Time Our Space get shorter…

Time walking on Memory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 17

 

 

Time Our Space get shorter…

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s pov…

 

 

How I wish he is here with me? This was the thought in my head as I stare blankly outside. After he finish his concert, YG has given Big Bang a week off so that they could rest. As for our group, BOA unnie said that we should also have a week off before we start our full blown promotion this year.

In those week, our members went to their own vacation. Some went to their family. Jessica took care of her business. Tiffany spent time with Nichkhun, me on the other hand are part of the go-home-family group. Of course I went with Jiyong.

It was a fun week and our families went on a vacation together to Jeju Island. Jiyong and I visited the site where his famous café will be built and then he said that he wanted to change the name but I persuade him not too since I like the name.

My family trip became headlines again, and many believe that we are going to marry at Jeju island that is why we went there with my family. So we tease our fans by posting several pics of us doing like a pre-nuptial photos while my sister take a pic on how silly we do those pics. Our fans love it and said that if we did get married they will all be happy. But some says that we should date more and not rush. Our fans isn’t ready yet to see a little Taeyeon or Jiyong for us.

Over all we enjoy our vacation and we really felt energized. But after the week vacation was over me and my members went to the airport, with the exception of Tiffany who is already there. It cause some commotion when Big Bang where also leaving the same day as us. Though TOP oppa is also in Thailand which was weird since he should be in Malaysia. It didn’t help when me and Jiyong came together at the airport. I mean seeing two big groups like us was rather overwhelming for some fans. Of course I hug Jiyong for one last time before we went for our separate flights. That was the last time I saw him.

“Awwe our little Taeyeon misses her dragon.” Hyoyeon said as she saw me staring blankly at the window. It was a break in our shoot and we all went inside to cool down. “I know you are love struck but don’t try to make us jealous you know.”

“Hey Taeng… didn’t you just talk to him a while ago?” Tiffany said to me.

“I have and I heard that they will be shooting with a woman on their music video.” I said whining. “Worst it is an American blonde girl. What if Jiyong….”

“Jiyong won’t do that to you.” Jessica comforted me. “TOP oppa will be the one who will be featuring girls on the music video so lighten up.”

“Girls… we are starting at 5 minutes!” Our manager said and we all just respond.

By the way… we are also doing Channel Girls Generation in line with our MV shoot so I can’t show that I am missing that dragon at all.

We were brief of what our schedule today is and it mostly location shoots and also just to familiarize with the place. We have our self-cameras so we did do some video of us goofing off. Especially Yoona, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Yuri. These four will really annoy me to death but having Jessica and Tiffany restraining me is really assuring.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TOP’s pov…

 

 

“And why do you said that we will be shooting with some models in our Music Video?” I heard Jiyong scolding Seungri.

We were on a break and Jiyong video called Taeyeon earlier assuring her that we didn’t bring models but YG dancers this time, but Seungri just have to shout that there are blonde y American girls with us. Though we know Taeyeon already watch our MV in the future but still Jiyong was concern on how Taeyeon reacted with what she heard. I mean she suddenly say goodbye telling Ji that they will start shooting again.

“Hey cut it out Ji… it is not like Taeyeon will get jealous of you.” I said to him.

“And hyung how do you know that?” He ask me.

“Tiffany texted me.” I blurted out.

“Hyung Tiffany texted you?” Seungri said to me. “I mean when did you and Tiffany noona exchange number?”

“Hey… our dear leader here is dating Taeyeon of course I exchange number with some of them. I even have numbers of Seohyun, Yoona and Jessica.” I said to him. “Hey Ji continue scolding that Panda… he needs to be whip from time to time.”

I then left them there as I went to my own dressing room. I the open my phone and look at the pictures of me and Tiffany that I took from the time we have our one week vacation.

 

 

Flashback:

 

YG hyung suddenly give us a week vacation and for one I don’t know what will I do with that one week. Jiyong went with Taeyeon for a trip, while Youngbae went with Hyorin. Daesung and Seungri each have their own vacation.

I don’t have any desire to go on a trip but I decided to go to Malaysia for no reason. As in for no reason at all. Seungri even call me what I am doing there. It is not like many will recognize me here so I just went to Petronas Tower to kill some time. It was early in the morning and the tower was just open and there isn’t much of a people there which is good by the way so I could enjoy my time there. I went to the observation deck to enjoy the view when I heard a woman shouting in Korean.

“What do you mean cancel? I thought you don’t have any schedule today?” I heard the woman say. I know I am earsdropping but I recognize that American accent way of speaking in Korean. “Sorry? You already have said that a few times now… Khun are you cheating on me?... Sorry, but I can’t talk to you right now…” she said as she turn off her phone and put it in her bag. She then sit down while hugging her knees and I heard some sobbing coming from her.

Is she crying? I thought as I went towards her. I stand beside her and from the looks of it she didn’t even noticed me and as I continue to hear her cry. I then get my handkerchief and then handed it to her. Surprisingly she just grab it and then blow of her nose.

“Thank you…” She said to me. “Thank you for letting me cry in peace.”

“Well… you are my sister-in-law’s bestfriend… How can I ignore you?” I said to her.

She then look up and saw me smiling at her. “TOP-oppa why are you here?” she ask me. And as she stand up, she lost her balance so I caught her so she wouldn’t fall.

“Like you I am here for a vacation…” I said to her. “Also… to wipe the tears in your eyes.” I then get my handkerchief from her hand and wipe some of tears in her cheeks and eyes.

After she finally calm herself down, we went to a coffee shop nearby and I treat her to some cake and tea. She then told me what happen and her grievances towards her boyfriend Nickhun. I don’t even know why but I felt a sting in my heart as I heard all of it.

I am friends with 2PM and from what Junho and Taecyeon told me last time, I know they don’t have any schedule this coming week. I thought as I look at the sad girl who is just stuffing with the cake.

“Hey… eat slowly, I could order some more if you want.” I said to her.

She just stop and then swallow the food in and then look at me with smiling eyes. It seems the cake have cheer her up. “Oppa… why are you here? Are you in a vacation too?” She asks me.

“Yup… well not that I need to come here for that.” I said to her.

“What do you mean?”

“Well… it is just that my members went with their own vacation. Jiyong went with Taeyeon with their family to Jeju. Youngbae with Hyorin, Daesung and Seungri also went to their own vacation… so I got jealous so I thought I need to go somewhere too.”

“And you came here to Malaysia? I mean if knew better you would go to Europe.” She said to me.

“it is just a whim.” I said as I take a sip from my coffee. “Beside it might be a good choice. I mean if I haven’t come here, then you will be crying your heart out like earlier.”

“I won’t.” She said to me. “I am use to that… I mean Nickhun… we are both busy these days so we couldn’t see each other more often… well I am not but he is. But still he could have said so much earlier… then maybe I shouldn’t be expecting much.”

I then look at the pair sad crescent eyes that is now looking at me. I couldn’t believe that Nickhun would make a girl like her wait. I then chuckle as I thought up a very stupid and very much crazy decision that would make me in front of the headlines this time around.

I since I already paid for the food and it looks like she is already full. So I grab her hand and said “Let’s go.”

I didn’t wait for her reply as I just drag her with me. As we arrive down, we get in to the car that I rent for the day and drove off.

“Where are you taking me?” She suddenly ask me.

I then stop the car and then look at her… “Well I haven’t think of that yet?” I said to her.

“You drag me out of that tower and you don’t know where you want to take me?” She said to me. “Okay… since from your action you want to cheer me up… then let’s just go to whenever place we desire.”

“Yes Mam.” I said as I smile at her. Well what I desire might not be appropriate for us right now.

 

End Flashback:

 

After that we spend the week together. She even moved to the hotel where I stay, well like she said “At least you will save gas if I am closer to you.”

We went to Pangkor Island to enjoy the summer beach then went to Mt. Kinabalu for a hike. It was both tiring and very much satisfying, well I saw a SNSD member in a bikini but she was angry at me that I wear a rashguard and didn’t show my body.

Throughout the week we spent time together and very gotten closer. Much closer that one time we were sitting beside each other, she doze off and fell asleep on my shoulder. Tiffany was so cute that I snap a picture without her knowing. When our week vacation was over I still accompany her to Thailand before I head out to the US for our MV filming.

But from that one week, I don’t know what’s gotten into me. I dream of Tiffany once and even though she is thousands of miles away from me, all the girls that I look at looks like her.

Hey, she has a boyfriend. My conscience told me. But what if…

 

“Hey… why are you staring at Tiffany’s picture?” I heard someone and when I turn around I saw Jiyong eating some burger. “Hyung don’t tell me you are with Tiffany last week?”

“It is not like we plan it.” I said to him. “We just happen to bump with each other when I went to Malaysia last week. It is not like there is something between us.”

But Jiyong just look at me like he doesn’t believe me. “Right… Hyung… just so you know if you ever try to court Tiffany… I will support you.”

He then leave me while eating the hamburger in his hand. What does he mean court Tiffany?

But the thought never went from my mind as I feel something whenever I think of Tiffany.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s pov…

 

 

“What?! Tiffany and TOP oppa are together in Malaysia last week?” Taeyeon said as we talk over on the phone. “So that’s why Fany isn’t that much sad when she says that Nickhun didn’t come to their vacation.”

“Hey do you think that, we just fasten their relationship.” I said to her. “I mean as far as I remember… They won’t be together not after Hyung’s drug scandal happen.”

“Maybe this is for the best.” Taeyeon said to me. “At least meeting Tiffany now, TOP oppa will not meet that girl who ruin his life.”

“Well you are right.” I agree with her. “By the way… could you please scold Hyoyeon and Jessica for me.”

“What those two did to you?”

“They keep sending me picture of you in a bikini or in the water.” I grumble. “They even sent me a picture of you sleeping while sun bathing… arghhh!! I was this close to flying there to Thailand to just cover you up.”

I just hear her laugh and then she said to me “Okay oppa I will scold them… but hey, don’t you appreciate that work I done to even get to this figure? I went to the gym just to have this figure to show you.”

“If it just for me then it is okay.” I said to her. “But if your fans and the creeps that fantasize about you saw how y, beautiful, seductive and cute you are… I will just buy all of your concert tickets just for them not to see you.”

“It will be impossible for you Oppa…” She said to me. “It tried that before but I failed.”

“I am really deeply in love you.” I said out of the blue. “I miss you so much even though it is only been a few days we have been apart”

“Be contended with my voice for now.” She said to me. “It is not just you who missed someone the most.”

We talk some more before we go to bed. In my hotel room, I re-read again the file that my private investigator give me before we went to the US. The only lead that will lead us to the man Taeyeon is searching i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter