Time May cause some pains.

Time walking on Memory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 18

 

Time May cause some pains.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s pov…

 

“SNSD Tiffany and 2PM Nichkhun parted ways”

“SNSD Tiffany and 2PM nichkhun broke up: Agency says they still remain friends.”

 

 

 

“Where is she?” I said as I enter the dorm. After I saw the news and called BOA unnie to confirm, I rush back to the dorm. Good thing all of our members were there.

“She is just crying inside her room for quite sometime now.” Yuri said to me. “She won’t see anyone. Jessica even tried but Fany is just being stubborn.”

Truthfully, I really don’t know why Tiffany and Nichkhun broke up since she didn’t tell us, so I don’t know.

“Fany-ah… it’s Taeyeon. Open the door.” I said to her. “Hey Tiff… if you are feeling sad and wanted some time alone then it is okay…. But don’t lock your door okay. We are worried that you are going to do something inside.”

“Hey Tiff! If you don’t open this door this instant we will force it open!” Hyoyeon declare.

With that threat she open the door and I was speechless. She was eating snacks and the room looks like a mess. The only problem is she definitely is crying. We all drag her outside and just comforted her.

“Nichkhun said he didn’t love me anymore… He said that I was the one who changed.” Tiffany told us. “I then follow him and… and… he was seeing someone.” She then cried hardest.

“WHAT! He cheated on you?” Jessica shouted. “That bastard!”

“He didn’t cheated on me.” Tiffany said making us look at them. “It wasn’t his girlfriend…”

“Hey Tiff don’t protect him.” Hyoyeon said. “He cheated on you… he is a bastard.”

“His parents don’t like me.” Tiffany said. “I… when I follow him he was seeing her sister and… she talk about me.” She then pause for a while and then told us what Khun’s sister said.

To sum it up, they like Tiffany as a friend of Khun, but being someone who is going to be his wife is somewhat different. The family members that opposes are Khun’s mother and grandparents, they all said that Tiffany is too liberal, so Khun have no choice. Also because they rarely see each other also make a difference.

“Unnie, will Tiffany unnie be alright?” Seohyun said as we watch Tiffany sleep in Seohyun’s room.

“She will be okay.” I said to her. “Beside… this isn’t her first heartbreak so she can endure this.”

“Taeng is right. Your unnie is strong. So don’t worry.” Sooyoung said.

“Sunny, Seohyun, and me will be staying at the dorm tonight.” Yuri said.

“Call us if something happen.” I said as I go out with the rest of my members.

Outside, each of us went back to our own apartments while me to my house with Jiyong. As soon as I come in, Jiyong ask how Tiff is doing and I told him everything. Since we are mature mentally, he suggested that we just shouldn’t try and meddle with Tiffany’s feeling for now.

“But since we only agree to it now, my hyung’s interference isn’t related to me okay?” Jiyong said.

I then glare at him since he wanted to be the matchmaker for his hyung and my dear sister. So I attack him that night but we ended up doing something so heated that it will make me sore for a few days.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No one’s pov…

 

A loud crash was heard on one of the room. Piles of broken glass, scattered all over the floor. The only thread he has been holding on to SM ent. has now been cut. He thought that the remaining 10% that he has is still secure. Since he isn’t from this era, he hid that remaining share in a secret account that he has named after an influential person, but because of that certain buyer all of it was gone.

How the hell did he find it? He then pick up his phone and call someone. “Hey it’s me… How’s the investigation going?”

“Sir… we are investigating the lawyers as you said… but regarding the buyer… we only know that they are connected to those two.” The man then give the picture of two celberities.

“Investigate them further and also… kill the person who sold my share at SM. It seems he doesn’t know who the real in power is.” He said to his lackey’s.

He look over the window and can only calm his anger. He work hard to acquire those shares but in just a year they all been bought by this unknown buyer. This was humiliating to him. Even if he knows the attorneys who facilitate the buy up, the buyer was still anonymous… no in his mind he already have an inkling of who is the buyer but he can’t make a move if he isn’t sure of it.

“Be happy while you still can…” He thought as he crush the picture of the two.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s pov…

 

 

“With this SM is finally free.” Sooman Sajangnim said as he showed me the purchase document of the last remaining share that is under Kim Youngmin.

“YES!!!” All of us artist of SM roar in cheer as we heard the news.

Actually I already know it since my agent called me. So I ask Sooman sajangnim to deliver the news by gathering all of our artist. I already called Jiyong but he said, he doesn’t want to mess up our agencies happiness by him going to SM.

“It’s okay… really. I am just happy that we already succeed. So celebrate it with your labelmates first.” He said to me earlier.

“Taeyeon…” Mr. Lee called me. “Thank you.” He said with a smile. “This place became lively again ever since you made your plan. I didn’t even think that I will ever see everyone this happy.”

Well he is right… a year before Sica died he was caught on an accident and was in a coma for 4 months. From what I know he was expecting a full recovery but one day he was just pronounced dead. He was already been ousted from SM and all of the artist he produce were all gone too.

“I didn’t do anything much, sajangnim.” I said to him. “I just wanted to help my members, my labelmates and my friends to continue their dream.”

“Still thanks to you that I can finally see the smile on their faces.” He said. “Their career are now stable. Concerts, CF, TV show, and even album… it is now going well…” He then faced me and then handed me a piece of paper.

“Sajangnim what is this?” I ask him.

“That is the SNSD brand name in your hand.” He said to me. “As of now… the million dollar name… the owner of that brand is you nine.”

I was surprise to heard that and quickly read the contents of the paper. Like what he said all of our names were all there as owners of our group names.

“I wanted to thank you and also apologize… but I don’t know how, so I ask BOA, Kangta, Yunho, Heechul, Leeteuk and Jaejoong for an advice and they all said that you value SNSD not as a brand but something that ties you nine together. So I wanted to give its rights to you.”

“Thank you sajangnim.” I said bowing to him.

He just smile and said. “Go back to your group… and also good luck on your comeback!”

I obey him and went to my group and then to my labelmates. It was a happy occasion but Kangta oppa and BOA unnie reminded us all of our schedules and we all boo them. Of course they all scolded us.

The next step to our plans for the agency is to strengthen the relationship with other agencies. YG wanted to have a collaboration with some of our artists but due to scheduling we really couldn’t find a time. Due to our intervention, ROOMATE, where BOM was a regular member was now going for a season 3. It seems that adding Sunny in season 2 was a smart choice and the chemistry of the two was great.

Everything was great… and that scares me the most. I have this feeling that something will be happening and I am scared that my members will be the one who will be in the receiving end of all of it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s pov…

 

 

It’s finally over. Taeyeon’s problem with her agency is now over. I was notified by our lawyers earlier about acquiring the last remaining share before they notify Taeyeon. I then placed the phone while I practice for our comeback this coming May.                                               SNSD’s comeback will be on July, though this time we will release 4 mini album, one for each month, our promotion will only overlap on the third album. Since we are now promoting, we are grounded. Our fans are accepting enough to understand our situation and also scolded us, well me that is. Some petition to our bosses to at least give us some time with each other, but when BOA unnie told them that we always see each other and won’t focus on our comeback those fans turn against us and scold us. Bad thing is even our friends started doing that too. It created so much buzz on SNS that it became headline again.

Seriously a lot of our friends really need a new hobby. They are all super invested in my love life. I mean why do our fans and friends take the side of our agency? Still my fans and Taeyeon’s fans update me everyday of what my wife is doing.

My work on YG is also 90% finish. Not the album, but my YG saving plan. After the agency wide drug testing, the air in the agency turns good. Some of the staff who was found positive went to rehab and were promise to return back to their work once they became certified clean. 2NE1 will not be joining the girl group debut this year. BOM is busy with the variety show, Dara is pursuing acting, CL is with her solo album, and Minzy… with the successful mini-album YG have been fair to her and she is appearing as a guest on some shows. There is also talks that she will be feature in the next SM station song together with FX Luna.

Also TOP hyung have been dealing with his impending military enlistment with a brand new way. He suddenly proclaim that he will pursue Tiffany since Nichkhun broke up with her. I mean he even called the guy just to warn him not to see Tiffany again. Well since their actual meet up came 2 years early well I suppose it is good. I also hire someone to tail that girl who introduce TOP hyung to drugs. I am doing the best I can for them not to be meet each other. Also there is another with my friend. Xin has been off lately, but I heard from Daniel and Soohyuk that they urge him to get some help. I just hope that he really straighten up his life.

Right now, Big Bang is now inside our CEO’s office to talk about the upcoming comebacks and tours that we are going to do before our enlistment.

“The full blown promotion before your enlistment will start this May… I do hope you are ready for this.” YG said. “Especially you Jiyong.”

“Hyung I am ready. I already talk with Taeyeon about it and she understand.” I said to him.

“Good. TOP I know that you will be enlisting first, so apart from the song’s we are going include Zutter as a main song for the mini album so that fans could see you more.” Hyung said. “Also… I am not saying this because I wanted to meddle into your affairs and also it is good that you are not moping around the agency because of your impending enlistment, but seriously Tiffany? How in the blazing hell that you are courting her?”

“Hyung why is that impossible? I mean Jiyong courted Taeyeon right?” TOP hyung said. “Beside she is single and I am single so it is good.”

“Your logic sure is stupid.” Sajangnim said. “At least give me at least a year before you announce that you two are now in a relationship.”

“Yes hyung!”

“Youngbae… about your plan…” He then turn to Youngbae. “Are you sure about this?”

“Yes hyung… before I enlist I plan to marry Hyorin.” Youngbae said.

“Really hyung?!” Seungri said. “Wow… I need to pick a nice wedding gift for you two.”

“And why do you think he will invite you?” Daesung said earning a big laughter.

“The agency will surely be lonely not having you five around.” YG hyung said.

“Hyung I will still be here when they enlist so don’t be lonely.” Seungri said.

“You are the one who should go to the army early.” YG hyung said. “I have to burn all the files of your mistakes just to make space for your new ones. That is how much trouble you are in since you debuted. Out of the five, you are the one who is giving me stress everyday.”

“Don’t worry hyung… once YG’s new girl group debut next year it will be okay.” I said to him. “Also with WINNER and IKON, they are working hard with their song and promotion abroad. About AKMU…”

“Chanhyuk wanted to enlist early so that it won’t hurt AKMU’s promotion later.” He also said. “So I am very busy trying to find ways after he enlist.”

“Hyung Suhyun’s collaboration with Lee Hi is quite good.” Daesung said. “After Chanhyuk enlist you could release an album for the two.”

We talk more about YG’s future plan after that before we call it a day. I then went to my home, thankfully Taeyeon was there and as always she fell asleep in the couch again. Since I already eat dinner I just lift her up to our bed. She must have been really tired that she didn’t even wake up as soon as I place her on the bed. I then was up and then sleep beside her. She must have felt my presence as she hug me right away.

“Oppa… are you tired?” She ask me eyes still closed.

“Yeah…” I answer her.

“Hug you …. So you could rest.” Taeyeon said in her cutest voice. Still her eyes close but her lips are pouting so I lean closer to give her a peck.

Yup having this kind of life… but I didn’t even know that protecting this kind of life will be the end of another… and it is done by my own hands.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica’s pov…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter