Time wanted to Change…

Time walking on Memory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Please read the author's note!

 

 

 

 

Chapter 3

 

Time wanted to Change…

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s pov…

 

 

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY Taeyeon!!” My members greeted me backstage of the Music Bank.

The very next day, after they gotten the result of my medical test, the doctor said it was all normal and I can be discharged early. So that afternoon I went home to the dorms but still need to rest for the day.

“Okay midget blow the candle.” Hyoyeon teased so I make a wish and blow the candle.

After I blow the candle we settle in our waiting room. I was surprise about today as my body and mind still remember the step for Mr. Mr. Truthfully I completely forgot that it is my birthday today. The reason is because I was super busy after SNSD disbanded that I didn’t try to celebrate my birthday and just slept the whole day.

“Sorry Taeyeon. I didn’t think that they will give you all a schedule today.” Our manager said. “Don’t worry after this you all are free tonight.”

“It’s okay oppa…” I said to him. “Having to celebrate my birthday with my members is okay for me.”

“Yuck!!” Jessica reacted. “Since you went to the hospital you became more mushy Taeyeon.”

“Why? Does, Jessica don’t like Taengoo?” I act cutely as I hug her.

“Unnie… it doesn’t suit you.” Yoona commented as they laugh at me.

Just then one of our stylist came in with a lot of gift bags and flowers. “Yah Taeyeon… someone deliver this for you.”

She then place them on the table and my members suddenly see if where it came from.

“TO MY PARTNER IN CRIME. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MAY OUR TIME AGAIN WILL BE FRUITFULL” Sunny read loudly. “Hey Taeng do you have a boyfriend already?”

“Wait is this the one SM will play your BF?” Yuri said as she held a dragon stuff toys with a girl warrior on top.

“I don’t know?” I said bewildered of what is happening. I really don’t remember what happen this time but I know that no one brought me something.

Just then my phone rang and it was text from someone I know. Happy Birthday! Hope you like my simple gift.

“Holy cow! Is this Chanel?” Hyoyeon shouted. “It’s even purple!”

“Hey look at this?” Sooyoung said as they gather around her. “A Jimmy Choo shoes! Yah Taeyeon your boyfriend’s rich!”

 

But I didn’t hear her as I was busy texting Jiyong.

 

Thank you for the gift. You didn’t need to brought me such expensive gift. – from Taeyeon

 

Well I want to live my second life the best I can. Beside we are friends right? – from Jiyong

 

I was busy texting him when suddenly Tiffany grab my phone.

“Girls, I know who send them.” Tiffany declare. “Taeyeon has been flirting with him through texting.”

The girls then crowded Tiffany and they all saw who I was texting.

“No way unnie? Are you and him…” Seohyun said to me.

“Taeng is he courting you?” Jessica asks.

“He is just a friend.” I answer them with a smile. “Enough of that… Who wants to go clubbing?” I ask them, but no one answer. “It’s my treat?” As soon as I say that they all agree.

A couple of minutes later, we were called to the stage again to receive our trophy. I already know we won this time, but as we are going to the stage Tiffany suddenly pull me back.

“Hey Taeng… aren’t you awfully close to Jessica?” She asks me.

“She is my friend so of course I will be close to her.” I said to her.

“It’s not that… I mean since you came back from your running-away fiasco, you became more attach to her.” Tiffany said.

“Aniya…” I said as I hug her. “Don’t worry about it so much. We 9 are sister for life right, so don’t be jealous Pink Pig Fany.”

I then let her go and run to the front as Tiffany try to punish me. Yes this is what it should be.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s pov…

 

 

“Hyung you have been smiling since an hour ago, did something happen?” Seungri ask me. “By the hyung, why did you buy a purple Chanel bag and a Jimmy Choo shoes?”

“What? You bought a bag and shoes? Hey who did you give it for?” Youngbae attack me as he pin me down.

“No one! Arghh… Yah My arm.” I whined.

Then I saw Daesung and TOP hyung joined it as they try to get the answer from me.

“Alright, alright I give it as a gift to someone. It’s her birthday today so…” I then stop as I realize I give them too much information.

“Birthday? Wait isn’t it Taeyeon-noona’s birthday?” Seungri said. Wow this kid sure is sharp.

“You brought it for Taeyeon?” Daesung said.

“Aishh… it’s a peace offering okay.” I said to them.

“Peace offering my .” Youngbae said. “Hey are you really over Kiko, is that why you are courting Taeyeon?”

“Hyung… if you are doing this just to make Kiko jealous, please stop okay.” Daesung said. “I don’t want them to hate more than they hate us.”

“Hey those girls don’t hate us.” I said to them. “Beside, Dae you are good friends with Tiffany and Taeyeon, Youngbae is friend with Yuri, and Jessica, Seungri is Yuri’s classmate. It’s just that we choose to stay away from when all of those happen, but they don’t hate us ok.”

“Okay we will believe you if you treat us for a drink tonight.” TOP hyung said. “We couldn’t celebrate you being discharge from the hospital because of our schedule and now we are free we can now drink again.” I can only say yes to that.

“But in one condition thought we will going there in our van and we have two designated river. Our two managers okay.” I said to them.

I really don’t want to go but I want to spend a lot of time with these guys as much as possible. So as a precaution I want us to be accompanied by our manager at all times, even when we are partying. Though I also don’t want to drink tonight.

“Hyung we might be lucky and we can meet SNSD.” Seugnri tease me.

We went to the usual place since we are not going to party hard tonight. I also told our managers not to drink since they are the one who will drive us tonight. But as soon as we enter, the manager of the club said something to us.

“Oh you’re in luck. SNSD is here too, so be careful of any news okay.” I know Seungri only say it as a joke but damn this is too much of a coincidence.

“Hyung did you plan this?” Daesung ask me.

“No… I didn’t even know they will go here.” I said truthfully.

As we enter, our presence stop mostly of the people in the club. Well we are Big Bang after all. We then went to the second floor to the private room that we always stay there, but what we encounter was Sunny, Tiifany, Hyoyeon and Taeyeon at the balcony dancing.

“Oh Taeyeon’s boyfie is here!” Tiffany announce, and soon the rest of the girls came out of their own private room.

“Hello sunbae.” The girls greeted us, and from the looks of it, they are already drank some. Well not some but many.

“Oh Hello girls? Why are you here?” I ask them.

“We are celebrating Taengoo’s birthday.” Sunny answer. “Why are you all here?”

“Pabo Sunny-ah… of course he is here to celebrate her girlfriend’s birthday too, right oppa?” Tiffany said.

“Tiffany-shi you are right.” Daesung said.

“Taeyeon-noona… how’s the gift hyung give to you?” Seungri asks, making me cover his mouth.

“Ah… Yah Kwon Jiyong! Don’t you dare try to win my sister by showering her with expensive gifts.” Jessica said. As she hugged Taeyeon.

“I’m sorry they are already drunk.” Taeyeon apologize with a smile and I know she is enjoying this  get together of her member.

“Do you want to come and join us?” I ask them. “If you like? Our room is much larger and it’s been long since we actually hang out.”

Just then Youngbae pulled me and then whisper. “Yah are you crazy? You do know what will happen when the media see us together here right?”

“Don’t be such a worrywart.” I said to him. “Beside the owner dislike reporters and papz.”

We went back to the group and it looks like they are becoming comfortable with each other. We did invite them to our private room, and they were amaze that it was so big. I then ask my manager to buy a cake for Taeyeon and just write H.B.D.K.T for happy birthday Kim Taeyon.

“The owner is good friend of ours. We use this when we are partying with our friends.” Youngbae explain.

“Wah! You have a private bar too!” Sooyoung said as she went there.

Since we came here to drink, and have fun, we pour some on our glass and start the party. The guys were a bit more comfortable with them and I was glad that even my awkward TOP hyung is conversing with some SNSD girls. I then saw Taeyeon who was with Daesung and somewhat I was happy to see her smiling. In the future, I often see her in awards night or in music festival, and I always see her so guarded of herself. Her smile was forceful and she didn’t even interact with her hoobaes.

“Yah! You are going to melt Taeyeon, if you keep staring at her like that.” Jessica said to me.

“I’m just fascinated about her.” I said. “I didn’t know she could smile happily like that.”

“I was glad that she’s been hospitalized for a few days.” Jessica admitted. “Because when she came back, she changed for the better, and I hope it stayed that way.”

I just look at Jessica and then ruffle her hair. “That’s why… you should treasure each other from now on.” I then ruffle his hair and she was so pissed that she hits my chest.

“TAENGOO! Don’t fall for this stupid dragon okay!!” She shouted, making everyone look at us.

Taeyeon just smile and went towards us and hug Jessica… “Yes Mommy Sica!”

The party was great and fun. The girls were happy and we all even exchange number. TOP hyung was even showing off his weird dance move, in the tune of SNSD’s music. Youngbae was happy chatting with Yuri, since they were friends they were less awkward. Seohyun join in to their conversation as she was much comfortable with Youngbae. Jessica just sit down with Yoona, Taeyeon and Sooyoung, while the rest part it off like there’s no tomorrow with Daesung and TOP and Seungri.

I was at bar counter just casually drinking making sure I control myself. Just then our manger came with the cake I order with part hats and some sweets and gimbap too.

I then raise get the cake and signal Seungri to lower the volume of the karaoke as we all sing Happy birthday to Taeyeon. It was a joyous occasion that Taeyeon and I, were lost in the moment and forget that, for her, this will the last time she will celebrate her birthday with her members ever again.

“Taeyeon-ah… make a wish.” Tiffany said.

“I wish that we will always be like this forever. 9 for life, Forever SNSD!.” Taeyeon said and she then blow the candle. All of us there cheered and started to party again. The girls who are busy sitting down and talking were drag to the dance floor, even Youngbae was not spared.

Me on the other hand went back on mixing the alcohol. Due to a friend of mine in the future, I am an expert on mixing drinks that taste good but won’t let you be drunk. I was busy setting the drinks for them when Taeyeon went to me.

“Thank you for the fun party.” She then grab one of the drinks and drink it in one shot.

“Don’t worry about it… beside, it’s nice to see our members having fun like today.” I said to her.

“I believe, in our entire career, SNSD and Big Bang never hang out or seen together in any event.” She said to me.

“Well the reason for that is our image, Big Bang is the nation’s Bad boy, while SNSD is the pure innocent girl group. I heard fans doesn’t like the fact that we are close to some of you and said we are corrupting you.”

“Bull right?” She curse. “You are a fun group. I am friends with Daesung before but because of that we grew apart. Sooyoung, Yuri, Youngbae and Seungri are friends. Tiffany and Jessica were close to you. I don’t know about TOP though….”

“Seriously… we all need to have a get together like this once in a while.” I said to her and we then toast to that.

We were in a middle of our conversation when Yoona and Sunny drag both of us on the dance floor. Of course I dance and show the GD swag, while Taeyeon dance seductively. The whole night was fun and we just let go of all our worries. By the end of it, some of our member were literally pass out. Seungri was carried by our manager while I hold up TOP hyung and Youngbae to the van. Daesung was in his right mind and help me.

We have two vans with us and I propose that the SNSD girls use it. Thank god we bring two of our managers and he help them one by one on the van. Thankfully half of them are still conscious and as we say goodbye I let our manager drove them back to their dorm.

It was a joyous night… And I know that we need to let it stay that way…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s pov….

 

 

 

“Okay let’s take a break.” Our choreographer said as were practicing fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter