Time The Youngest Make Trouble!

Time walking on Memory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 11

 

 

Time The Youngest Make Trouble!

 

 

 

September

 

 

Jiyong’s pov…

 

 

September the dreaded month. It’s already halfway through it but still I don’t want to be complacent. Since I’ve saw that prediction from my phone, I kept Seungri in check even when the day he was involve in that car accident pass, I still keep an eye on him.

“Hey Panda! Need your help on this!” I called out to him.

“Hyung… I am just going home. I’m not going to the club okay.” He whined.

“Really? I still don’t trust you.” I said to him. “Hyung could bring that Panda to his cage.” I said to my manager and grudgingly Seungri just agreed and they rode the company’s van to his apartment.

“Hey Ji… I know that Taeyeon is promoting right now and you haven’t seen her since you two have been grounded, so don’t take your frustration and stress out of Seungri.” Youngbae said to me.

“Hyung’s right… I mean I know Seungri is a little wild.” Daesung said and I eye him. “Okay he is wild but he won’t go around making trouble. Besides hyung, Seungri likes to party but not the alcohol.”

“It’s not the alcohol I am worried about.” I said to them. I wanted to tell them that something bad will happen to our maknae before the year end, but of course I can’t. “I just want him to be more responsible. Also I am not taking my stress and frustration out of him, I am teaching him how to produce songs, which will help him in the long run.”

“Whatever you say Ji/hyung.” The two said to me as they went on their own way.

I also went home, in Dolce Vita for now since Taeyeon is doing her promotion for their sub-unit. I am still grounded so I can only do is cheer for her in SNS and send food trucks for her and their fans. Truthfully Youngbae is quite right about the frustration part. Due to the fact that YG hyung and BOA noona forbid me to go to TTS live broadcasts, the girls have been sending me pictures and selfies of Taeyeon’s incredible y stage outfit. It doesn’t help that TOP hyung and Daesung went and support them and then take selfies just to brag about it. Seriously I wanted to punch them.

I whine about it to Taeyeon when I call her telling her to dress appropriately or not reveal her legs or her stomach. I mean I don’t even think that I would be this possessive towards a girl. Of course Taeyeon just laugh at me and calm my anger with her cuteness. Just like now, she post a picture of her kissing the dragon stufftoy that I brought her last time, she call it JiJi which our fans find cute. I want to call her but I abstain from doing so. So I just texted her that I don’t want to deprive her of her precious sleep since she is doing her promotions.

I the look at my future phone and see of it will give some other information that could be useful, but still it didn’t.

I just hope that I already prevent it…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s pov…

 

 

“Unnie are you still sulking?” Seohyun ask me. “Come on cheer up unnie, you are only grounded for the duration of the promotions.” We just finished our recording for a radio show for tonight and we are just waiting inside the waiting room.

“Maknae-ah.” I then hug Seohyun and whined like a kid.

“Seriously, Taeyeon act your age. Why are you being consoled by our maknae?” Tiffany said.

“Seohyunie… Miyoungie is angry at me again.” I said it my aegyo voice.

“Aishh Taeyeon… is this what having G-dragon as a boyfriend, do to you?” One of our stylist said. “You are more annoying now that Yoona asking for her food.”

The room laugh and even though we are all tired, the laughter gives us strength, well to go home at least.

“But still, you and G-Dragon are really Korea’s idol couple huh?” Our make-up artist says. “Whatever you do will be on the news no matter what.”

“You are right Unnie.” Tiffany said. “Even the news that the two are grounded from seeing each other made the news too. Good thing SONE’s and VIP’s are cool about it, and just made fun of the situation.”

“But not seeing each other until TTS promotion ends? BOA unnie is too cruel.” I whined. “I am totally focus on this album so why ban me for seeing Ji oppa?”

“Oh Jiyong Oppa!” Seohyun suddenly said and I immediately turn around but he wasn’t there. “Joke Unnie!”

“Yup! Totally focus!.” Tiffany tease and I just cover my face with my hand in embarrassment that I was caught on our maknae’s prank. Our staff just laugh and I really want to disappear right now.

“Unnie I’m sorry.” Seohyun beg as I ignore her when we are in the car. We are going back to our dorm and because of her prank I try to ignore her.

“Don’t bother Seohyun… your unnie isn’t really angry. She is just acting.” Tiffany said.

“You really are no-jam.” I said to Tiffany. “You know I can’t get angry to you.” I then hug our maknae. “By the way… you are going to audition for that musical right?”

“Yup Unnie… the musical director from my last musical told me if I want to try another one and I agree but still I need to ask BOA unnie about it.” She said to me.

“Just try it. I know BOA unnie won’t disagree to it.” I said to her.

After a while we went back to the dorms, and surprisingly we saw Hyoyeon and Sunny there eating chips.

“Oh Why are you here?” I ask them.

“Here. Your boyfriend wanted to give this to you.” Hyoyeon then give me a plastic bag. “He said you should at least eat something healthy.”

“He also wanted to give these to you two.” Sunny then gave Tiffany and Seohyun each bag. “Sheesh your boyfriend sure is a hassle sometimes. I mean he called the rest of us but since all has schedule only the two of us went to YG. Seriously would it be hard to call your boyfriend and tell him you are fine?”

“We are still grounded you know? Beside he also says not to call each other, so that I won’t lose focus on our album promotions.” I said to them.

“Is that why you are being EMO in your SNS post? Aishh both of you are so stupid.” Hyoyeon said to me.

I then went to my room to change and after that eat up the food that Jiyong brought me. Truthfully Jiyong already texted me about this and he was overly dramatic about it. I a little and he responded in a manner that isn’t like G-Dragon. To describe him, he sent me a picture of him looking like a little puppy.

I look at my members and thank that I went back in time to fix everything. I wouldn’t feel this happy if I have stayed in that crooked future. But why do I feel something bad?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No one’s pov…

 

In Seoul there were several people in a bad discussing something.

“Yah! We are this close! This close to implement our plan.” A man said as he gulped down a bottle of soju.

“I didn’t try a million times to become their driver just to be fired from that agency.” Another man said.

“What about me? I even try to conceal that I was a saesang before just to get closer to that girl.” Another man said. “Do you know how hard not to kidnapped her when she always ask to bring her to the bookstore. And everytime she did she always wore those skinny jeans and those large long-sleeved that you could see her cleavage when she sleep in the car. Arghh That damn Kim! He said we could do anything we like to the girls once he acquire SM but now…”

“Arghh… Because we associate with that CEO we are also axe from the company along with him. Now it is hard to get a job again.” One of the man said. “If I know I am going to be jobless I should just go with my plan and kidnapped her.”

“Why not we kidnapped her?” One of the man said. “I mean what could we lose? We can just blackmail her afterwards so that she won’t go to the police.”

“That’s a good idea…” the other guys said. “So when will we do it?”

“I know when? I saw her schedule before being terminated. She will have an audition for a role next month so…”

“Okay… let’s do this. Let’s kidnap her and then get the others after that!” They all said as they drink themselves to craziness.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seungri’s pov…

 

 

“Hey Seungri drink up!” One of my friend said as he offer me a drink.

I came here to party by escaping my overbearing hyung but somehow I don’t quite enjoy this kind of party. The party is from an acquaintance of mine not even a friend, who want to celebrate something together with his friend.

“Wow! I don’t know I could meet Big Bang Seungri here?” A woman went towards me and cling to me. Well I am Big Bang of course, but still given time they will suddenly ask if they could see my hyung here and that is when it will became annoying.

Of course as a good host I play along with them. I drink, tell stories, also brag a little, but the mood and the overall fun, it is not getting on me. I am not even getting drunk. I excuse myself for a while since I want to check something, but I only want to get away from them.

Maybe this is what Jiyong hyung feel whenever he party with people who isn’t close to him. “Aishh… since Hyung said to be always be careful and also stay away from partying it really rub on me.”

I went back to them, and thankfully the spot where I recommend to them oversee the dance floor below so I have a nice view of the people enjoying my club. But all of it change when my eyes saw a woman who is very out of place. She was constantly being pestered by some guy. I excuse myself again and then went down towards the woman who seems very awkward and very uncomfortable with the place.

I immediately grab and drag her to one of the room. She was surprise and also afraid, which I can tell because she was shaking too much.

“Please don’t hurt me.” She said to me.

“Yah Seohyun, it’s me, Seungri.” I then introduce myself to her.

“Seungri-shi? Why do you drag me here?” She ask me.

“Ahh sorry about that? It’s just that you look uncomfortable and scared that’s why I try to save you.” I explain to her. “Why are you here, by the way?”

“Uhmm, Yuri and Hyoyeon unnie invite me to come here but they suddenly canceled and when I was about to go out…”

“Okay I got the gist of it.” I said to her. “So are you leaving?”

“Yeah… but there are many people and it seems like there are people who already recognize me.” She said to me.

“Here were this.” I then give her my jacket come on lets go, I have a secret path for celebrities coming here in my club. By the way, do you come here by car?”

“Aniyo… I got here by taxi.”

“Okay good.” I then grab my phone and call Taeyeon noona. “Oh Noona!... Ah yes she is with me right now… No I am not doing anything to her, in fact I save her… Noona is there a little faith in me come on… Arraseo I will send her back to your dorm.”

I then let her follow me at the back of the room, and we ended up in the parking lot of the club. We went to my car and I drove her off to their dorm. The drive back was in silence and even for me it is very awkward. I mean in SNSD I am close with Yuri and Hyoyeon, maybe with Sunny, Jessica and Tiffany, but out of all of the members I am not very close with Seohyun heck I am not even sure why I help her.

“What did Taeyeon unnie said to you?” She ask me. Hearing her voice make me regain my focus.

“That if I harm you, she would kill me.” I said smiling. “Ahh… I heard from Hyoyeon noona that you are auditioning for a musical.” I said  to her.

“Ah… yeah… The director from my last musical recommend me.” She answered and it became awkward again.

Truthfully, I can’t figure out girls like SNSD Seohyun, due to the fact that they are the exact opposite of girls that I have been hanging out with. I mean she isn’t party girl type. I heard she rarely hang out with her celebrity friends. Chaerin who was a member of the 91 liner club said that Seohyun is a voice of reason and a friend that make sense everytime you talk to her. I remember a good scolding from Chaerin when I ask her about Seohyun.

But looking at her I felt something was bothering her. I don’t know why but it feels like I can understand that look in her eyes. Emptiness… Is this why she was alone in the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter