Time, Anxious People Gather!

Time walking on Memory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 12

 

Time, Anxious People Gather!

 

 

 

 

Seungri to the Rescue! Big Bang Seungri spoil the kidnapping of SNSD Seohyun!

 

SONE’s Hero?! Report says Seungri beat up 5 armed kidnappers and suffered serious injuries  just to save SNSD Seohyun!

 

            “… According to reports SNSD Seohyun have just finished her audition for a musical when 5 guys suddenly kidnapped her. Seungri who was at the vicinity saw this and follow the van of the kidnappers. Seeing the great danger the SNSD member will face, the Big Bang member leap into action and defeated the kidnappers alone but not without suffering some injuries himself. He was immediately brought to hospital and was now in surgery. It was known that the 3 of the kidnappers are former SM managers that was fired due to their behavior and some illegal doings…”

SONE’s all over the world thank Seungri for saving Seohyun! Wow now Sone’s love him. Anti’s are so evil! They wanted Seungri and Seohyun dead! How rude! They should be the one who die! SM was right that they fired them if they at SM they might do much worse to their artist!

 

BigBang Seungri post pictures after Surgery! Thanks fans and SONE’s for praying for his health!

“… A day after the failed kidnapping of SNSD Seohyun and the heroic action of Big Bang Seungri. The Big Bang Maknae posted a picture with him on the bed and a V gesture telling that his is now okay…”

Thank God he is okay after what happen… He really is a precious maknae for us VIP’s. He can crack a joke like that in that situation… Seungri really is the best. Our little Panda has grown up… Please recover very so we could see Big Bang again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s pov…

 

 

Since Seungri is well enough to talk too, me and the girls (Seohyun, Yuri, and Tiffany) went to visit him at the hospital. The incident that happen was still hot news and thankfully both agency didn’t suffer any backlash, especially SM since the perpetrators came from our agency. It became a hot topic, and I heard many agency has been very strict on hiring managers these days.

“Unnie… do you think Seungri oppa will like this?” Seohyun fidgeted as she held some fruits for Seungri.

Seohyun, was extremely worried and guilty for what happen to Seungri that she even visited the Seungri’s parents when Seungri was in surgery to apologize. Of course the Lee’s was not even mad at her and just said that it isn’t her fault. Actually I saw Mrs. Lee and for some reason I think they like Seohyun as their daughter-in-law already.

There were still some reporters and fans roaming around the hospital and since we don’t want to hide ourselves anymore we just walk at the front door while waving at them. We saw Big Bang manager’s there and he guided as to Seungri’s room.

But before we entered we already heard his loud voice and other people which we know came from TOP, and Daesung.

“Oh Noonas you are here! Oh Seohyun are you okay now?” He asks.

“Yah! Don’t try to charm our maknae right away you brat!” Yuri said to him. “So how are you?”

“He’s fine? More or less. Still he can’t eat solid food for a month not until his stitches come off.” Daesung answered.

“He can go home these week.” TOP said. “We are just waiting for the brain scan on this kid. Good thing his skull is hard or else he would be dead by now.”

“I’m sorry…” Seohyun said as she hung her head low. “Because of me Seungri oppa…”

“Seohyun-shi it’s not your fault.” TOP said. “Beside even us will try to save you if we see you going to get by those bastards.”

“Oppa stop it, or else Tiffany will imagine something.” I tease my bestfriend.

“Hey! Why me?” Tiffany said.

“By the way Taeyeon… are you and hyung still not talking to each other?” Seungri said to me.

“They are still in a no talking zone.” Tiffany said. “By the way Taeng… isn’t it childish that you are mad at Jiyong oppa because he hide something to you? It’s not like he is cheating on you for some girl, which if he did then many people will kill him.”

“I don’t know why the two of you are fighting but please, Taeyeon-ah… I know Jiyong only did that to protect you…” TOP said to me.

I then remember why I have gotten mad at the first place.

 

Flashback:

 

As soon as we arrived at the hospital, I can only see was utter chaos. Seungri’s body was rushed to the surgery room and after that I saw Seohyun who was unconscious.

“Seohyun? Seohyun!” I called out. “What happen to her?” I ask the medics.

“She just fainted along the way…” I then saw Jiyong coming closer to us. “I don’t know if those kidnappers injected her with something… but the paramedics said they will do some bloodworks on her.”

I just sigh in relief but still worried about our maknae’s life.

“Taeng we will be heading to Seohyun first.” Tiffany said to me as the girls went to where Seohyun is.

But the main problem is the guy in front of me. “Jiyong I need to talk to you.” I said to him in a demanding tone.

After we heard that Seungri’s life is now safe, we then went to a secluded place in the hospital.  I then face him with anger written all over my face.

“How do you know that Seohyun is in trouble?” I ask him. He didn’t say anything so I went towards him. “Jiyong! Are you hiding something from me?”

He then went and bring out a phone and he then turn it on. “What’s this?” I ask him.

“When we first arrive here… one of the things that also came here is my phone.” He said to me. “And this phone sometime notify me if incidents will happen especially to the people we are close too.”

“So that phone notify you that Seohyun was in danger?” I ask.

“Yeah… a few weeks ago.” He said to me. “But that time, a news headlines only appeared telling me that a SNSD member and Seungri will die. I was waiting for it to notify me which SNSD member it is but when it does…”

“Seohyun was already kidnapped.” I completed his words. I then look down with my hand shaking in anger. “Why are you holding those secret from me! Don’t you trust me?”

“I’m sorry okay!” He said. “You were happy this past few months that I don’t want you to worry.”

“By hiding something as crucial as this? I thought we are in this together.” I said to him. “You said we will protect them… but… but everything…”

“Taeng I’m sorry…” he said to me. “I just don’t want to let you burden yourself anymore… it pains me to see you sad so…”

“So you hide this from me?” I said. I then walk pass through him and said. “Seems like you really don’t need me.”

 

 End of flashback:

 

Since then I haven’t talk to him, and it got worse because he will be having a comeback with Youngbae so he is super busy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s pov…

 

 

“Thank you for your hardwork.” I said to the staff. Though it still early our choreographer dismiss us early since it was just a few weeks until I will comeback as a unit with Youngbae. Though it feels nostalgic doing this with him again, I can’t help the fact that Taeyeon still angry with me.

“Hey are you and Taeng still not talking to ech other?” Youngbae ask me.

“Yeah… it’s been weeks man… and I don’t know how can I make it up to her.” I said to him.

“What is the thing that made her mad by the way?” He ask me.

“Sorry bro… can’t tell you.” I said to him. “It’s just that it is very complicated. Yeah if you knew you will be ting your pants right now.

“Well suit yourself…” He said. “I’m going home… so I know you will going to your love nest with Taeyeon tonight… just so you know she might not be angry at you now.”

I then went to my car and drove back to mine and Taeng’s house. Since we fought she haven’t been staying a lot here. So I feel kind of lonely. Though Tiffany message me from time to time or Jessica scolding me, I haven’t heard of her for this past few weeks.

As I walk in to the front gates, I saw that there were lights coming inside, so I thought that someone has broken in. I didn’t call the cops right away since in my mind I thought that Taeyeon was home so I enter the house silently. And what awaits me was the cutest thing ever.

Taeyeon was sleeping curl up in the couch while the TV is playing some chic flicks that I know she doesn’t like to watch.

Is she waiting for me? I thought as I went towards her.

“Yah… you’ll get cold if you sleep here?” I said as I try to wake her up.

“Oppa you’re here?” She said as she try to open her eyes, which looks extremely cute. “Have you eaten yet?” She ask me.

“Yeah… and you?” I ask her and she just nodded. I ponder a bit but still I need to apologize to her. “I’m sorry Taeng… I didn’t really intend to hide it from you. I was just scared that you will fall back to the time when we first met.”

“I’m sorry too.” She then utter. “In my heart, I know that the happiness that I felt for those past few weeks are too good to be true. I didn’t know that there are things that will happen… so I am at fault too.”

I just hug her tightly and said. “Sorry… I promise you… I will tell you everything from now on…”

We then talk about everything that happen, also I told her about the news that prompt before the news about Seungri and Seohyun. It was about her death… that I didn’t want to happen. She just became silent and just stare at the TV and I felt that she already knew that this will happen.

“Hey Taeng… are you okay?” I said to her. “The thing is the date when it happen wasn’t really seen so I don’t know when will it happen…”

“So it is true…” She finally uttered. She then look at me and smile. “Though it is sad… at least we already know that something will happen.”

“You are not afraid?” I ask her.

“I’m afraid. I terribly scared but you will be here with me right?” She ask looking at me. “You will save me right? Like Seungri did…”

“Of course…” I said to her. “I will be damn in hell if I can’t save you.”

“Promise me okay…” She said to me.

“I promise.” We watch the remainder of the movie but just laugh because it isn’t something the two of us will watch.

We then went to our bed, like any other night we just sleep and cuddle, our favorite thing to do. But late at night, I pretended to sleep and heard something.

“Ji… I love you…” I heard Taeyeon says. “So when you will make a choice between saving me or the people we love… please choose them…”

I didn’t open my eyes and waited for her to sleep, and when she finally turn her back on me, I just hugged her and said. “I am not choosing anyone… cause I will save all of us…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jaejoong’s pov…

 

 

It is just the beginning… I muttered as I look at the past events that happen. Those two… now I am convinced that they are not the Taeyeon and Jiyong that I know nor are they part of this time line.

It been a few years since I came back here and in the time where I came from, those two aren’t together, nor they know each other nor their cross path. Since Taeyeon called me to participate with her plan, I was shocked because she said things that all happen in the future where I came from, so I thought that this isn’t normal.

I listened to her more but didn’t suspect anything. Maybe because I am here that everything started to change. But those thoughts was squash when I heard something from them.

When Seungri-Seohyun incident happen, I was with Jessica inspecting the products she will be selling on her first stores. The fact that in the future where I came from this kind of scene never happen. So when I overheard Jessica talking over the phone that Seohyun was kidnapped… I actually grab her hand to my car and we drove back to SM. I waited there like everyone else and I was stunned to hear that Seungri was the one who reported it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter