Time Felt Right for Us.

Time walking on Memory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 9 

 

Time Felt Right for Us.

 

 

Taeyeon’s pov…

 

“Congratulations!” We were shock to see a few people greeted us after our concert here in Tokyo Japan. They are not just our own labelmates but also Nickhun and JunK are here and some YG folks such as 2NE1 Minzy, and Dara and Big Bang with of course my Boyfriend.

“What are you doing here?” I immediately went towards him and hug him.

“To watch you of course. By the way I need to talk to your stylist.” He suddenly turned sour. “Why do they always dress you so beautifully. Some guys are ogling at you.” I just hid my blushing face because he said it with so much sincerity and he was serious about it.

“Ehem!” We heard someone clear their throats and I turn around to see our friends. “You do know we are all here?”

“Seriously would you spare all of us single ladies with your lovey dovey acts.” CL said as she glare at us.

“Sorry.” I apologize to them but Jiyong just brag and hug me. “By the way Minzy congratulation on being number one on music charts. Sorry that I couldn’t perform on music show this week.”

“It’s no problem unnie.” Minzy said. “I was happy to even made a solo album. Also thank you for recommending, Wendy, Lee Hi, Jennie, and Luna to duet with me on the live performance. They really helped me.”

Before I went for SNSD’s concert, I recommend those four to replace me for her first stage on the four major music shows. It was easy for SM to agree since it is now a common knowledge that the artist of both agency are friends.

It is also nice for Wendy since Red Velvet will be debuting this August, while for Jennie it is because I wanted to help convince YG to debut Black Pink earlier and not 2 years after. Lee Hi was just happy to help a fellow label mates and it was the same for Luna too since they debut at the same time.

“Okay… let the girls change first so we could celebrate later.” Yunho oppa said. So after the greetings I went with the girls and change and as we went out fully clothe for partying our managers drove us to one of the best private club here in Tokyo. He even said that only famous people goes to.

“Hey… I know that this is for your celebration but please don’t do something that will end on the news tomorrow okay.” Our manager said. “Even though there is a strict no media policy there, still be careful. I’m going to pick you up by 2 am.”

“Yes Oppa…” We all said and then enter the club.

As we enter the club we are amaze how cool the inside was. It looks like it really is one of the best club here. As we walk by some people, we notice Seungri heading towards us.

“Noona!” He called us. “Hyung rented a room upstairs so follow me. The gang is also there.” We walk towards the stairs and for some reason people started murmuring and looking at us, saying SNSD is here.

“Hey you are late!” Heechul oppa said to us once we enter the private room. It was big enough to accommodate all of us, and I didn’t even know that Jiyong also invited his Nuthang crew and friends. Good thing only Yunho, Heechul, Kangin and Siwon oppa are here.

We then look at Jiyong’s friend and they all look nice. I mean I heard from some people that they are a wild bunch but they all look decent.

“See even the girls of SNSD are looking at all of you weirdly.” CL said to them.

“You see when they heard that SNSD will be partying with us, they went here looking like that, like they are trying to show off that they are decent people. They even try not to get drunk on purpose just show that they aren’t drunkards.” A girl who I recognize as Soojoo said to us. “Name Soojoo Park, I am a bit older that you guys so can call me Unnie.”

We greeted her and Hyoyeon, Jessica and Tiffany knows her so at least there isn’t any awkwardness between us.

“By the way this is my friends, Soohyuk, Jonghyun, Daniel and Verbal.” Jiyong introduce them. “And what Chaerin and Soojoo noona said they are not really like this.”

“Stop slandering us Jiyong.” Soohyuk said. “Don’t listen to him, he is just bragging because he have your leader as a girlfriend.”

“Okay stop the introduction and LETS PARTY!!” Seungri intervene which earn him some knocking. “YAH! Just because I am the youngest man here, you shouldn’t knock my head.” He whined.

“Oppa are you alright?” Seohyun asks worriedly as she look at him and Seungri just stare at her.

“Seohyun-ah don’t get close with that guy…” Jessica said. “Whatever you are thinking Lee Seungri better not be about our maknae!”

The whole room laugh at how Seungri was scolded by Sica. Aishh if they just knew how much work Seungri did just to get everyone approval. Come to think of it, I don’t know how all of my member’s love life started or how all of them started dating. I mean I only know it because it was in the news.

“Hey you are spacing out.” Kangin oppa said to me.

“Still tired from the concert.” I lied to him.

“Hey you still owe us some explanation why you are dating Jiyong over there.” He said pointing at my boyfriend who is busy chatting with Siwon and Yunho oppa. “It really shock us when the news broke out. Heechul and Siwon won’t even spill anything and said just to ask you.”

“I know and I’m sorry.” I said to him.

“It’s okay, beside I know Jiyong since we grow up in the same neighborhood. He is a nice guy, full of himself sometimes, but a nice guy.” He said to me. “Hey Leeteuk called and said to invite Jiyong to the monthly dinner. He won’t take no as an answer.”

“Hyung! What are you saying to my girlfriend?” Jiyong came towards us and I just push him off because, he will hug me again.

“Just her promise to attend the SM monthly dinner next week.” Kangin oppa said. “Hey Ji… don’t hurt our angel okay.”

“Hyung I won’t… beside she is very important in my life right now.” Jiyong said making me blush.

“Hey you two idiot lovebirds!” I heard Jessica calling. “Just so you know this is party and not some business meeting.”

“Yeah, Yeah! We are coming Sica!” I said to her.

Jiyong then guide me as we party the whole night. It was quite fun, though I don’t really party at the club. His friend are really accommodating. Good thing Hyoyeon and Tiffany are acquainted with them helps with awkwardness. Still they are a bit rowdy for me. Sunny and Daesung are keeping each other company, Seohyun is with Yoona, Siwon oppa and Soohyuk-shi listening about their talk on acting. Jessica is talking to TOP, while Yuri, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, and Tiffany are partying with the rest of bunch.

The others went to dance floor after some time, while the rest just went out to watch and chat. As for me, I was quite tired and thankfully there was balcony at our private room so I went there to get some fresh air.

I look at the sky and still can’t believe that all of this is happening. Jiyong and I are in a relationship, SM is now restructuring the management with BOA unnie and Kangta oppa as the core, Yunho, and Changmin oppa are now friends again with Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu oppa. They even said that maybe someday their fans could see a TVXQ reunion. I also ask Boa unnie to talk to Sulli personally. Back then we have already notice Sulli being depress for obvious reason, and the fact that SM didn’t do anything and just continue to push more work on her make it worse.

“There are more things to do now.” I sigh as I lower my head.

“Hey what are you sighing about?” Someone said and as I turn around I saw Jiyong walking towards me.

“Nothing… just afraid that this will be all a dream within a dream.” I said to him.

But he just pinch my cheeks which made my yelp in pain “See you are in pain. Which means this is real, or do you want me to kiss you so that you will understand.” He said teasingly.

“Ughh… why do I accept to be your girlfriend again?” I said to him.

“Well you are so much in love with someone like me.” He said to me. “Joking aside… I can understand you. Everytime I wake up in the morning, I always check the calendar first just to make sure I am still in 2014.”

“Ji everything is going smoothly and I am afraid that something bad will happen and end this.” I said a bit teary eyed.

“Hey don’t worry.” He then hug me. “I won’t let that happen. We already made it this far… and if in some way something happen, I assure you we can pull this through. So let’s just enjoy the moment okay? I promise you right? That I will make you happy. ”

“But Ji…” I was about to say something but I just hesitated. “Arraseo…Let’s just enjoy the moment. Beside I also want to make you happy.”

“You want me to be happy, but I don’t want you to be sad. Can’t we just be happy together?” He said cutely that I just giggle at his silliness.

We were hugging for quite sometimes when we heard some murmuring.

“That two really can’t stop with the PDA huh?”

“That bastard Jiyong! Making us single men jealous!”

“Oppa, Unnie this wrong… let’s respect their privacy.”

“Be quiet Seohyun-ah… we are just capturing the moment.”

“You know Heechul you are too old to be doing this.”

“Shut it Yunho! You also watching.”

We then turn around to see all of our friends, with their phone video recording us. They were all hiding behind the wall, terribly at that, and it was quite a scene.

“What the are you all doing?” Jiyong ask them.

“Don’t be like that man.” Youngbae said walking towards me and put his arm on my shoulder. “They are just jealous because you and Taeyeon are doing some sweet time together.”

“Says the guy who notice them first.” Tiffany said to him.

“And why are you here Fany-ah… you don’t have to be jealous since Khun is here too.” I said to her.

“Sorry Taeng… she insisted.” Nickhun said to me.

“Okay folks nothing to see here let’s respect their privacy.” Soojoo unnie said, making every do their own thing again.

“See… it’s fine… So let’s enjoy the moment.” He said as went inside the club again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s pov…

 

 

Though we didn’t want to gain attention, the club thing became viral and was talk about by a lot of people. Both agency release a statement that it was for SNSD’s celebration for finishing the concert so it was fine and the girls went to their hotel with their manager, while me and the rest went back to Korea after that. The thing is many people speculated that we “did” something that night and Taeyeon and I just laugh it out by posting some pics on instagram.

But what Taeyeon said that night, that something bad might happen… it made me remember the article that I’ve read from my future phone. It was eerie and haunting that I don’t know if it will be real. I have charge that phone and make it work again but the timeline revert back to 2014 and it is like that since. Even the articles that I saw that time were gone. I just try to ignore it but to be sure… I ask some acquaintance of mine where could I hire some bodyguards.

Thank god after the concert the girls have been given some allotted week off and they all headed to their own scheduled vacation. So apparently my visit to Taeyeon’s family is scheduled today.

“Hey Oppa isn’t this a bit too much?” Taeyeon said to me. “I mean… we are only seeing my parents.”

“Yah… I’ve heard from Kangin hyung that your parents don’t really like me.” I said to her. “Why didn’t you tell me that?”

“It’s not like my parents hate you. It’s just that the scandal your group have been through and the way you dress is really not going to well with them.” She said to me. “Since my little sister idolize you, they tend to be overprotective.”

“I hope he won’t usher me away though.” I said in all nervousness.

“By the way Jiyong… the deal with Jessica’s fashion line… are you really sure we could pull that off?” She ask me.

“We all know that Tyler is a bit crazy, and demanding. It will only lead to Jessica being stress out and even though her company is successful we all know that Tyler own the company in the shadows.”

“I know that too.” She said to me “I remember hearing that Jessica was kick out due to Tyler’s request too. I already told her to be careful around Tyler but of course I know she won’t listen.”

I didn’t reply to that but I believe that this time Jessica will make the right decision this time. Everything has change about how the future will be. I mean we already change several things so we can really change even Jessica’s fate.

“Oh we are here.” I said as I saw the sign welcoming us to her hometown. We stop chatting since we came here to relax for now and not worry.

Taeyeon directed me to their home and for some reason I am very nervous. I know I am a 30+ year old man but considering this 2014 my reaction is permitted.

“I texted Hayeon that we are here… Oh she’s at the front gate.” Taeyeon said as we saw a kid looking at our car.

I stop the car infront of their house but as soon as Taeyeon and I was out of the car, we heard her sister screaming.

“Kya!!!!!!!!!! It’s G-dragon! My Idol is in front of me.” Her sister then hugged me tightly.

Wait why does she feel like a saesang fan?

But she was pull out from me by her sister. “Yah! Could please not embarrass me in front of Jiyong.”

“Unnie let me go…’ She struggle to get out from her sister’s grip. “let me just take a picture with him so I can slam all of my classmates that my brother-in-law is none other than the King of Kpop!”

“Hayeon behave.” We then heard someone said and when we look, it was Taeyeon’s parents and her brother.

“Appa! Umma!” Taeyeon went towards her parent and hug them. “I miss you.”

“Hey… we have live chat with you last week.” Her Umma said.

“Sorry I just miss you.” She said to them. Considering that we came from the future, well our mind and memory are, we do miss our family regardless of the timeline.

“So is this the young man you wanted us to meet?” Her mother said with a smile.

“Annyeonhaseyo! I’m Kwon Jiyong.” I said while bowing 90 degrees to her parents. “I’m sorry for not introducing myself earlier and also dating your daughter in secret.”

I remain bowing but I can hear Taeyeon or Hayeon giggling of me acting like this. I mean even when I am with Kiko I didn’t do this.

“Jiyong-shi… I understand why you and my daughter date secretly beside looking at my daughter happy means you are treating her good right?” Mr. Kim said to me.

“Appa you are too lenient.” Her brother said. “This guys is dating my precious sister… I don’t care if he is famous. I will be watching you Jiyong-shi.”

Taeyeon just nudge her brother and said “Yah, you called me and said that your girlfriend is a big fan of him and she wanted a sign autograph as a birthday gift.”

“Yah would at least give me some dignity as your oppa.” Her brother said.

“Kids let’s just talk inside okay.” Mrs. Kim said to us.

“Ah! Wait I have something for you all.” I said as I ran to the back of my car and open the trunk. “I know it’s rude to come empty handed so I bought this as gift for all of you.”

Taeyeon helped me get all of them and from the looks of it, I might gotten overboard with the gifts.

“Taeyeon! He is the best man for you!” I heard his brother said to me. “Call my hyung from now on!”

Taeyeon just sighed how ridiculous her brother was and he just help me with the gift. Inside the house, Mrs. Kim ask us to wait since she was still cooking.

“Oppa thanks for the gifts!” Hayeon said holding my hand.

“Hayeon I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter