Time Needed to Conclude

Time walking on Memory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Chapter 21

 

 

Time Needed to Conclude

 

 

 

 

 

 

No one’s pov….

 

“Okay now go to the center of the street. Then yell five times I AM THE KING OF ALL ERTS.” The man on the phone said. “I will know if you are following my instruction… because if you don’t… you do know what will happen to your girlfriend.”

Jiyong just gripped the phone tightly as the call ended. Even though it is embarrassing he remove his jacket revealing him with only an adult diaper covering his private parts.

“Ji… you don’t need to do this!” TOP said as he try to reason out with his friends.

“I have to…” Jiyong said. “I have too…. For Taeyeon;s safety…”

Jiyong then went out of the van to do his mission. He knows that every second counts if he ever want to see Taeyeon again.

 

Flashback…

 

After the police has gone to where the kidnappers location will be, Jiyong, The Kim’s, His family, and also their members were still awake, awaiting for good news from the rescue operation. It has been 4 hours since the police went out and they are all anxious and tired.

“Eomma, Kim eomma… please rest first.” I said to them. “It is already late and it is not good for your health to stay up this late.”

“We are okay…” Kim Eomma said. “I wanted to be here when Taeyeon is save so…”

“Dear don’t be stubborn.” Kim Appa said. “Please rest for now… they will save our daughter.”

“You too Yeobo.” My Appa said too.

Dami and Jiwoong went and guide them to a spare room in my house. Seeing that such operation is taking its time, most of the girls also grab some blankets and get some sleep while Jiyong and the men in the room waited for some good results. The police outside were also awaiting for the result of the rescue.

It was now five in the morning and most of the people in the room are tired and sleeping. Jiyong also doze off for an hour and when he came through. Kim Appa was talking to the police and it seems that it was bad news.

According to the police when they arrive at the warehouse they only found a phone connected side by side. It seems that the Kidnapper were a head of them.

“We are sorry Mr. Kwon… but I assure you we will find them and ensure Ms. Kim’s safety.” The head investigator said before they leave and try to do a manhunt for the kidnappers.

I just slump on the couch as I rake me hair thinking what should I do on this point on. Jessica and Jaeojoong are still in the hospital and Taeyeon is still in danger…

Suddenly I receive a call from YG saying that he is at SM and I need to get there fast. Thinking it is one of the instructions of the kidnappers. I readied myself and went there. Yuri saw me and ask where am I going and I just back to SM.

As I drove fast to SM, I already saw heaps of reporters fans and police who by now got wind of the news.

 

SNSD Jessica and JYJY Jejoong in the hospital. SM EX-CEO dead. SNSD Taeyeon Kidnapped!

 

This was the headlines on every news site right now. Speculations of Mafia, Secret Organization, or better yet a group of Saessang like what happen to Seohyun, was the cause of the kidnapping.  As I enter SM’s ground, the guards saw me and guide me to the front door while not letting the reporters block my path. Inside SM, I saw SM’s artist all we are worried look and I know they also want their Sister’s safe return.

Heechul hyung saw me and without saying anything he guide me towards the meeting room. There I saw Siwon, Leeteuk, CEO Yang Minseok, Yang Hyungsuk, Lee Sooman, Kangta, Junsu and BOA noona and some police detectives.

 “Jiyong this came here earlier…” Leeteuk handed a box to me.

As I look upon it, it contains a strand of hair and a piece of clothing. I grip the box as I know that it all belongs to Taeyeon.

“We thought that all of this were done by Youngmin but… we didn’t know that he is also been used.” Lee Sooman said as he grip his hand.

“Jessica-shi has woken up this morning and we already coordinating to have an artist sketch of the leader of that group.” The Detective says. “We also place at least 4 police officer at the hospital where Ms. Jung and Mr. Kim is being treated.”

“We will also provide some guards for them…” Junsu hyung said.

Just then my phone ring and it was from an unknown number. The police also set up a tracking device on my phone so when they give me an okay signal I answer it. I then put it on speaker for them to also hear what this bastard wanted.

“So… how is my gift to you G-Dragon?”

“You bastard!! Release Taeyeon now or else…”

“Or else what? You will find me and beat me up? Hahahha… Don’t kid yourself G-dragon-shi… besides I have a little mission to you. It is just a simple game that you need to do yourself.”

“What the do you want!!! If you need money I can give it to you! Just name your price!!!”

“Do you really think I am interested on that? I already told you yesterday… obey my instructions and you might saw your lovely girlfriend alive. Or else… it might not be her hair and pice of clothe that will be sent to you.”

“So what do you want me to do?”

“Now where talking….  2 days from now at 8 AM at Gangnam road intersection. Go there …. Wait… wear an adult diaper, it is the least I could do to hide your little shame. After that wait for my instruction. Ah… wait! Don’t try and tell this to the media. If I ever hear that you warned the media about what you will do… you know what will happen.”

The call ended and when I saw the detective saying they couldn’t track where the caller is, I just punch the table in anger.

“Ji… you don’t need to do this?” CEO Yang said to me.

“I need to…”

 

End of Flashback…

 

 

Since we cannot alert the media, our friends use their SNS to send vague message to their followers about what I will do from now on. The hashtag #ForgiveGD trends and people wonder why our friends done that. SM and YG also form a task force to shut down any rumors and articles that will come up from what I am going to do. Some quickly understand that it is because of the news regarding Taeyeon but some were skeptics and judging if all of what happen are media play by the two agencies.

With a Jacket the only thing covering my body, I exited the van and walk to busy intersection of Seoul. I didn’t wear anything to cover my face. People recognize straight away and they all wonder why am I wearing something like this in the middle of Seoul.

I then remove the jacket that covering me and people were shocked to see me in that get up. Some of them were disgusted and some took pictures. Crowd have gather already and what I have been instructed I shouted those words in the top of my voice. All of them were shocked and gradually murmurs started. I stay there in my position until my phone rang. It was inside my jacket and without further waiting I pick it and receive the call.

“How do you feel being humiliated…” Youngmin started. “How does it feel to be disgraced to your utter soul.”

“Do you really think that I care about that?” I said to him. “Where is Taeyeon?”

“Patience my dear Dragon… you will see her soon enough… but first… you need to do something for me.”

I then heard something and it looks like there were people with him, and it doesn’t look like he is inside. I then look around to see if he is somewhere near them.

“Your next task is… to do a live interview in front of the press. Announce to them that you will leave Big Bang, YG entertainment, after that you will announce that you and Taeyeon have broken up and you have cheated on someone else… you need to do this before the sun set… or else… I mean you do want to see your precious Taeyeon alive right?”

The call then ended and I immediately went back to the van and called YG hyung to set up the press conference in a hurry. I also told them about what the kidnapper want me to do, and even though he felt angry about it, he understand.

“Earlier when he called me, I heard the sound of people talking… he might be on the crowd where I was doing what he told me.” I said to the detective in the van.

“My subordinates have been surveying the area. We will also check the CCTV’s nearby if it catch someone suspicious.” The detective said.

“Ji… I know that you are doing this for Taeyeon… but what if that guy want you to shoot your head… will you do it?” TOP hyung said. “Ji this guy is just fooling with you…”

“I know okay!!” I said to him. “I know… but what can I do huh? Taeyeon is still in their grasp… and I don’t know if she is safe…”

I just  ponder on what horror Taeyeon must have been going through and it pains me that I couldn’t do anything.

“I understand…” TOP hyung said. “But before we go to YG change to this.” He give me a pair of jeans and t-shirt. “I don’t want you to be humiliated any longer.”

“Thank you.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s pov…

 

 

I don’t know what time and date it is… Since the day he lock me up in this empty room, my sense of time is kind of mess up. Still thankfully the one who give me food always say whether it is breakfast, lunch or dinner. I touch my hair where Youngmin cut it short. He said that it was a gift but I know what it was for.

The room has a bed and a decent ventilation system. There is also a monitor but it is controlled outside and only use when Youngmin try to terrorized me everytime. I was irritated and cover it with the blanket so that I won’t see his disgusting face. One time, one of the guards try to assault me in my sleep, luckily one of the guards saw it and save me. Youngmin killed the man and threaten everyone that whoever touch me will die right away.

In my time here I never lost hope, I know that Jiyong will find me and rescue me. So I try to stay positive and even try to escape but every time I tried, his goons were there. I even tried to appease to the guard good nature and offer them money and a deal that they will not be implicated in this kidnapping but the person who actually agreed was shot in front of me as a warning to the others.

On cue that bastard Youngmin entered the room laughing. I just stay in the corner, while holding the fork I hid for protection in case something happen.

“Don’t worry… I won’t do anything to you yet so… just relax.” He said to me while dragging a chair with him. “I only came here to watch some news…”

Just then the monitor and it projected the recent news. It KBS afternoon news.

 

KBS: Earlier this week, the news of several SM’s artist being targeted by an unknown organization. From SM’s EX-CEO murder, SNSD Jessica and JYJ’s Jaejoongs assault, too SNSD Kim Taeyeon’s kidnapping. The police believe that this organization, was the one involve on the recent assault on SM and Jessica’s Blanc. It also believe that they are also involve on the sabotage of YG artists and other recent scandal… involving Golden Couple SNSD Kim Taeyeon and Big Bang G-Dragon.

In Recent news… Big Bang G-dragon has headline the news this morning by doing something outrageous amidst his girlfriend disappearance. The Big Bang Leader went to Seoul Intersection in a busy time, wearing only an adult diaper and shouted absurdities. People wonder if it is connected to the recent post with a hashtag #ForgiveGD. Still people are skeptic why does G-Dragon have this.

 I look at the news and saw how Jiyong shamefully do that act in public.

“Hahahahah… that lunatic! I only send him your hair and he is like a puppy that will do whatever he is told.” Youngmin said. “Your boyfriend have no shame huh?”

I was about to retort when another news came out.

KBS: This came in Big Bang G-Dragon has announce his retirement and nullification of his contract from YG. We are live at YG for the press conference.

GD: Hello to the members of the press, and to my fans who came here in short notice. First off I will not answer any questions regarding anything that happen this past week. As of today, I will cancel my contract from YG effective immediately. Relatively, I will also withdraw from Big Bang as a group. The management agreed to my decision and it has been finalized.

Also… Kim Taeyeon and I have broken up long before the kidnapping had occurred.

Reporter: What is the cause of your break-up?!!

GD: Taeyeon… saw me in bed with someone else. I’ve cheated on her that is why she broke-up with me. I won’t tell the name of the girl nor her profession. I hope that they will be happy about this news. Thank you for understanding, and please be safe.

Jiyong stand up and didn’t bow to the press and proceed to go out of the press conference. I saw his eyes and I know that he is lying when he says all of that. He lied just to protect me. When he says Please be sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter