Time get Serious!!

Time walking on Memory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 16

 

Time get Serious!!

 

 

 

 

 

2015

January.

 

 

A new year!

 

 

Taeyeon’s pov…

 

 

I open my eyes in the cold morning and I could help but feel relieve. I didn’t know but seeing the bright sky in the first day of the year was really relaxing. Though Jiyong and I celebrate it together he has a flight to catch after the celebration and had to leave early in the morning. So I went back to the dorm.

I then look at my phone and saw the amount of messages my members, friends and family sent me. I smile as I saw Jessica and Youngbae oppa’s message. It was short but sweet. I went lying in my bed once more and look back at what happen last year.

From the day, me and Jiyong realize that we went back to 2014, to us falling in love with each other, to us acquiring SM, and to bad things happening last year. I also remember about what should have happen but didn’t. Like Jessica should have leave the group, but now with our effort will host a fashion show this year with a lot of new idols modeling for her. With many people using her brand, her business was booming and still growing.

Lastly my relationship with Jiyong seems to be getting stronger. Our family met last Christmas and though a bit nervous and really, really worried, it turn out very well. Of course my sister Hayeon was fangirling when she saw Jiyong again and was restrained by me, still I was surprised that she and Dami noona were bestfriends in just a few minutes. My parents and Jiyong’s parents were getting along fine. They even joked about marriage and grandkids. Over all the Christmas with them was great.

“Hey Taeyeon… it’s morning of the new year? Are you coming with us or not?” I heard Yuri shouted.

“Yes~~~!” I said as I get up and wash up to join with them. As I got up I saw the very sleepy Jessica in our maknae’s arm and the members all coat up. As I remember the first year of 2015 was different since we aren’t complete anymore… we celebrate it individually but now we are celebrating it together.

“Taeyeon, we are going to be late…” Tiffany scolded me. “And we even ask SuJu Oppa’s to drive us and to accompany us to Gwanaksan mountain trail. Look even our Ice Princess is coming even though she hates this kind of things.”

“Sorry…” I apologize. We then went out of our dorm to see Leeteuk, Heechul, Donghae, Eunhyuk, and Shindong oppa there.

“You girls are late?” Heechul oppa scold us.

“Talk to the one who plan this.” Jessica said and I really bow to them to apologize.

It was just my whim, and to also celebrate a new year with my labelmates I text brigade them to join me to go hiking the first day of the new year. My members all agree, though Jessica was hard to convince but she agreed as well. Some of the Super Junior oppa agree to it and some of my hoobae too. As a precaution we invited 2 managers and 2 stylists.

I went to Heechul Oppa’s car with Tiffany and Seohyun of course and my other members went to the other oppa’s car. Since it was still early in the morning the three of us girls fell asleep along the drive and Heechul oppa was nice enough to not disturb us.

Just a few hours we arrived and when we went of the car, Is aw my other labelmates there. FX Luna, Amber and Krystal, Red Velvet Seulgi Wendy and Yeri, EXO Chanyeol, Kai, and Sehun, all joined us. Their other members are either celebrating it with their family or has other schedule to go too, but still I am grateful that they came here.

“Okay… for the kids don’t wonder off by yourself.” Leeteuk oppa warned. “Stay with your group and please if something happen text or call okay.”

“NEH~~!!” We all answered and we started hiking. The path wasn’t that rocky since it already pave so the trekking was easy but tiring for people like us, especially with Jessica, still she walk with us. People didn’t recognize us much since we all were light make-up, but there were some who recognize us right away. We only said hi to them and we proceed up.

We arrive at one of the stops and they were selling some foods so we bought some. The young ones were quite hungry so we eat for a while, then resume trekking to the top. There were a lot of mishap but being with people you like make it easier.

“Hey are we there yet?” Tiffany said. “My feet is killing me.”

“Tiff aren’t you embarrass right now?” Hyoyeon said. “I mean look at Jessica, she haven’t complained since we started.”

Tiffany didn’t say anything, and just felt silent, I mean it is true though since we all thought Jessica will be the one whining right now.

“I am not complaining because I really need this.” Jessica said. “My new year resolution is too work on my stamina to perform with you all this year and work on my fashion brand.”

“Arraseo… if even our lazy princess Jessica is trying to change then I might as well too.” Tiffany said as she stand up.

“Hey Taeng… we should do this more often… you know with the younger one.” Leeteuk oppa said to me. “It will serve as a trip and a team building for them.”

I just agree on him since Leeteuk oppa is one of the people who take care of the younger ones the most. Since he got out of the army, BOA unnie promoted him for management position. His job is to take care of the younger kids and oversee the trainee.

It took us 4 hours to reach the top and it was worth it, as we saw the great scenery of Korea’s nature. I look at my labelmates and saw how satisfied they are from what they saw. “Hey let’s shout our goal this year!” I said to them

“Make our comeback a success!!” Leeteuk Oppa started.

“I hope my fashion brand grow more successful.” Jessica seconded.

Then my members shouted their wishes, like going for another world tour, solo albums, and awards. My labelmates shouted their goal this year. When it was my turn, I think carefully about my dream and I said this.

“I hope we can do this again next year!!” I then look at them and just smile. “Let’s go… we need to go back to society now.”

The trek down was easy unlike going up. We enjoy ourselves by conversing with each other and also taking some pictures and posting it in our SNS account. It was enjoyable and most of our labelmates were goofing around when I felt something odd. I look back and only saw several hikers going down too and some going up.

“Taeng what’s wrong?” Tiffany asks me.

“Nothing…” I said with a smile but that feeling of hostility is still going strong.

“Unnie… is it me or I feel someone stalking us?” Yeri suddenly muttered making all of us look around.

“I also feel the same way…” Sehun said. “If it is a saesang we could already spot them but…”

“Maybe it is some papz trying to get some juicy scoop.” Shindong oppa said. “Don’t worry about it.”

We didn’t think much of it, and when we went down… some of our fans are waiting for us and we greeted them and pose for some pictures then drove off back to the agency. But as we enter the agency, my blood boils.

“Why are you here?” I said as my eyes glare at our former CEO.

“Why not? Can’t I visit the company I made an investment too?” He said.

“You are not welcome here.” Boa Unnie said as she walk toward him.

“Wow… now that I look at you, you do look like a CEO now?” He mocked. “By the way how’s the artists promotion by the way?”

“Artist promotion?” I blurted out.

“NOT YOUR GODDAMN PROBLEM!” Boa unnie shouted. “Get out before I let the security drag you out.”

He just smirked and then went out. Boa unnie then order the people there to get back to work. Me, Leeteuk, and Heechul oppa went to the Boa unnie’s office to discuss what happen earlier.

“Noona did something happen?” Leeteuk Oppa asks.

“Some of our partners abroad suddenly started to cut ties with us. I have been asking why but they haven’t given a clear answer. Right now some of the overseas concerts are all pending and in most likely we might file a lawsuit against them.” Boa unnie said in frustration. I know that it will cost us more money if we file a lawsuit against those people.

“That Youngmin must have done something.” I said. “He must have talk to them.”

“Lee Sooman sajjangnim… is now dealing with them for now… and Yang sajjangnim is trying to help us by introducing us to their partners abroad.” Boa unnie said.

“How about the artists schedules?” I ask her.

“It’s okay… uhmm Super Junior and Red Velvet’s promotions will overlap but it will only temporary.” Boa unnie said. “Good thing that YG has talked to a director friend of his to direct Red Velvet’s music video next month… still…”

“Unnie… don’t be stressed out.” I said to her. “We will be here to help you. Just say the word and we will carry some of the burden on your shoulders.”

“Aishh… you guys sure are cheezy.” Boa unnie smiled at us. “Don’t worry about this… it is not only that Youngmin that has contacts abroad.”

We then went to resume our practice and also to our own schedules. My members ask what happen, and I was about to lie to them when Jessica threaten me.

“If you say… that it is just some minor problem we will skin ginger.”

So it told them everything. But their reaction were calm and collected. It seems that they are also anticipating this.

“Don’t worry our Variety show will be airing so don’t worry about it.” I said to them.

“I know some PD’s in SBS maybe we could ask them for some favors.” Tiffany said.

“I know some writers in KBS… since I am doing Roomate. Maybe we could go and ask them also some favors.” Sunny said.

“Thanks guys… and I appreciate the support but it is no big deal.” I said to them. “If he will try to ruin the agency by doing something like this then we will also respond.”

I am thankful that the girls and my labelmates aren’t faze by the sudden setbacks due to our EX-CEO’s disruption and tactics. I called my lawyer who represent me in the board and he said that there are people who are trying to buy back the shares he lost but of course none of us are budging. We won’t let him control SM again.

After a long day I went back to my share house with Jiyong and I was surprise that he is already back from his tour. He was cooking something in our kitchen so I sneak behind him and hugged him.

“Oh welcome back… Tae.” He said as he place the pan back on the stove and the he turn around and kiss me on the forehead. “Dinner will start in a few minutes so wash up so we could eat.”

I just smile at him and do as he told, and when I came back, I saw the dinner is already ready in our living room so I just went towards him so we could eat.

Truthfully, we never decorated this house. Except for the TV, and a couch with no legs and a small table, we don’t have anything else in the living room. Our kitchen only has the necessary things in there. Though both of us love some wine we never bring any of it in our home. The bedroom is also plain and simple with just a closet for our clothes and things plus a king side bed for the two of us. If you ever look at the over all of the house you might say that this isn’t the place SNSD Taeyeon and Big Bang G-dragon will stay.

“Hey Taeng I heard from my boss that your agency been havin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter