Time Rushing to the end!

Time walking on Memory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 20

 

Time Rushing to the end!

 

 

 

 

No One’s pov…

 

A room full of worried people. By now the news has already spread and a lot of people are now awaiting for the response from SM and YG.

“THE !!!!!” Jiyong shouted. As soon as he heard the news he went directly to the hospital where two of his friends are lying, one is which barely hanging to his life.

“Calm down man… the police are already on the case.” Youngbae said. “They will save her.”

“I don’t even know, that there is a monster behind all of this.” Lee Sooman said.

“A man like that hiding in Korea and manipulating all of this…” Yang said as he also clenches his fist. “it is frustrating that we didn’t even know.”

“My daughter… what do they want from her.” Mrs. Kim said crying.

“Yeobo… they will save our daughter… don’t worry.” Mr. Kim try to console his wife.

“Seohyun… don’t worry… everything will be alright.” Yuri also console the youngest. “Jessica is now okay… and Taeyeon… you know how strong our leader is. She will be alright.”

But Yuri know that what she said was just empty words. The fact that the suspect killed someone who they thought was behind all of this, and then beating a friend of them to the point of death, while another was traumatized… they know that Taeyeon’s chances are slim if they cannot locate the man who did all of it sooner.

The police are already there and set up a wiretap on Jiyong’s phone so that they could locate the kidnappers.

Just then Jiyong’s phone rang… and it came from the kidnappers. He set it on loudspeaker for everyone to hear.

“Mr. Kwon try to stall time at least for 5 minutes.” One of the police officers said.

“Hello Mr. Kwon…” The man at the end of the other line said, giving chills to everyone in the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3 days before the abduction…

 

Taeyeon’s pov…

 

 

“Jigeumeun SNSD!” Our group shouted. It was our first official comeback this year, and I am very much nervous to the point that I am smiling awkwardly infront of the camera as we record a pre-interview with the MC. Tiffany just nudge me and I regain my composure. Our first stage will the last one so we go back to our waiting room.

By the way the security has been tight lately due to what happen to Big Bang’s waiting room. The management and also Jiyong provide security too, both male and female. Three female and one male inside the station and 4 male outside the building.

“Is this a bit overkill?” Sooyoung said.

“Hey say that when there is someone after our lives.” Jessica said to her. “Also… it isn’t just us, FX and Red Velvet are also in the same situation.”

“Okay that is that. But I expected a really handsome bodyguard like in Dramas.” Yuri said. “But we only get some beautiful guards inside and married bodyguards outside.”

“You watch to many dramas.” Yoona said.

“Sorry guys…” I said to them. “I don’t mean for this to happen?”

“Pabo…” Sunny said to me. “Regardless of what you have done, we won’t blame you nor Jiyong for it.”

“Sunny is right.” Hyoyeon chimed in. “Beside, you already protected us from him. It is now our job to protect you.”

“So… will Jiyong be bringing you home later?” Jessica asks. It was a shame that our first comeback stage, Big Bang won’t be appearing. They have a schedule abroad.

“He won’t. He has a schedule abroad.” I said to her. “I will be going to the dorm tonight with Sunny and Seohyun… of course with the guards Jiyong sent to me.”

“Well… if it is okay with you… do you want to sleep at my place tonight?” She said to me. “Only you okay, I want to talk about something.” She whisper to me.

I look at her suspiciously. It is not uncommon for her to invite our members, well not really invited but crash in her house these days, the most frequent is Hyoyeon and Yuri, well me too but it is rare for her to invite someone. “Is it urgent?” I ask her and she nodded like a teenager which is super rare to see from Sica. “I will talk to Sunny about it.”

“Don’t worry about the guards… Jaejoong oppa also hire some for me so they will be the one to guards us.”

As I heard Jaejoong oppa’s name, I am sure of it, there is something going on between the two. I just smile and talk to Sunny about tonights sleeping arrangement. Of course I told her about what Jessica need me for, and she just smile because she also knew about it.

“Make sure you don’t get heavily drunk okay.” Sunny warned me. “We have a schedule tomorrow.”

“Okay.”

With that, after the schedule, I rode with Jessica’s car towards her pad. It was located at a high class apartment building at Gangnam district. As far I know Krystal also reside with her since their parents really worried about her little sister.

“So what do you want to talk about?” I ask her. We already finish eating dinner and now casually seating in her living room.

“The day you went back to the future… what did you see?” She ask me. “Specifically, am I alive on that future?”

“Well yeah…” I said to her. “You are quite happy about your life but… because of my disappearance that day… it lead many tragedies, specially to the person I love.”

Jessica didn’t ask any more about it, but she did ask me if she did get married in the future. I told her that she did get married but didn’t tell her to whom, but looking at her face she know who it is.

“By the way Sica… how are you and Jaejoong oppa?” I ask of her.

“Oppa? Well we are close…” She said to me. “But still… I don’t know what he is thinking though.”

“What do you mean?”

“Sometime he is sweet to me, but then suddenly will turn business-like and then turn to a sweet gentleman again.” She said while drinking a glass of wine. “Sometimes I don’t know who the really him is.”

“Maybe it is because he is with you that is why he is like that.” I said. “You do know how concerned he is when he heard someone try to destroy your shop.”

That night we drank and merrily told our love problems and lastly, she and I were clearly getting drunk, but still we stop ourselves since we had a schedule.

 

 

 

 

 

 

No one’s pov…

 

“Tomorrow… begin the operation.” The man ordered his men.

His plan was now in motion. Months of surveillance and waiting will now bore fruit tomorrow. He then throw the knife in his hand towards the wall. It then struck at the picture hanging from it. It has been long but his plan will surely find its way. Once he destroyed those people, surely he will have his goddesses on his hands again.

But wait if one of the goddess is really involve then what should I do?

He thought hard, and then smile. I will just use fear on her until she submit herself to me. Of course having her dear sisters hostage would be a choice too.

He drank his wine and let out a chilling laugh.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jaejoong’s pov…

 

“Hey Jae…” Yunho wave as I saw him at the coffee shop near SM. If people saw us before murmurs and tons of article will be written about it, but now since I became a shareholder of SM meetings like this has been regular.

“You sure are early?” I said to him.

“Well, you said you wanted to talk about something, and you clearly sound so serious…” Yunho said to me.

“Well it is nothing serious… sorry about that.” I laugh. “By the way… I saw the TVXQ fan site… people are wanting for us five to reunite.”

“Well Max and I wanted too but…” Yunho then drink his coffee. “It is not possible for now due to the impending military enlistment.”

“Your right…” I just said. The next thing we talk about was his labelmates and what they are all doing. FX will be having a comeback, but Sulli will sit out the promotion due to her health. Taeyeon is still reaching out to her the best she can but… if she really want to decide to leave FX then all of us need to respect that.

“Jae… you and Jessica…” Yunho suddenly asks.

“What do you mean Jess and I?”

“Don’t try to fool me Jae… you and Jessica are awfully close now a days, and it has been circulating that you two are lovers.” Yunho said. “Also isn’t it why call me here? About Jessica?”

“You surely know me.” I said. “I can’t believe, there will be a time that I will fell in love to Jessica.”

“It is really quite funny.” Yunho said. “I remember you being so distant from her because of her stuck-up attitude. You even heads because you when do our first SM town concert.”

“Don’t remind me that…” I just said to him. “Still, I want to just give you a heads up. I am serious on courting her so… once the media caught up with us, I hope you won’t do like those old guys before.”

“Hey… we even let Jiyong and Taeyeon happen, do you know how crazy it is? The fact that those two are together is some sort of a miracle.” Yunho said with a fact. “Don’t worry… if you really end up dating our resident Ice Princess then we have your back on this.”

After that we say goodbye, and he went back to SM while me on the other hand went to SNSD’s next shoot. Jessica and I wanted to talk about the security of her store in more detail. I was getting in my car when I felt something suspicious. I look around but saw no one. Is it just my imagination? I just got in my car and drove to where Jessica is.

Since SM restoration plan came along a lot of things have happen that neither what I know from where I came from. The fact that everything seems getting worst due to the ex-CEO’s doings are really getting to me.

As much as I remember, Kim Youngmin is greedy, but isn’t really capable of doing such things. I contemplated on the thought and just went back to focus on driving. As I arrived at the Broadcast Station, I went to the backstage with a huge bouquet in hand, which very nostalgic at least. Some people saw me and just took a glance but since I am waking fast they didn’t really have a good look on me.

Just then I arrive at their dressing room. I knock three times, until an SM staff open the door, surprise of the flowers.

“Hello… I just want to congratulate the girls.” I show myself to the staff and she let me in.

“Jaeoong oppa!” Yuri first saw me, and the girls all greeted me.

“Oppa what’s with the flowers?” Taeyeon said.

“Its for all of you. To congratulate you for the win.” I just said looking around to see if Jessica is also in here.

“Cut the crap Oppa… we all know that the flowers are for Jessica.” Sooyoung said to me.

“What is for me?” Jessica then show herself from behind me, looking innocent. She was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter