Time, Flow’s Rapidly!

Time walking on Memory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 13

 

Time, Flow’s Rapidly!

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s pov…

 

“Could someone explain to us what is happening here?” Tiffany said. “Why the hell Taeyeon disappear?”

After the fiasco earlier, me, Tiffany, Jaejoong hyung and Jessica went to my private house to discuss what happen. Jessica and Jaejoong went later since they need to host the store’s opening but as soon as they finish they went here.

“Jiyong… tell us what the hell is happening here? Taeyeon is a dear sister to us and if she became involved in something we need to know.” Jessica told me.

“Ji… tell them. You and Taeyeon already made a huge change already in this timeline so whatever happen will not change it.” Jaejoong hyung said. I don’t know how did he know that me and Taeyeon came from the future, well our memory is, but if he knows then it might still be good.

Truthfully I don’t want anyone to know about what will happen in the future but now that Taeyeon is gone, I need people to help me to figure out what will I do from now on.

“Okay… but promise me you won’t freak out or ask anything when I am explaining to you, okay.” I said to them.

Then I told them everything, from the time when Youngbae die, up to Jessica’s suicide. How Taeyeon and I ended up here, and the reason we did all of those. As a precaution I didn’t told Tiffany about her future, or the others girls so that those events will come naturally. Then I told them about my phone and the things that happen recently. Seohyun’s kidnapping and the recent one Tiffany’s getting  hurt.

“And that’s it.” I ended my story. “The reason why me and Taeyeon have been doing this until now was to prevent the same thing happening.”

I observe the two girls in front of me and they all seem quiet. I look at Jaejoong hyung and he seems understand me right away, but couldn’t say anything right now as the two girls are completely silent and just frozen on the spot well not until Tiffany stand up.

“You are from what?!...  And everything until now” She look at me and then said “Why didn’t  you tell us?”

“Jiyong… this is insane. You mean that everything that happen up until now… you planned all of it?” Jessica said to me.

“What else should we do? Taeyeon and I already know what will happen, all the heartaches the sadness… we fear that it might happen again that is why… that is why we try to change it.”

“So if only your memory came back from the future why is Taeyeon missing?” Jessica said. “Would it make sense that Taeyeon’s memory from the future should have banish and not the real one?”

“Yeah… Jessica’s right.” Tiffany seconded. “Also… if both of your memory came from the future then why are your memory still intact?”

“I don’t know…” I said to them.

“It is because Taeyeon is needed back to the future.” Jaejoong hyung said. “It already happen this way so it won’t harm anyone if I told you why I know Ji and Taeng came from the future right?”

“That’s right… I know me and Taeyeon didn’t mention any of it to you so why do you know?” I ask him.

“I am the same as Jiyong and Taeyeon… my memory also came from the future. Technically speaking from a different one though.” He told us. “I arrive here back 2009 and same as those two I also tried to change it…. But the thing is the future I came from was different.”

“What do you mean different?” I ask him.

“Well in the future, none of what you said happen in the future I remember.” He said. “SNSD disbanded in 2014 as their contract ended, Big Bang went separate ways after a year after their military enlistment. And in the future where I remember, two of my member died, Yoochun and Yunho, because of the schedule SM give them abroad. Also in the same future, only Taeyeon and Jiyong were dead.”

I was shock at his confession and somewhat worried too. Me and Taeyeon dead? Then the future that I remember… Jaejoong hyung change it?

“Because of that reason, I try to change it too, by cutting DBSK from SM as early as possible, but I could only take two of them.” He continued. “But the weird thing is… when I change something … a larger disaster will came to those people close to me. For example Hangeng’s scandal, Kangin’s DUI, and also Heechul, Leeteuk and Kyuhyun accident. All of those didn’t happen in the future I remember. Thankfully nothing serious happen, so… I concluded that I need stop hindering the flow of time and just let the things happen. That way nothing will happen to the people I cherish the most.”

“Wait… wait! I can’t process all of this!” Tiffany said. “The two of you have your memory of the future you? In those future… either Jessica, Taeyeon, Yoochun, Yunho, Youngbae or Jiyong dead? Then what kind of future is that? Then all of those future are things that happen because you change it? Nonsense those are just coincidence.”

“Fany… stop it right now.” Jessica said. “Though I agree with you… we have a more pressing problem right now. The Tokyo Dome concert will be next month… if Taeyeon don’t comeback then the others will also be worried.”

“For now just tell them that she is sick or she went to recover… tell them that her headache from February came back…” I said to them. “If both of you told them that they will believe it for now.”

Both of the girls agree and went back to their dorm. Jaejoong hyung drive them back but before that he said something to me.

“In the future I remember… Taeyeon and you die together… I don’t know why but the my memory from that time seems fuzzy… so be careful.”

Taeyeon… I hope you are alright…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica’s pov…

 

Year 2022

 

Am I dreaming? Is she really Taeyeon? But she look so young… no, she looks like the 2014 version of her. I blink a few times and try to pinch myself and I feel pain. This is real. I thought as I study the girl in front of me.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” She ask me

“Are you really Taeyeon? I mean what are you doing here?” I suddenly blurted out.

“I’m Kim Taeyeon okay… why are you so doubtful?” She ask me. “Do you want me to tell your deepest secret? That you like…”

“Stop it!” I stop her. “For now follow me.” I then grab her hand and drag her inside my car.

I look at her again and can’t help but remember what Jiyong told me.

“If ever you meet Taeyeon… years from now… and she is somewhat different please give this to her.” He gave me a box with a coded lock.

I never open that box that he give me, but I always wonder why he told me that. I look at the Taeyeon beside me and she is as clueless as different, like what Jiyong told me.

“Wow Korea sure change a lot as I remember?” She suddenly blurted out.

“Yeah a lot change…” I just said to her as I focus on driving.

I drove to my apartment but still in doubt if she was the real Taeyeon. I mean how absurd is this. She was missing eight years ago and now she appear in front of me, well in front of my car that I nearly hit her, but I couldn’t believe that I am the one who would find her here.

As we enter my apartment I ask her if she was hungry so I call some delivery. While waiting for the food to come. I need to know what happen to her all of this years.

“It is a good thing that you are the first one I met.” Taeyeon suddenly said. “I thought that I failed protecting you.”

“What are you saying?” I ask her. “Enough of that? Where are you this past 8 years? Do you know how worried we are? Your parents haven’t stop searching for you, me and the girls keep asking the police to find you… Jiyong… we even thought that you are dead.”

“Sorry I can’t remember” she said to me. “By the way now that I am here… I need to see what everyone is doing right now. Are the girls alright? I know that they are angry at me… so could you call them for me.”

“Taeng are you serious right now?” I said to her.

“What do you mean?” She ask me.

“Do you really want to meet them looking like that?” I ask her seriously.

“Looking like what?” She ask me.

I then grab a mirror and then make her look at her own reflection. Like I thought she suddenly grab it and even touch her own face just to confirm. She then look at me and then look at the mirror again and then drop it on the table.

“Jessica, I am too young!” She reacted.

I almost hit her head there to knock some sense out of this girl. “You idiot! That is why it’s weird! You look like you just came from 2014! If they see you like that they will all freak out!”

“What the hell happen? Isn’t just my memory supposed to travel back?” She blurted out.

“What are you saying travel back?” I ask her. “You, whoever you are? Tell me the truth! If you are Taeyeon… where are you this past eight years… if not… then are you perhaps a ghost?”

“Yah! I’m not a ghost!” She shouted.

“Then what are you?” I shouted back. “How come this past eight years your voice, body and face didn’t even change a single year? That you just magically appear in front of me? Explain that to me?”

She hesitated at first but suddenly stand up and then lock the front door. She then went towards me and said “Whatever I tell you is the truth okay. I am not lying to you or making fun of what is happening. Since I am already back to this future and seeing you safe and sound then maybe I did right.”

The next thing she said was easy to understand but hard to swallow. She told me she came from the future where me and Youngbae where dead, and then accidentally travel to the past with Jiyong. To change the future they known they went and change the past.

All of what they said, as I remember it, was consistent. How BOA unnie ousted CEO Kim. How Suddenly Jiyong and Taeyeon reveal their relationship to the public, and also how I know that Tyler was just toying with me. All of what she was spot on to what I remember but still it doesn’t make sense. If she did came from the past with Jiyong, then why did Jiyong didn’t tell us? Why does he keep all of it a secret?

Just then I remember the box that he left to me. He said that if I suddenly meet Taeyeon… then is it the time to give it to Taeyeon? I was about to say something when the food delivery came. So we have eaten first.

“Wait up… this doesn’t make sense?” I said to her. “You said you came from the past? Then for eight years, the Taeyeon we know really vanish?”

“Aishh… call Jiyong. If I am the only vanish from 2014 then Jiyong have stayed. Call him if what I said is true.” She said to me.

“That is impossible.” I said to her.

“Why it is impossible?” She ask me.

“Because in this time… no in this future you came…” I then grip my hand tight. “Jiyong… no Big Bang are dead. They died all five of them.” I then look at her and I know she was shock of what she learned from me. “Sorry Taeng…”

“How…” She ask me. “How did they die? I mean… we change the past right? We save you? The girls, our friends? Then why did they die? Please tell me how they die.”

I look at her and saw the tears that flow from her eyes and I felt that what she said was real. I mean tears can’t be fake like that and I know Taeyeon isn’t an actress too.

“The year you went missing… Jiyong search for you like crazy.” I told her. “It was a big news. Conspiracy like you run away, or you have been kidnapped, and the worst was Jiyong killed you surface online. There was massive search for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter