Time For Worst/Best Scandal of the Century!

Time walking on Memory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Comments please!!

 

Chapter 7

 

Time For Worst/Best Scandal of the Century!

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s pov…

 

June 2014

 

Sport Seoul: Breaking news: TOP GIRL GROUP member A Dating a member of TOP BOY GROUP B! Going to be reveal Tonight!!

 

            ““Two Idols are wrapped up in a dating scandal this year! Female Idol A is famous for her singing and has been one of the best female vocal of the industry. Male Idol B is equally famous and been successful in his solo venture as he release his solo album that always top the charts….”

 

Wait TOP Female and Male group? I wonder who it is? SNSD, Big Bang, WonderGirls, 2pm, 2NE1 or Super Junior, or maybe it is from EXO. If it is from EXO which I hope isn’t, you can see teenagers girls crying and screaming Oppa your mine! I don’t know about everyone here but why do I feel it is SNSD Taeyeon and Big Bang G-Dragon? GD and Taeyeon? If hell freeze over then I will approve of it. But I don’t see them as being a couple. They are just too different.

 

I smile at the comments when I read the news headline today. After our rainy confession a few days ago, I caught a flu so I stayed home most of the time. Funny thing is Jiyong caught one too, and we just laugh at each other on the phone as we recovered from our own silliness. But as soon as I was a bit well, the board summon me because of this news that came out from Sport Seoul. I thing this came from his reporter friend. The news was similar when we were first been rumored to be dating back in 2015. I think it was late October. But still it quite funny how our fans keep’s commenting that it is not us that were being paired.

Also when I was resting, the agent that represent me in buying the stocks with Jaejoong oppa and Jiyong called me that they successfully bought the remaining hidden shares. It was a lot costlier but still, due to our new business venture, we have a lot of money, well enough for us to bought the stocks.

The girls were all in different schedule today but they all ask me if I will be okay alone, and I just said yes to them. Tiffany and Jessica were the most worried since it looks like they were summoned just a few days earlier regarding my sudden disappearance from the fake-scandal.

So I enter the stinking conference room, and there CEO Kim and his cohorts stare at me like I was a sinner.

“Ms. Kim are you seeing someone?” Ms. Han managing director of SM confronted me.

“I am not obligated to answer that.” I said. “the contract I signed is purely professional not personal.”

“That contract allow us to maintain the image of SNSD and if it is true that you have a boyfriend then you are obligated to tell us since it will ruin the group.” Another board of director said.

I look around and notice that Lee Sooman and his subordinates where not here. Even Kangta and Boa unnie was not called. So they all wanted to pressure me huh. It’s not like they will succeed.

“Taeyeon-shi… this news that Sport Seoul published… is bringing the agency down. The stocks are now falling because of the multiple dating scandal from your group.” CEO Kim muttered. “If the agency will take a hit again… then we won’t hesitate to let go of someone from your group, or rather disband all of you”

And there I confirm their plan. They really are just greedy old pig that wanted to fatten their wallets with our hardwork.

“Mr. Kim… we are free from the dating clause that you set for us, so why do you still push that our personal life is the once causing the fall of our stocks. Isn’t it because you are managing it poorly that is why the stocks are falling?”

“Ms. Kim are you saying that this is our fault?!” Ms. Han.

“If you didn’t try to mismanage the Chinese member of EXO then Kris won’t be suing. Haven’t you learned anything when Hangeng oppa and the TVXQ fiasco?” I said.

“Ms. Kim you are getting out of line here. Might I remind you we are still stakeholders of the agency and you are just an idol we can replace with another one. Just one word and you and your members career will be gone in an instant.” Mr. Kim said.

I just laughed at what they said trying to pressure and threaten me. “You can’t do that.” I said to them smiling. “You may be the board of director but the shareholders have the final say regarding company’s decision. Also Mr. Lee is still the Chairman of this agency. By the way, for such an important meeting where is he actually? I didn’t think that you set this up while he is away right?” They all felt silent and glare at me.

“If you want to threaten me then all means go. Like I said I am just waiting for you to disband us so I can tell the fans the truth.” I said. “I had enough of your cowardly ways, imposing contracts and image that you want to protect but all of you wanted to protect are your wallets. A little warning. The next shareholders meeting will be a next week, let’s see who have the last laugh after that.”

I then went outside of the room without even respecting them. They were shock why I know about that. Truthfully Boa unnie said that the board is in turmoil because the shareholder meeting will be just a week away and a large portion of the shares have been purchase by someone. The board wanted to know who it is to draw him/her to their side. They are investigating it further too but they have no leads so far.

Come to think of it, CEO Kim’s shares on the agency became big after 2014 fiasco. I suspect that they use the scandal to lower the price of the shares. Well he isn’t the only one who is doing this kind of things.

For now the board won’t bat an eye on their artist since they are busy on the shareholders meeting so everything I do now will not be notice by them. I was walking out of SM when Jiyong called me.

“Hey Taeng?” His voice was a bit hoarse but still it sound so cute. “What are you doing?”

“Just got out from another meeting with the old farts, and you?” I ask him.

“YG is also looking at the news now asking if it is one of my labelmates.” He said. “Well my members know that it was me, so they aren’t shock about it. By the way Taeng do we tease the public now?”

“Yeah…” I said. “I will post first and you follow ok. I am going to post on my instagram what I think about you so try to the same.”

“Arraseo… well surprise me ok. Bye Taeng see you at the hideout later.” He then hang up but send me a text of his picture with a finger heart. I just laugh and send the same.

“Ok  let’s start this.” I said as I saw this cute little stuff toy dragon and post it on my instagram account with a caption

“Remind me of forever… ♥♥”

 

My members like it of course and leave vague comments and my followers shower me with question which I ignore.

After an hour Jiyong then reposted something in his instagram account and it really blew my mind. He posted a picture of a two alien stuff toy hugging each other with an “I Love You” in the middle.

The blue one I remember name stitch but the other was color pink and thanks to the avid fans of Jiyong, I learned the name and it was called Angel. Of course his fans bombarded him with question and he also didn’t answer.

 

 

 

Jiyong’s pov…

 

 

“SNSD Taeyeon in a relationship? Picture of a dragon stuff toy confuse fans.”

“G-Dragon reposted a couple stuff toy, is he admitting he has a girlfriend?”

 

Some fans says that the dragon stuff toy is G-Dragon while the alien couple are Jiyong and Taeyeon. Come on don’t try to interpret everything they posted. It’s not even worth it. Taeyeon won’t date GD oppa. All of the fans here are overanalyzing everything. They are not admitting to anything besides Taeyeon just post a picture of Toothless the dragon, and GD reposted Stitch and Angel. Man I really like fan wars. They are so stupid and silly at the same time. I mean they don’t own their idols right?

 

One picture and it blew up to an immeasurable proportion. I look at the mostly hate comments that I get from my anti-fans while my true fans find it cute that post that kind of picture. I don’t want to indirectly pick an angel in describing Taeyeon so I just pick that picture of the two from Lilo and Stitch. It was cute and Taeyeon even texted me that she want that stuff toy. Good thing I order it right away.

As I read the comments I was amaze that there are people shipping us as a couple. I mean it was really fascinating that there are people who support us together. Some of them are delusional to the point they wanted us to be married (which I wish too) while the other want us to collaborate in music.

Still people are now buzzing if the news about two top idols dating are Taeyeon and I. Mr. Song called me earlier and also texted me which picture he should pick for the news so I suggest the picture on the swing, the two of us sitting on the bench, and also when she hugged me. But of course he wanted the pics in the rain, but I refuse but ask him to give me a copy of the picture since Taeyeon wanted to see it too. So he will send it to me afterwards. I was at YG and the atmosphere was much better than what happen because of the mandatory drug testing we implemented. Some of the staff accepted it since they are working in the entertainment business which can cause the agency’s downfall if such scandal will emerge.

I was about to go to my studio when my manager said that YG wanted to meet me. So I went up and enter his office. He was busy with something so he just ushered me to close the door and sit down. He then close one of the folders and then look at me.

“Jiyong… you are the guy who Sport Seoul is talking about right?” He ask me and I didn’t respond. “I know you and the boys have already pass the no dating clause of your contract but still you need to inform me if you are dating. So are you ready to reveal that you dating Kiko?”

“Hyung Kiko and I have broken up you know that.” I said.

“So who is this girl that they are talking about. You don’t say that you are really dating the leader of SNSD, it will really be daebak!” He laugh but I just look at him seriously and then said “You are not dating a SNSD member right?” Trying to confirm that it is not true. “YAH! Do you know what will happen if you date one of those girls?! Wait, so that means you really are dating their leader.”

“Hyung it not really that bad.” I said trying to calm him down.

“Jiyong are you sure about this?” Hyung said as he look at me. “But still really Kim Taeyeon? When this happen? And why her of all their members. I thought that you would date Yoona if I knew better.”

“We just did hyung. I met her after I broke up with Kiko. We talk and find our personality match and we been seeing each other since.” I told him. “Hyung I know it will really be chaos once we confirm this but I really don’t want to hide my relationship with her. Also she agreed to feature on Minzy’s solo album. By the way hyung my members know already so…”

“I know that you and the boys will not suffer greatly but you know that Taeyeon will be bash by everyone just by being linked to you.”

“Don’t worry hyung I will protect her.” I said. “So hyung do we have your blessing?”

“Aish… Still she is much better than Kiko.” He said to me. Well they hated her since she was the one who introduce me to all things bad. “Oh I heard that SM is in hot waters right now.” He suddenly change topic. “Their stocks have been bought by a certain someone and now they are rumors that the management will change… I already done some checking but they still couldn’t find the buyer.”

“If your dating will be out, which will be, then it will make their stocks lower.” Well that is the plan though… but Taeyeon and I have a back-up plan after that.

“Hyung don’t worry… After this, I will make sure that YG will not be affected and continue to soar.” I said.

“It better be.” He said to me. “The board has been pestering me about how will YG will cope if you five will go the military. They want to create another boy group again so we are doing another show after we make sure that Winner can stand on its own.”

“Why not debut a girl group this time?” I said. I know that the reason Black Pink debut much later was due to Bom’s scandal. “Jennie and the others are ready to debut anytime.”

“The board doesn’t have that much fate in debuting a girl group this time.” He said. “They wanted to compete with SM and JYP boy group by producing another one.” He then look at the files and said. “Hey finish Minzy’s album now okay… so invite Taeyeon here. I want to meet her.”

I didn’t say anything and just leave it like that. I know Winner and the next group IKON will be huge but nothing beat the sensation Black Pink done. Even though 6 years have pass since their debut, those four girls became the trendsetter in Korea. Of course they also collaborate with many international artist too. Their only scandal is Lisa’s marriage proposal from a certain royalty in Thailand which she decline. Well these girls hide their relationship well.

After a few more hours at the studio trying to finish a song for Taeyeang and also Minzy’s album. I called Minzy and said to prepare herself because the duet partner for her will be here tomorrow. She was ecstatic because it is the only song that needed to be record so she happily went out. It was night time when I went home to our hideout. As I open the door, I saw Taeyeon with her dog ginger at the couch watching TV. She looks like she had gotten out of the shower and her messy hair fall on her smooth shoulder line. She look at me and smile without greeting me so after I freshen up I joined her at the couch and surprisingly there is already food there for me.

“So how’s your day?” She ask me.

“My boss already know about us. Also he wanted to meet you and also to complete Minzy’s album. So will you stop by tomorrow.”

“I can’t. Lee Sajangnim have contacted my lawyer and said they wanted to meet up since I  bought the remaining 16% of the shares. They wanted to meet up.” She said to me.

“Why not meet up at YG?” I blurted out. “I mean you also need someone to manage the dating scandal that we will be doing. So why not him. Also by people seeing him in our turf means that our relationship will be perceive as that both the agency agreed.”

“Well you are right about that… ok I will tell them to meet us at YG. I will also call Jaejoong oppa to go there.” She then snuggle in my arms and then look at me. “Hey Ji… are you scared of what will happen tomorrow?”

“A little bit, but still if it is changing the future with you then it is worth it.” I said to her. “Why are you nervous?”

“A little bit but… I know you won’t leave me right? I know you will protect me.” She said as she rested in my lap. In a few minutes she has fallen asleep and her calm face really made me fall for her. Aishh this little cutie girl… I thought as I lift her up again and brought her to our bed.

We decided to sleep together, but because our mind is that of an more matured adult we never have , well still I am contended seeing her face every morning though.

I just hope tomorrow will be a bright new day.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter