Time Reset for Them.

Time walking on Memory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chapter 2

 

 

Time Reset for Them.

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s pov…

 

 

I woke up on a strange room, with a refresh feeling. I know I drank so much last night, but why I did not feel any hangover? I then felt a heavy thing pressing me and saw a huge blanket covering me.

What happen last night? I thought to myself. Then I remember a man grabbing me last night. I then sprang up and then look at my clothes. This isn’t mine. I thought as I saw the oversized shirts covering me.

I was panicking when suddenly the door open. I grab a pillow in case I need to protect myself but I was surprised to see someone I know. He has a bag full of clothes and it looks like it was mine.

“Oh are you awake already?” G-dragon said to me. “Are you feeling alright now? If you feel sick or your body ache I can bring you to the hospital.”

“Hospital, what do you mean? Where am I and why am I here?” I ask him.

“You have to much drink last night.” He said to me. “When I was getting you home you suddenly open the door and walk towards the Hangang Bridge. I couldn’t get to you in time, but when I was about to bring you back to the car, you then fell into the river. I save you by the way and I am not the one who change your clothes if you wanted to know.”

Then everything that happen last night flash in my eyes. It hurts so much and I notice he suddenly drop the bag and went towards me.

“Are you alright?” He ask me.

“I’m okay… just remember everything last night.” I said but still my head hurts like hell. “Thank you… if it wasn’t for you then I would be dead by now.”

“Well at least I save you. At least I can say that I didn’t abandon anyone.” He said with sad eyes.

I was about to say something when my stomach grumble, it was quite loud and we just both laugh.

“Come on let’s eat at the cafeteria, they serve good foods there.” He said. “But first this is your clothes from last night. It is already dry cleaned so change into it first.”

He then went out and leave me there to change. At first I hesitate to move but since I didn’t  sense any ill will from him I just accept his generosity. I quickly dress up and then went down.

He was waiting for me down the stairs and then guide me to the dining hall. The food was already there and I my eyes widen on how much it is. He guided me to a small table and the server brought us our foods. We eat in silence, though it was because I am really hungry that I just forget he was there.

“There are more so don’t try to rush eating Taeyeon.” He said smiling.

“GD-shi… if you don’t mind, can I ask where is my purse? My phone was there.” I ask him.

“Sorry but I left it in your car last night when I try to get to you. Don’t worry, I already ask a towing company to bring it to SM.” He said to me. I just nodded and continue eating.

“Can I borrow yours then?” I ask.

“Well when I jump to save you I have it with me, so it was damage.” He said to me. I felt guilty when he says that, and I just slowly eat my food.

After eating, he volunteer to drive me back to SM. He said that one of his car was park here in his rest house and he could just use it to drive me back. I wanted to decline but due to the situation I am now and also I am still not feeling well, I just accept it. Half an hour later we are now at the road, both in silence and ignoring each other. Well it was just me, because I don’t have my phone. I was glancing back and forth when I notice the date stated in his car. I know it was March 7 but in his car the date I read was March 7 2014. I was confuse at first that maybe I read it wrong but as I look at it, it really did say 2014.

“GD-shi your car is weird.” I said to him.

“Yeah… I know… the date is wrong. Maybe something wrong with the car so I am going to let the mechanic check it.” After that we continue our drive to SM in silence until we arrive there.

“GD-shi thanks for saving me and driving me here.” I thank him again. “I don’t know how to repay you.”

“Well if you insist how about we see each other for a while.” He said and I was taken aback by it. “It’s not what you think Taeyeon-shi. It’s just that I’m worried that you might do something crazy again. We both know the pain of losing someone, I might be okay now but still I am still in the process of accepting it. I just wanted to help you to accept Jessica’s death.”

I was surprise of what he said and felt warm because of his sincerity. I didn’t agree to it, but just bow and thank him again. Good thing he lend me his pair of glasses and his hoodie so I just went inside of SM.

As I enter the agency, I take of my glasses and I then saw some familiar faces.

“Oh Taeyeon-ah.” I saw Heechul oppa with his trademark long hair. “Your manager is looking for you.”

“Heechul oppa…” I called out to him. “Why are you here?”

I then look behind him and saw Shinee walking towards the entrance with FX. I can’t believe my eyes because they all look so young. I mean from what I know Taemin and Key should still be in the military this time and Victoria is in Taiwan for her new series.

“Wh-why are you all here? Is there some kind of SM artist reunion that I don’t know?” I ask him.

“Yah Taeyeon did you drink again?” He said to me. “What reunion? Leeteuk hasn’t been discharged yet so why a reunion?”

“Hey Chul… what are you and Taeyeon talking about?” Siwon oppa then went towards us and if I remember correctly when I met him for an event for his hotel last year he has a beard, but why is he looking clean looking right now.

I couldn’t think straight and find it funny for them to be here when SM terminated their contract, and they form their own agency which is one of the biggest now. They hate SM so much that they persuade Red Velvet, Shinee, FX including Sulli, and some of my members to sign with them so it is rare to see them here.

“Unnie’s Taeyeon sunbae is here!” Someone shouted and I saw Seulgi at the second floor of the agency, and she is quite young. I mean she still young but not this young.

“We already saw her! Thanks Seulgi-ah.” I heard someone familiar.

I then look behind Heechul oppa and saw 8 girls coming towards me. I couldn’t even believe my eyes as they walk towards me. My head still hurts but it hurts more now as I try to focus on the people walking towards me.

“Unnie… where have you been? We were worried about you.” Our maknae went towards me.

“We try calling you unnie but you leave your phone in the dorm.” The Face of our group said.

“Yehey! Our Leader is becoming rebellious.” Our dance machine said raising her hand.

“Daebak! That means we can now invite you out of your room now unnie.” Our shikshin said as she high five our dance machine.

“Taeyeon, did you drink last night?” Our black pearl ask worriedly. “You suddenly went missing when we were having our group meeting.”

“Taeyeon where did you go, we try calling your parents but you were not there.” Our energy pill said as he try to nudge me.

“Yah Taeyeon are you listening to us.” Our mushroom said to me, but I heard all of that but couldn’t respond as I saw someone who I miss the most.

She has that brownish hair that I remember before that incident happen. Her face actually looks the same as what I remember her when we were doing our last promotion together. Not only her  but also the rest of the girls looks like what we did our 2014 promotion.

I didn’t even know if all of this is just a dream, or if I am dead then this is heaven. My feet suddenly started to walk towards her and I couldn’t restrain myself and I touch her face.

“Yah what are you doing?” She said surprise of what I did.

Tears suddenly fall from my eyes as the surge of emotions, came rushing to my heart. I couldn’t even fathom what I wanted to say to her. I lifted my face and smile at her.

“I’m sorry Sica.” I said as tears fall from my eyes. “I’m sorry… and I miss you… I’m sorry…” I hugged her and cry in her embrace.

“Yah Taeyeon what happen to you?” She ask me, but I didn’t respond and continue apologizing to her. “Hey Taeyeon you’re scaring me.”

Just then I felt my whole self, losing strength. I then look at everyone and it looks like we were attracting attention. Then, the whole blunt of my headache came, followed by the extreme emotion, my vision darkened and I just felt my whole body giving up. The last thing I saw was Jessica, Tiffany and Heechul oppa rushing towards me.

They called my name but the only thing I said was “Jessica sorry… I’m sorry.” Then everything went black.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s pov…

 

 

I was driving to YG as I remember that I need to finalize Jennie and Rose unit album. But as I was driving to YG, I was bored since my phone was damage. So I just open the stereo on my car and play some music. The weird part is that the songs being played, if I remember correctly, are the song’s in my album about 9 years ago, Coup d’état album.

I then turn it off and switch to radio, but the music’s that being played were all from 2014. Is this throwback channel? I thought. I just shrug the thought and enjoyed the music. Most of the song played were from SNSD, 2NE1 and Soyou ft. Jujingo, and I remember that these songs are all fighting for the top spot in music program right now.

Come to think of it… I then look outside the window and saw that there is something weird. I mean I know it’s winter but the fashion of some people well they are quite old. Also, why do I feel nostalgic about all of this.

Though I pretend to be okay in front of Taeyeon, I think I am going down with a flue so after this I will really go the hospital for a check-up. Speaking of Taeyeon, I really need to get her number. I am worried that she will try to do that stunt again. Maybe not in her sane self, but whenever she is drunk she might try to do that again.

I then remember Taeyeon’s crying face, and somehow it made me feel sad. Why do I always want to see her smiling. Jessica was right her friend sure is special. So special that I wanted to ensure her smiling face.

I remember watching her perform in MAMA 2015, she has that smile on her that I even imitate her silly antics. I remember they made a big fuss over that, thinking we are a couple. I smile thinking that.

“Youngbae, Jessica… how would you feel if I try doing what you told me?” I muttered. Thinking back Youngbae really did wanted to set me up with Taeyeon once, I’ve decline because I was courting back Kiko.

A few minutes after, I arrive at YG and then enter the agency but I discover something odd. Youngbae’s picture at the main hall was not there. I felt angry about this and went towards the spot to be sure. I mean, YG hyung was the one who put the picture there as an honor for my friend. He even order to bolt it in to be permanent.

“Excuse me… did something happen to Youngbae’s picture here?” I ask the cleaning lady.

“OH GD-shi… what do you mean picture? That spot has been empty since this building is finished.” She said to me.

Just then Seungri came towards me with his happy face. He looks so young, I mean 8 years younger, young. Besides I know he didn’t do earing anymore, and expensive accessories.

“Hyung… at last you came.” He said to me.

“Yah Seungri… what’s the get-up are performing somewhere?” I ask him but he just look at me blankly. “Ignore what I said, but please tell me why is Youngbae’s picture not here?”

“Hyung’s picture? Why does his picture be there?” Seungri asks.

“Yah! Don’t you remember?” I said grabbing his shirt I was angry and my headache was getting the best of me.

“Yah Jiyong what are you doing?” I then saw TOP hyung as he grab my hand releasing Seungri from my grip.

“What am I doing? Youngbae’s pic is taken down here and what am I doing? Wait did you forgot why his picture hang here? Did you forget that he--.”

But I couldn’t finish it as I saw the person I am talking about rushing to us with Daesung.

“Hey why are you fighting?” He asks us.

“Jiyong hyung is acting weird. He is asking why your picture not hang there. I mean why does your picture be hang there, unless you’re dead.” Seungri said.

“No this can’t be…” I said as I step back. “This is just a dream… no my head hurts and now I am seeing Youngbae’s soul clearly.”

“Hyung are you sick?” Daesung then help me get up but Youngbae was still in front of me.

“No you can’t be… this is nonsense.” I said. “You are supposed to be dead!” I shouted. “Why are you here? Why? I then walk closer and everything went dim. As I collapsed from the severe headache.

The last thing I heard was my members rushing towards me, and me saying “Youngbae, I’m sorry.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s pov…

 

 

 

 If this is all a dream then I don’t want to wake up. So reluctantly I open my eyes just to see I was in a room again, but this time I hear beeping sound. I wanted to move my arm but it seems numb.

“Hey Taeng are you alright?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter