Time Making Choices.

Time walking on Memory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 14

 

Time Making Choices.

 

 

A few days before Taeyeon Jump from the Hangang Bridge…

 

Taeyeon’s pov…

 

 

I’m so bored….

 

It has been days since I called Youngbae from that magical phone Jiyong had. Jessica who brought it from YG was also surprise that it could work, but since it hasn’t been touch for a long time the battery was drained so we charge it but couldn’t contact the past anymore. The thing is the only number there is Youngbae. So for now, I am at Sica’s apartment using her laptop to search for news clipping about everything after I left. I look at the wedding picture in the wall and sigh.

At least Jessica got married…

I don’t even think that she will marry that guy, but still I am happy for her. I actually inquire where is her husband and she just said that he went to a business meeting abroad for his new hotel. I mean I know that he is rich and all but isn’t it a bit too rich.

I then read a gain the news on the net regarding everyone and my heart feels guilty for some reason when I read all of those news. One of which is Ambers being attack by a deranged anti-fan. I heard that she was cut in the arm, but thankfully she was with Henry and Jackson so the attacker was apprehended, without causing more harm.

There were also some news regarding SuJu like Heechul oppa being admitted to the hospital due to his health, Leeteuk Oppa’s minor car accident with his girlfriend (it was due to papz). In my members and friends side… there wasn’t much but Seohyun and Tiffany’s retirement from the industry after Big Bang die. From what I read all my members are living happily but some of them are not married yet, especially Tiffany, Seohyun, and Sunny. Sunny is busy managing SM with BOA unnie, Seohyun is now living as a teacher at Jejudo, while Tiffany is living in the US managing her own flower shop. But the news about her was vague as there were some clippings that she has a kid and from the looks of it, the boy looks like TOP oppa.

On YG’s side there are a lot of things that happen. I heard that 2NE1 break up after but still is under YG. Black Pink is now their new flag bearer for the agency, with IKON and WINNER. The agency is doing well but a lot of them was in a big scandal that it almost ruin the agency all together.

I read every news, information and even the useless stuff about the people I know but the news that I wanted to have was about my family. I am worried about what happen when I was gone. Jessica told me to that my family was fine but why do I feel that they aren’t. Why? Because she told me that they still live in Jeonju but when I called to confirm they aren’t answering.

“Taeyeon… I’m home!” I heard Jessica coming in.

“Oh You’re here.” I welcome her.

“So have you contacted anyone from the past yet?” She ask me.

“I been calling every number on that phone but it somehow it cannot connect again to the past.” I said to her. “Hey… I didn’t know that there are many things that happen after I was gone? I only read some but… Tiffany and Seohyun… are they alright?”

“If you meant Seohyun… we always keep in touch with her everyday. She is fine and been teaching there… She also adopted two kids, a boy and a girl so she wasn’t lonely at least. Tiffany on the other hand… we can only contact her from time to time when I go to the US. She pick a remote town to live in so we don’t have much contact with her these years.”

“Jessica truthfully, I don’t even know where to start when I read these news about all of you…” I said to her. “It feels like I am at fault why everything happen.”

“Don’t try to realize that it is all your fault.” Jessica said. “You were gone for eight years and even if you were there, nothing will change.”

I didn’t refute to that but, actually if I am still there I would naturally wouldn’t let anyone hurt them or even try to. “Oh By the way… do you know how to contact my parents?”

“Why?”

“You said they are still residing in Jeonju right? Can we go there?” I ask her.

“Uhmm… maybe next time.” Jessica said avoiding me. “I have a schedule for this coming days so…”

“You know I can go alone right?” I said to her.

“NO!” She shouted at me. “Taeng… you know you still can’t go around revealing yourself to people. What if your parents saw you? What will you tell them, that you came from the past? They won’t believe you. I almost didn’t believe you too, good thing that I witness that phone doing some miracles.”

She actually was right so I postpone going out for a while but I was so bored in this apartment room that I might die if I don’t do anything.

“Hey I know you are bored but please stay here for a while okay… at least until I figure out something that we could do to you.” Jessica said to me.

Well maybe I could bear with this for a while.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica’s pov…

 

 

I almost said something that will ruin everything. I don’t know how to tell her the truth, but I am afraid that Taeyeon will do something even crazier if she knows what happen to her family. It isn’t cover by the news but, the fact that it was something unavoidable will make Taeyeon depressed. After we ate lunch, I still have prior schedule for today so I left after I saw Taeyeon asleep in her room.

I drove myself to my next schedule and it so happen that I will be joining with Hyoyeon as a guest for the show.

“Hey Sica nice seeing you here.” She said to me.

You seem a rather plump?” I . She is pregnant with her second child. She married a prosecutor and have been happily married ever since.

“Yah! Once you get pregnant too then you will be like this.” She said to me. “By the way, are you and Jaejoong Oppa still have trouble conceiving?”

“Well yeah… but we are trying to do the artificial one, once Jaejoong came back from his business trip.” I said to her.

Jaejoong oppa married me about 3 years ago after that tragedy. Though we are ecstatic to have children, for this past three years of trying we haven’t been blessed with one. The doctors said that we are healthy and doesn’t have any problem but since our business bloom this year we haven’t gotten a chance to make one. But my husband told me that once his business trip is over we will be try to have children.

“Hey still no word with Tiffany?” She ask me.

“No… I ask Yuri to visit Fany, when she went to US for her tour but it was too far and remote that she ended up didn’t meeting her.” She answer me. “But she did send a postcard with a picture of her. She seems fine and living happily.”

“By the way… Seohyun…”

“That kid! She really is stubborn!” Hyoyeon said. “I ask her to just open up a school here in Seoul and yet she decline.”

I didn’t refute to that as time and time again we persuade Seohyun to come back to Seoul but she decline everytime. Her parents are glad that she is doing good but since it was a faraway place they can’t visit her regularly.

After that we talk about our other members and our former labelmates. It was a nice chat and we sounded like ajuma’s who are gossiping about them.  The start of the show is still half an hour so our talks landed on Taeyeon.

“Hey… Sica. Do you think Taeyeon will go back to us one day.”

I didn’t answer right away, and just look at her. The police, even everyone believe that Taeyeon is dead already but we her true friends know that she isn’t and someday will return. Of course I am the only one who knows the truth now… but I still wanted them to know about it.

“She will come back to us.” I said. “Maybe Taeyeon is just too lazy to go back.”

“If it is laziness then it is you.” Hyoyeon said to me.

We were then called by the main writer for the shoot so we then went for the recording. It was fun and entertaining and there were a lot of question regarding our past popularity and also our marriages. But one question of the host made Hyo and I flinch it is about Taeyeon. The host ask about our dear leader.

“We are still waiting for her.” I answered. “Until the 9 of us can perform again on stage I hope our dear fans could wait too.”

The host didn’t follow up to the question and the rest of the shoot proceed without much problem. After the shoot the production apologize to us and also the writer. It seems the host wanted to make the episode controversial so they ask that. They also promise not to air that part but I told them that it is okay.

“Please air it… maybe our dumb leader will see it and remember to come back to us.” I said to them.

We then said goodbye and since it was my only schedule I went back to my apartment just to see if something happen to Taeyeon but as soon as I walk inside I saw Taeyeon being consoled by my husband.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s pov…

 

 

“I’m boooooreeed!!” I shouted as I roll over Jessica’s carpet. She really don’t want me outside since I might be recognize by people and it will cause a huge wave of commotion not only for me but for Jessica as well.

So I just contended myself by watching TV and searching the web. Of course I also search about time traveling and any reports if there is any. Well there are a lot of reports but in Korea there are none.

I then try to just play some game in my phone when suddenly I heard the door open, so I thought Jessica was already here, so I didn’t get up and just continue playing. When I heard something drop on the floor.

“Taeyeon?” I heard a man’s voice calling my name. I then turn around and saw Jessica’s husband, in front of me.

“Jaejoong Oppa…” I called out. But he suddenly went towards me and hug me.

“You really came… Just Jiyong said… you really came back.” Jaejoong oppa said as he hug me tighter.

After our emotional reunion, he ask me when did I arrive and it seems like he already know that I came back from the future so I told him everything, even my phone call to Youngbae from the past.

“It is a good thing that Jessica found you… I was waiting for you for how many years now.” He said.

“Wait how do you know that I will someday comeback?” I ask him. “Also how do you know that I came from the past?”

“You might not know this but…” He then told me what happen on the day the I disappear, he witness how I suddenly banish so he believe Jiyong when he told them about our secret. “Also… like you I am also from a time different from where you came from.”

“What do you mean? Oppa.” I ask him.

He then told me his secret and I couldn’t believe that the future where he came from was so different than the future I recall. Though through the years he forgotten about it and just live in the present.

“Sorry about what happen to Jiyong…” He apologize to me. “I didn’t know that it will happen to him… and s.”

“This is Jiyong we are talking about…” I said to him. “Beside I already give them some prediction… I just hope they will take it into heart.”

He then excuse himself to change his clothes and as soon as we came back, I ask him questions after question about everything and I enjoy our conversation. He even told me how he and Jessica ended up together.

According to him, after the death of Big Bang, everything fell apart in the industry so Jaejoong oppa try and rebuilt it. He bought C-Jess and try to revive everything. I heard Yuri and Yoona signed to him.

“By the way Oppa did you know about my family? Are they alright?” I ask him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter