearance. I walk confidently in the parking lot to confuse them, and when I saw Jiyong’s car I quickly went in, and the first thing he did annoyed me.

“What is that get-up?” he said laughing his heart out.

“Could you just drive?” I said in annoyance. “Aishh if those bastards wasn’t following me, wi wont resort to this.”

“But still you look great on that.” He said trying to hold his laughter.

“Just shut up and drive okay.” I said.

As we were driving, Jiyong and I look if we are still followed but there were none. So we drive to the place where we will meet and that place was Dolce Vita.

“You know me and the girls wanted to come here for a vacation.” I said truthfully. “But of course it will lead to a scandal so we just imagine ourselves going here.”

“Come on let’s eat first. I’m hungry.”

We then went to the poolside to eat. This was my private place so none of the guest can enter here, there aren’t many reservation today, because spring just came.

“So how is it in your end.” I ask him.

“There so much I wanted to change.” He said. “BOM’s scandal has been averted, and Minzy’s displeasure was now gone. The only thing I needed to do is for Seungri not to fall into an accident, and TOP hyung’s drug scandal, lastly Youngbae’s death.”

“Ahh.. I forgot there is that too about TOP oppa.” I clearly forgot about TOP’s predicament regarding drugs. It was the worst scandal of all time, and he almost die because of it. Thank god he bounce back and still regain his former status.

“What about you?” He ask me.

“Same… they are pushing with their plan.” I said. “Also the girls know about the plan, well not all but I did tell them about what will happen.”

“So what did they say?” He asks.

“Well they were shock at first, and didn’t believe me, but of course they are already know that what I am saying is true. It looks like they have a feeling about what the board wants since last year.”

My heart suddenly clench as I remember how they wanted to kick out Jessica. A tear suddenly form on my eyes and Jiyong must saw this and wipe it with his hands.

“We will protect them… this is why we are here.” He said to me.

I couldn’t help but blush on what he did. I know our relationship isn’t normal. I must say we are unusual. We are friends? Yes. Lovers? Don’t know. Partners? Yes. It’s just that, I am very much comfortable with him. he was like a blanket that I can lean on.

“By the way, I called Seven hyung…” He said to me. “I want him to be TOP’s emotional blanket when his time in the army came.”

“I am envious of you.” I said. “You have done many things now, and I only did so little. Heck I haven’t even ask Siwon oppa for help.”

“Ahh Siwon hyung huh? Wasn’t he the CEO of his own agency in the future?” He asks.

“Yeah the one most of the SM towners now signed with.” I said. “He is one of the richest idols so it is not surprising though.”

“I heard he loathes SM, and even try to buy out yours and Yoona’s contract.” He said. “If we get him on board with this plan, we can ensure this will be a success.”

We talk a lot more mostly about our daily lives. We laugh on some point because Jiyong keeps joking about what we will do once our self-made scandal will be out. He said that we should go to nearby park and just have a date there in the playground with me sitting in the swing while he push me, so that the his reporter friend can take a romantic pic of us.

“Hey Ji… can I stay here for a while?” I ask him. “We have a concert going on for the next week and I am tired of the higher-ops bullting about the dating scandal they set-up for me.”

“Well you can stay here for a few days, but is it okay not to inform your members?” He ask me.

“Well your right? Maybe I should inform them atleast.” I said.

But as I was calling one of them an incoming call came and it was from Jessica.

“Oh Sica why did you called?”

“Taeng help me please…” Jessica said. Her voice was trembling and I suddenly stand up. “I am at a restaurant in Gangnam and I think someone is following me.”

“Sica where are you? Wait there ok?” I said getting my bag. “Don’t leave there, stay in a place with many people ok.”

“I’m in one of the restaurant, come here fast.” She said as she hang up the phone.

“Hey what happen?” Jiyong asks me.

“Sica’s in trouble. Could you drive me to where she is?” I ask him and he just grab my hand as we went to his car.

I just hope Sica is still safe.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s pov…

 

 

I was worried too when I learned that Sica was in trouble so I just drag Taeyeon into the car without even second thought. Taeyeon was nervous and was shaking. I know the death of Jessica in the future still haunts her, that is why she is like that.

“Hey… don’t worry they won’t do anything to her.” I said to her. “Beside Jessica is strong.” I then grab her hand and held it tight.

“I just don’t want my members to be hurt oppa.” She said to me.

I kiss her hand to ease her nervousness as we drive back to Seoul. I thank god that there isn’t any traffic that time. We arrive at Gangnam and for safety reason I left Taeyeon in the car while she directed me where Jessica is.

I was in my disguise and it was a blessing that my hair is black or else many people will recognize me. I fake a cough from time to time, so that people around me think that I wear a mask because I am sick.

As I turn around the corner, I then saw Jessica sitting at a restaurant while talking to her phone. It must be Taeyeon. I then texted Taeyeon to ask Jessica to get out and go to nearby boutique, but stay close with a lot of people.

I then saw Jessica stood up and went out, that is when I saw the people following her. There were just two, and that means that they are trying to find something that will be used to Kick out Jessica. I follow them and then I ask Taeyeon to give me Sica’s number. After I get it I called Jessica to give her some directions. I look like Jason Bourne in my outfit and how I direct Jessica where to go.

Good thing we are close to business place owned by a friend of mine, so I call her to go there, of course I am already there and already talk to my friend so that they can lead us to the backdoor.

“Jiyong?” She said as I grab her and enter the kitchen.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter